d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Trump Blasts Nfl Anthem Protesters
Prev1171819
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,663.50
Sep 24 2017 12:14am
Quote (AmineA @ Sep 23 2017 11:33pm)
LMAO

Typical clueless response from clueless user. You realize trump is sending off americans to die too right? He wants to send more troops to the middle east... where's the return on this investment?

http://theweek.com/speedreads/677345/something-went-terribly-wrong-president-trumps-first-military-raid

But that's okay and all because Hillary didn't authorize it, right? 😂

Lmao. Typical lib. Only pres to be at war every single day was your boy Obama. I'm not even a big Trump guy. I just hate the dems because they are shitty people who act like they're gods gift to the world when they make millions off the poor they swear they protect. It's a miracle they still have them under their thumb while these people make hundreds of millions.

When Iran nukes Israel you'll defend the muslims and hate Israel and call republicans nazis. You still wouldn't understand the degeneracy you liberals have every day.

This post was edited by ShogunExplosion on Sep 24 2017 12:16am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 24 2017 04:21am
Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Sep 24 2017 02:14am)
Lmao. Typical lib. Only pres to be at war every single day was your boy Obama. I'm not even a big Trump guy. I just hate the dems because they are shitty people who act like they're gods gift to the world when they make millions off the poor they swear they protect. It's a miracle they still have them under their thumb while these people make hundreds of millions.

When Iran nukes Israel you'll defend the muslims and hate Israel and call republicans nazis. You still wouldn't understand the degeneracy you liberals have every day.

This post may have made me lol the most.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Sep 24 2017 08:59am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Sep 24 2017 02:14am)

LMFAO

I think you're confusing the "dems" with the G.O.P.

The Republicans are the ones who want to steal from the poor and empower the rich, you must have your head up your ass or you'd know Trump is trying to give a massive tax cut to the wealthiest of Americans.

Iran isn't nuking anyone you dumb shit.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 24 2017 09:15am
Quote (AmineA @ Sep 24 2017 01:36am)
Lmfao, not sure how i missed this earlier... thanks Crash.

And you know, no one forces people to choose a to become a police officer or member of the armed forces... it's voluntary... don'r want to be put in a stressful situation and fear for your life? Don't be a cop/military officer... it's that simple...

And ditto for the criminals being killed. The fact that so many people side with the criminal than the cop trying to do what's right... just wtf.

There was one huge outrage over a black guy being killed who just robbed a store with a gun. Cop stops him. Person reaches behind his back. Cop shoots him. Outrage. People defending the criminal. Fuck that. He just robbed a store with a gun. Not a good person. Has a gun. What do you think he was reaching for? God damn right that cop should've shot him.

I did security for John Kerry and the state department. I gave it up to work a desk job. Because I got sick of hearing every day in our 45 minute guardmount where we get our uniform straight, gun, and all that about a new threat and NONE OF IT WAS TERRORISTS. It was all 'a law enforcement officer was shot yesterday while at a stop light.' Nobody signs up for that shit. Just shut the fuck up honestly.

Defending these scums that are out to make the law enforcement agencies look bad is an absolute joke.
Gold: 2,107.00
Sep 24 2017 09:19am
Post this is PARD

Tired of mixing sports with politics tbh
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Sep 24 2017 09:42am
Quote (Fgs @ Sep 24 2017 11:19am)
Post this is PARD

Tired of mixing sports with politics tbh

I'm sorry that your safe space is violated, I'll try to be more sensitive, snowflake.

Quote (TUAlumni @ Sep 24 2017 11:15am)
And ditto for the criminals being killed. The fact that so many people side with the criminal than the cop trying to do what's right... just wtf.

There was one huge outrage over a black guy being killed who just robbed a store with a gun. Cop stops him. Person reaches behind his back. Cop shoots him. Outrage. People defending the criminal. Fuck that. He just robbed a store with a gun. Not a good person. Has a gun. What do you think he was reaching for? God damn right that cop should've shot him.

I did security for John Kerry and the state department. I gave it up to work a desk job. Because I got sick of hearing every day in our 45 minute guardmount where we get our uniform straight, gun, and all that about a new threat and NONE OF IT WAS TERRORISTS. It was all 'a law enforcement officer was shot yesterday while at a stop light.' Nobody signs up for that shit. Just shut the fuck up honestly.

Defending these scums that are out to make the law enforcement agencies look bad is an absolute joke.

Believe it or not, criminals have rights... I'm not going to defend a criminal breaking the law but it doesn't mean their rights should be violated... our police force uses lethal force way too willingly when other options would suffice.

Bold is completely wrong, the possibility of getting shot is definitely on the table if you sign up to be a police officer. If you want to be safe and cushy and enjoy not being shot at, DON'T ENROLL IN THE FUCKING POLICE FORCE/SECURITY/ARMED FORCES, IT'S THAT SIMPLE!
Banned
Gold: 3.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 24 2017 09:44am
Quote (AmineA @ Sep 24 2017 11:42am)
I'm sorry that your safe space is violated, I'll try to be more sensitive, snowflake.

Believe it or not, criminals have rights... I'm not going to defend a criminal breaking the law but it doesn't mean their rights should be violated... our police force uses lethal force way too willingly when other options would suffice.

Bold is completely wrong, the possibility of getting shot is definitely on the table if you sign up to be a police officer. If you want to be safe and cushy and enjoy not being shot at, DON'T ENROLL IN THE FUCKING POLICE FORCE/SECURITY/ARMED FORCES, IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

Korean?
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1171819
Closed New Topic New Poll