d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > For All Those New Players > Sucess Will Come
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,219.40
Oct 6 2017 09:30pm
Quote (partyplanner @ 6 Oct 2017 13:40)
Thought I would adjust this for the current community reflection:

Believe in yourself - Until you prove yourself in this forum, no one else will.
Dont pay attention to those who say it cant be done there will always be nay sayers - No, we are just assholes. Well, ok, maybe that's just me.
I mean how many times have u heard u cant do this u or u cant do that you will always hear it all the time in life - Usually because its true.
Remember you cannot be afraid to fail - Because in this game, you will. A LOT, ALL THE TIME.
You should all be hungry for success in no matter what you do - But remember, LS does not reward effort. So you are going to starve.
i mean what is the point of being on this earth if u want to be liked by every1 and avoid trouble - Everyone here will hate you until you buy gear, earn profs and do lots of climbs, heal, tank wait for them to afk, and not say anything about it. Unless you are me.
while your out there partying having a good time someone is out there working hard - I don't understand this one and the relevance to LS. Whistling 1-71 is not hard at all?
but if u want to win theres absolutely no way around hard work :) - Yes there is, afking in game. Don't believe me? Ask JD, Dominic, Bob, Randy, Dion, Todd, Jaimie, Hyliankid, some others, most of the community, the rest of the community, and rick when he is drunk (which is all the time).
you cant always win but dont be afraid of making decisions - You won't always win in LS, 99% of the time you fail, and the other 1% you watch others win that shouldn't have. Doesn't matter what key you pick, its always a fail, unless failing = winning? Never thought of that aspect.
push yourself because you believe in yourself - NOOOOO, push yourself because if you don't others will get you killed and you lose prof. Unless you delete your characters, not sure wtf you would do that.
pay no attention to those who say it cant be done - Already covered this.
Just remember you cant climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pocket :) - I agree, so everyone in game better be clicking with those damn hands.
"Quote"

This was fun. We should do this more often. Activity and an attempt to be an active player that invests some fg into gear makes any new player desirable in this community. That is about all that needs to be said imo.
Gold: 227.42
Oct 6 2017 09:42pm
bipolar
Gold: 5,959.61
Oct 6 2017 09:55pm
And done
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll