d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Hey > Long Time
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 716,955.60
Oct 2 2017 10:53pm
So been playing cod when i was young
Started at black ops 1 had fun my first zombie map was kino and then i fell in love playing cod zombies.i have done every map pack from bo1 to bo2 easter eggs and i stopped playing cod because of ghost( the game not the perk) . Considering i had lot of fun with friends playing zombdis and doing easter eggs , do you guys thinks its worth it to buy black ops 3 just to play zombie ? Would also be a change as i was playing on my xbox 360 and id buy it on pc .on a scale of 0 to 10 what would be the zombie mode on Bo3 , any fun easter eggs ? Id play some multiplayer as i was rank around master in bo2 ut mainly would biy it for the zombies
Gold: 7,219.50
Oct 5 2017 10:38pm
Nah bo3 zombies were completely lame in my opinion. I actually really enjoy infinite warfare zombies. They have some really complex and hard easter eggs which are fun to go through. You even get extra characters to play as after you've completed some of the easter eggs. So when u go play pubs its a little bragging right
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 14 2017 04:53am
Quote (123456789 @ Oct 3 2017 12:53am)
Started at black ops 1 had fun my first zombie map was kino and then i fell in love playing cod zombies.i have done every map pack from bo1 to bo2 easter eggs and i stopped playing cod because of ghost( the game not the perk) . Considering i had lot of fun with friends playing zombdis and doing easter eggs , do you guys thinks its worth it to buy black ops 3 just to play zombie ? Would also be a change as i was playing on my xbox 360 and id buy it on pc .on a scale of 0 to 10 what would be the zombie mode on Bo3 , any fun easter eggs ? Id play some multiplayer as i was rank around master in bo2 ut mainly would biy it for the zombies

I'm in the same boat buddy, but I currently have no system to play on and it is killing me :.(
Nov 5 2017 09:41pm
yahh wish i had a system to play also~ =/
Gold: 3,267.50
Nov 6 2017 02:17pm
Black ops 3 zombie was fun for a couple hours but is definitely worse than bo1 and 2

You should go for the newest cod, zombies are reviewing well
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 6 2017 02:50pm
Don't buy CoD if you're going to play it on PC. PC is superior in almost every single way imaginable, but the fucking terrible console ports are just not even worth playing on PC. Halo/CoD are for consoles. If you want to play those games, get a console, if you want to play literally ANYTHING/EVERYTHING else however you want, play on PC, but don't expect to enjoy yourself playing games that aren't built for your system, because they're going to play like shit, have minimal users, and it's just going to be frustratingly disappointing.
Nov 18 2017 12:45pm
Quote (123456789 @ Oct 3 2017 04:53am)

Lmk when you wanne play.

Looking for bo2 snipers atm
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll