d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump 'thinks Netanyahu Is A Bigger Problem > Than The Palestinians'
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,525.35
Oct 10 2017 07:19pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Oct 10 2017 09:14pm)
Hey I can post a Wikipedia article too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Israel

bretty gud argument men

can you read tho? do you have any semblance or remnant of reading comprehension?

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Oct 10 2017 07:20pm
Gold: 152.00
Oct 10 2017 07:24pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Oct 10 2017 09:19pm)
can you read tho? do you have any semblance or remnant of reading comprehension?

when your first tactic of posting a wikipedia article fails go back to the insults

bretty gud argument men

p.s. >remnant of reading comprehension

This post was edited by Voyaging on Oct 10 2017 07:25pm
Oct 10 2017 07:34pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Oct 10 2017 09:24pm)
when your first tactic fails go back to the insults

bretty gud argument men

If you are incapable or refusing to read and use basic reading comprehension skills and have no tether to reality, nothing i say will be effective at persuading you to see reason and i am wasting my time.
you can feel free to consider this an 'insult' but its pertinent to the discussion.
if this is not the case feel free to actually read the presented material and explain how policies like executing gays, beating the shit out of women and treating them like 2nd class citizens, and dystopian restrictions on the press and speech are liberal values that are leaps and bounds ahead of 'terrorist' israel.

you made some completely ridiculous claims and have shown no level of understanding when presented with damning evidence to the contrary, instead choosing to be snarky and post a link to israel that shows they are much better not much worse.

im wondering if this is one of those 'i said something retarded, so now im trolling haHAA" moments.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Oct 10 2017 07:38pm
Oct 10 2017 07:49pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Oct 10 2017 09:34pm)
If you are incapable or refusing to read and use basic reading comprehension skills and have no tether to reality, nothing i say will be effective at persuading you to see reason and i am wasting my time.
you can feel free to consider this an 'insult' but its pertinent to the discussion.
if this is not the case feel free to actually read the presented material and explain how policies like executing gays, beating the shit out of women and treating them like 2nd class citizens, and dystopian restrictions on the press and speech are liberal values that are leaps and bounds ahead of 'terrorist' israel.

you made some completely ridiculous claims and have shown no level of understanding when presented with damning evidence to the contrary, instead choosing to be snarky and post a link to israel that shows they are much better not much worse.

im wondering if this is one of those 'i said something retarded, so now im trolling haHAA" moments.

You posted a random shitty Wikipedia article as if that's a refutation of my claim.

Hint that Iran > Israel does not mean Iran = Good. I'm aware how severe the human rights violations of Iran are in some cases.

And I should mention also that you seem to suggest allying with Iran would be some grievous destruction of our "moral principles", yet we are already allied with the vastly worse (and here I'm sure you'll agree) Saudi Arabia.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Oct 10 2017 07:53pm
Gold: 8,221.00
Oct 10 2017 07:56pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Oct 10 2017 02:18pm)
I don't even know where to start with this post.

I enlarged the most huh? points.

You're worried about moral bankruptcy and betrayal of liberal values, yet prefer Israel over Iran as an ally despite Iran being overwhelmingly more in line with liberal, western values than the terrorist juggernaut Israel.

This has to be a troll post.

Are we in the upside down?
Oct 10 2017 07:59pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 10 2017 09:56pm)
This has to be a troll post.

Are we in the upside down?

Nah but I'm looking forward to season 2 :thumbsup:
Oct 10 2017 08:15pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Oct 10 2017 09:49pm)
You posted a random shitty Wikipedia article as if that's a refutation of my claim.

Hint that Iran > Israel does not mean Iran = Good. I'm aware how severe the human rights violations of Iran are in some cases.

And I should mention also that you seem to suggest allying with Iran would be some grievous destruction of our "moral principles", yet we are already allied with the vastly worse (and here I'm sure you'll agree) Saudi Arabia.

It is a refutation to your claim. any basic knowledge of the subject shows that it is, and i linked to it.
you explicitly endorsed breaking off with israel to ally with iran, yes that is grievously immoral, even if there are other countries on good terms who also do a lot of bad shit.
Oct 10 2017 09:35pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Oct 10 2017 10:15pm)
It is a refutation to your claim. any basic knowledge of the subject shows that it is, and i linked to it.
you explicitly endorsed breaking off with israel to ally with iran, yes that is grievously immoral, even if there are other countries on good terms who also do a lot of bad shit.

It's basic knowledge that Israel sucks my weiner and I linked to the evidence too.
Gold: 20.31
Oct 11 2017 03:16pm
If it was true, it should be seen as good news in that it'd at least demonstrate that Trump's team is learning what every other White House and State Department in recent history have eventually learned. Though we've already gained about 100 examples of Trump's personal view completely clashing with what his team is saying publicly, much less privately.

Quote (inkanddagger @ Oct 7 2017 09:33pm)
About time he started acting like the liberal Democrat he's always been.

This meme has to die a fiery death already.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll