d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Honest Answers Needed
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30.00
Oct 1 2017 02:59pm
You seem to know yourself well.
If you are not presently together, use this time to find your independent self and develop habits that you would like to have now. Perhaps it will be good for her as well to develop as an individual. I'm 25 and realize my change in development from relationships. The most real thing I can tell you to do is to make use of this time well.

Make sure you keep asking yourself the right questions too.
Gold: 250.00
Oct 2 2017 01:21pm
shes got grass-is-greener syndrome man
move on
she'll either come back eventually or she wont. dont sit around and wait tho.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 9 2017 10:42am
Quote (dizzle19 @ Sep 29 2017 06:09pm)
So I am posting here because literally all my friends left for college. I shit you not lol. So I'm here going to community college, anyway.

My girlfriend is 2 years younger than me, has one year left of high school, I just graduated June 4. We have dated almost 3 and a half years. She broke up with me on Sunday. She said first that she has been feeling really unhappy the last few weeks(we just went engagement ring browsing literally 5 weeks ago) and I ended up buying a ring later without her. It was only a thousand, I don't know if that's a lot or a little for a ring? anyway. She says she has been really unhappy. Like extremely. That she doesn't even know who she is, what she wants to do. She thinks she's ugly, fat, etc. And she has expressed these feelings to her best friend who I'm friends with. And she has also expressed them to me, but like a normal boyfriend(I think) I tell her she isn't these things.

She hasn't been going to class, we both went to private school so the teachers have told me because they worry about her and wanted me to talk to her. So I have been trying to get her to go to class, no luck. We break up, the head coach(I'm coaching middle school basketball this year) for high school, who is like my father(my father passed when I was 7) asks me to talk to her. So I do, even though we aren't together at this point. She says she promises me she will go(I haven't checked on it). I don't want to feel like her parent, but I also feel like its my job to try and help her if she is struggling. Anyway, so all of these things I guess she feels, oh and also, she says she hates that I know exactly what I want to do(I'm going to college for criminal justice) and know my future career, have a full time job etc. I don't know if maybe the age gap, the not knowing what she wants to do her senior year, the engagement talk(Which she brought up, and not to be done this year BTW since she is only in highschool) that is making her feel afraid or something.

Now on to me. I have anger problems, that much is true. I get very frustrated when I think about my dad, not in a hate way though, just the irritation of not having my real dad. He killed himself when I was 8 as I stated above. Now, these problems don't get to the point where I'm abusive physically, not necessarily verbally either, but close. I will blow up over stupid things, but not like a raising my tone. I never raise my tone with her, just the irritation and the way I talk. Just things make me angry and I honestly have no idea why. I have no reason to be, it just happens. I am not as nice as she wants me to be. That's another problem she says. She thinks I play to much video games when I am with her. Which is also probably true. I work full time, go to school full time, and when I am with her I probably play video games 1/3 of the time. But also please note we basically live together. She is at my house probably 5 or 6 nights a week. So it just feels like its normal. We kind of do our own things, she has hobbies, like she beads when shes over, I play video games. So it didn't seem like a problem, and she never addressed the irritation. Anytime she wanted attention, while I was playing, id always come. Always. I never actually put the game before her in a sense. She thinks that I don't treat her right, per the explanations above, because of those two reasons. She thinks she deserves better, even though she doesn't even know her self worth apparently.

So I guess my question is, what do you make of the situation? I literally don't understand at all. Could it because she is becoming panicked with her life changing so fast? I mean she has to make big decisions this year on what she wants to do. But most of this we usually made together. I turned down a full ride at GCU for basketball to stay close to her. Now I'm going to a community college. So I mean for this to happen a few months later, I'm a little upset. And I don't mean angry upset. Sad, confused, and just shocked.
Also you can see her in some of my photos. She literally looks just like that today(weight wise and facial). So you can see she isn't fat at all

Please guys, try to keep the answers serious. Please.

honest answer? she just don't love you because love isn't real and never was and never will be.
don't even waste your life being her hopeful friend, ditch her and move on with life.
love is the ultimate waste of time energy and everything else that tries it

Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 30 2017 05:58pm)
my best friends in the entire world are ex girlfriends

sometimes romantic relationships don't work out and that's fine and a common part of life but sometimes the friendships are much stronger than the romantic love or feelings so maybe the friendship can last in between even if a break is necessary for now

things change and change doesn't usually have to be negative as long as you approach it with a positive attitude

You're just setting this person up to hate their life.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 24 2017 10:20am
Update. I have officially decided to just let this one go. So I have moved on, I have gone on a couple casual dates just to kind of explore the options in the dating world. I currently have been on dates with 3 different girls, one of which now I am kind of talking to exclusively. Uh oh...
Oct 24 2017 12:02pm
sounds like it's something going on internally for her. She sounds depressed. Try to help her, not your relationship. Make her happy again and things will be back to normal
Oct 24 2017 12:20pm
Quote (Macchiato @ Oct 24 2017 11:02am)
sounds like it's something going on internally for her. She sounds depressed. Try to help her, not your relationship. Make her happy again and things will be back to normal

She is I believe, I've talked to her good friend about it. I have offered and she is not interested in the slightest. Its been a few months now, I really am just going to move past it!
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll