d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Las Vegas Shooting Conspiracy..
Prev113141516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 5 2017 02:46pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Oct 4 2017 08:26pm)
so he setup the cameras to stream when police are coming, etc

left a note

but was killed by 2 trained assailants, that held him down and faked a suicide shot through his mouth + upwards to his brain

makes sense

Why do you even bother? Conspiracy theorists gonna conspiracy theorist. The simple explanation backed by the evidence gathered from investigators can never be accepted.

This post was edited by IceMage on Oct 5 2017 02:48pm
Gold: 847.98
Oct 5 2017 03:08pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 5 2017 04:46pm)
Why do you even bother? Conspiracy theorists gonna conspiracy theorist. The simple explanation backed by the evidence gathered from investigators can never be accepted.

what evidence?
all they found is a dead man who looked like he committed suicide in a room full of guns with cameras posted around the place.
Gold: 9.00
Oct 5 2017 04:41pm
Quote (TinyRick @ Oct 5 2017 11:08pm)
what evidence?
all they found is a dead man who looked like he committed suicide in a room full of guns with cameras posted around the place.

THEN GO TO VEGAS AND ASK THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS WHO WERE THERE OR LIVE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE WORLD IS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY? TAKE YOUR MEDS IDIOT.
Gold: 7,271.48
Oct 5 2017 04:47pm
Quote (TinyRick @ Oct 5 2017 03:08pm)
what evidence?

Those are all pieces of evidence. Your just choosing to interpret the evidence in one of the most unlikely possibilities.
Oct 5 2017 06:03pm
Quote (Tjo @ Oct 5 2017 06:41pm)
THEN GO TO VEGAS AND ASK THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS WHO WERE THERE OR LIVE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE WORLD IS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY? TAKE YOUR MEDS IDIOT.

why are you yelling? you're the dipstick who decided not to read any previous post? nobody is arguing if the shooting occurred. im not denying reality. im saying i dont 100% believe that Stephen Paddock was the shooter. I think someone else may have did it and framed him.
look at yourself and your post and try to tell ME that I'm the one who needs their meds.
btw, hundreds of thousands? you mean 22,000.

Quote (remco6 @ Oct 5 2017 06:47pm)
Those are all pieces of evidence. Your just choosing to interpret the evidence in one of the most unlikely possibilities.

likely? we're talking about a shooting on thousands of innocent people that resulted in 60+ dead and 600+ injured... and you wanna talk about statistical probability? dude, the odds that someone would even do something like this and get away with it (not going through judicial punishments) are fucking astronomical. but it happened. the entire situation is unlikely. so therefore, your theory that Stephen Paddock was the shooter is just as unlikely as my theory of an agency (governmental or other) doing the shooting and framing Stephen Paddock. neither is likely. So again. all you know is a man is found dead from what appears to be suicide, in a room full of guns, and a few cameras posted around the hotel room.

This post was edited by TinyRick on Oct 5 2017 06:06pm
Gold: 7,271.48
Oct 5 2017 06:20pm
Quote (TinyRick @ Oct 5 2017 06:03pm)

likely? we're talking about a shooting on thousands of innocent people that resulted in 60+ dead and 600+ injured... and you wanna talk about statistical probability? dude, the odds that someone would even do something like this and get away with it (not going through judicial punishments) are fucking astronomical. but it happened. the entire situation is unlikely. so therefore, your theory that Stephen Paddock was the shooter is just as unlikely as my theory of an agency (governmental or other) doing the shooting and framing Stephen Paddock. neither is likely. So again. all you know is a man is found dead from what appears to be suicide, in a room full of guns, and a few cameras posted around the hotel room.

Odds that a person goes crazy and decides to take out as many people as he can? Don't think odds for something like that can be quantified.
I'm not surprised at all by the amount of people killed or injured, unless it was that the number was lower than it could have been.

Of course the odds of someone successfully pulling off a mass shooting and coming out alive let alone escape are astronomical. that's why I said you interpreted the know evidence from barely 48 hours in and decided it was probably the most unlikely possible outcome.
Oct 5 2017 06:27pm
Quote (remco6 @ Oct 5 2017 08:20pm)
Odds that a person goes crazy and decides to take out as many people as he can? Don't think odds for something like that can be quantified.
I'm not surprised at all by the amount of people killed or injured, unless it was that the number was lower than it could have been.

Of course the odds of someone successfully pulling off a mass shooting and coming out alive let alone escape are astronomical. that's why I said you interpreted the know evidence from barely 48 hours in and decided it was probably the most unlikely possible outcome.

that's not true either. I think it could've been him who did it. im just not entirely convinced is all. My point to it all is that there should be more concrete evidence of what he did and it should be known to the public (ie, the footage he took with the cameras, the exact guns he used, where he got the guns, approx number of rounds fired, etc). Most of the shit we know about what has happened came from media. There's hardly anything of an official overseeing the investigation making any statements on their own findings.

This post was edited by TinyRick on Oct 5 2017 06:27pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 5 2017 06:47pm
Quote (Tjo @ Oct 5 2017 05:41pm)

Gold: 90.58
Oct 5 2017 06:50pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 5 2017 12:46pm)

iuno. subforum wasn't getting any new posts so i figured i'd take a whack at it lol

i did it all the time with card_sultan too, just bored i guess
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 5 2017 06:52pm
Quote (TinyRick @ Oct 5 2017 04:08pm)
what evidence?

Go read news reports... the Las Vegas sheriff has been giving updates daily on the progress they are making.

Of course conspiracy theorists don't care about viewing all the evidence.. they start with the assumption that there's a conspiracy, and then cherry pick certain pieces of evidence so it fits their narrative.

Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Oct 5 2017 07:50pm)
iuno. subforum wasn't getting any new posts so i figured i'd take a whack at it lol

i did it all the time with card_sultan too, just bored i guess

I'm a hypocrite.

This post was edited by IceMage on Oct 5 2017 06:53pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev113141516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll