d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Signature/ava Request > Rick&morty Themes Only Please
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 847.98
Sep 30 2017 03:46pm
I want a new Signature and matching avatar.
My only requirement is that it is Rick & Morty themed. Doesn't have to be Tiny Rick, can be anything within the show.
So be creative! :) I know those of you who are talented, and fans of Rick&Morty, will find this request kind of fun.

I have a few basic ideas in my head to get you guys started or maybe spark a different thought/idea.

__Thoughts__
The background of my current signature in the words Tiny Rick with Tiny Rick leaning against/on top of the name. (picture in text, borderless jpg)

Pickle Rick when hes all geared out around a giant pile of dead rat carcasses with words "Look, I'm PICKLE RICK!!" at the bottom. (borderless jpg)
Could also be a gif of him killing a couple (like in show) and then celebrating while saying "Look, I'm PICKLE RICK!" (gif)

Pic of the "family BBQ" (or a gif of it) from that memory parasite episode. says Tiny Rick in some corner or sort of out of the way. (jpg)

Tiny Rick doing his dance from the Fall Dance in the Tiny Rick episode. The words Tiny Rick either following under his feet or in the corner very small. (Borderless gif)

A collage of happy times with Mr. Poppybutthole, then a cut to him getting shot by beth. or the other way around. wrods Tiny Rick out of the way and small (jpgg w/ gif)

A couple simple signatures with the same background of my current one, but each one replaced with a different "type" of rick (i.e: pickle rick, different evil ricks, goldenberg rick, toxic Rick (s3), etc). I'll set it up so each time page is refreshed, a different signature in place of the current. (2+ jpgs)

======================

So that's just some random ideas that I had, don't have to be exactly like that. Can be anything you come up with. If you decide to do one of my ideas, thats cool too, just pm me so we can discuss it more and you can show me samples before wasting time.
Post time range that you can complete and what kind of idea you have in mind.
I'm really not looking to spend more than like 500, but if it really is too good to pass up, I'll sell all my pubg shit and buy it.

Thanks, GL :Thumbsup:
Oct 1 2017 11:44am
bump
Oct 2 2017 08:17am
bump
Nov 6 2017 12:12pm
bump
Nov 7 2017 08:44am