d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Chance Orb Help Please :)? > Looked Online Cant Find Info :(
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30.00
Oct 6 2017 01:58pm
So im sure there is a forum some place that has the info but i really cant seem to find it and i promise i googled and looked at the path of exile info that i could :X

So im in ssf so i cant really trade my chance orbs for uniques so i would like to try rolling a unique :D

so I have couple questions :) I would like to at least attempt to roll a Biscos collar

I was told if i wanted to find the ammy i would need to kill level 30+ monsters and I assume that only amulets from level 30+monsters can be rolled also? like is there a hidden thing that tells what level the amulet was when it dropped?

and does the base of my amulet matter? like will only a MF amulet roll into the biscos collar? or could a dex amulet roll a biscos collar please?

and lastly does the level of the amulet im rolling matter? if it says it can be used by a level 5 will that work even tho i got it from a level 30 monster"?

sorry if my questions are confusing >.< thanks for any help :D

Gold: 453.00
Oct 6 2017 02:02pm
any amulet is fine as long as it's a gold amulet (when chancing)

if you want to find one you have to kill monsters 30+
Gold: 14.69
Oct 6 2017 02:05pm
any itemlevel is fine.
hold alt over an item, it will show the itemlevel. or hold the item on your cursor and use the /itemlevel command
the base does matter, a gold amulet will only roll into unique gold amulets, not other bases.
it doesn't matter for chancing.

e/
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Orb_of_Chance#Spending

This post was edited by mesmerist on Oct 6 2017 02:07pm
Gold: 489.12
Oct 6 2017 02:07pm
Quote (Rosies @ Oct 6 2017 08:58pm)
So im sure there is a forum some place that has the info but i really cant seem to find it and i promise i googled and looked at the path of exile info that i could :X

So im in ssf so i cant really trade my chance orbs for uniques so i would like to try rolling a unique :D

so I have couple questions :) I would like to at least attempt to roll a Biscos collar

I was told if i wanted to find the ammy i would need to kill level 30+ monsters and I assume that only amulets from level 30+monsters can be rolled also? like is there a hidden thing that tells what level the amulet was when it dropped?

and does the base of my amulet matter? like will only a MF amulet roll into the biscos collar? or could a dex amulet roll a biscos collar please?

and lastly does the level of the amulet im rolling matter? if it says it can be used by a level 5 will that work even tho i got it from a level 30 monster"?

sorry if my questions are confusing >.< thanks for any help :D

Your avatar offends me.

Ssf offends me.

But am willing to let that go, and I'll sell you my Ssf bis cos for 12 times your fg.

Lmk when you have the fg.

This post was edited by Lamperouge on Oct 6 2017 02:07pm
Gold: 30.00
Oct 6 2017 02:13pm
thanks for replys and help guys :D <3 :)
Gold: 14.69
Oct 6 2017 02:14pm
Quote (Rosies @ 6 Oct 2017 22:13)
thanks for replys and help guys :D <3 :)

that will be 500 fg + 100 for the link
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll