d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Trump Blasts Nfl Anthem Protesters
Prev1234519Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,525.00
Sep 23 2017 11:37am
Millionaires crying about oppression. I agree with trump except for the leaving part. I hate that they disgrace our country but not enough to boycott football which is one of my favorite things.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Sep 23 2017 11:41am
Quote (casedizzle45 @ Sep 23 2017 01:37pm)
Millionaires crying about oppression. I agree with trump except for the leaving part. I hate that they disgrace our country but not enough to boycott football which is one of my favorite things.

they're not doing it for selfish reasons...

and if exercising their 1st amendment rights is "disgracing our country" than I'm not sure you have any idea what it means to be an American.
Sep 23 2017 11:43am
Quote (Plaguelord @ Sep 23 2017 01:35pm)
Like running down ur gradeschool victims amirite πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

I throw in dick still works clause + hovercraft wheelchair with LEDs & that's my final offer

lamooooo
Quote (MilkMaid @ Sep 23 2017 01:33pm)
Most of your memories were made walking...up and down the halls cleaning up messes.

Plague did it better, you tried though.
Gold: 1.00
Sep 23 2017 11:43am
Quote (casedizzle45 @ 23 Sep 2017 19:37)

Displaying respect for the idea that being born in a certain place is something to take pride in and base your sense of identity on is super serious and important

Muh nationalism πŸ”«πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ‰πŸˆπŸ—½πŸΊπŸšœ
Gold: 0.00
Sep 23 2017 11:45am
1) fuck it I agree 100% with trump. I absolutely hate people that say trump is anti-1st amendment. No. Fuck that. Trump is the POTUS... I am absolutely HAPPY that he would find it wrong that people are kneeling and disrespecting the flag and country that he serves. People have different opinions all the time and the fact of the matter is if it goes against an owners opinion and he finds it a detriment to his company... fire their ass. It happens every single day in the real world. Why is the NFL different?

2) I would much rather have my legs than a million dollars. My favorite things to do are sports. Quality of life.

3) I don't necessarily disagree with McCoy - he kinda is an asshole - but after 8 years of the pussy Obama who was too scared to do anything not politically correct, I like that trump expresses himself and actually voices his real opinion. Obama was fake as fuck.
Sep 23 2017 11:45am
Quote (Plaguelord @ Sep 23 2017 10:43am)
Displaying respect for the idea that being born in a certain place is something to take pride in and base your sense of identity on is super serious and important

Muh nationalism πŸ”«πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ‰πŸˆπŸ—½πŸΊπŸšœ

I don't think it's wrong to be proud of the nation you live in. America has a lot to be proud about, even still.
Gold: 2,525.00
Sep 23 2017 11:47am
Quote (AmineA @ Sep 23 2017 01:41pm)
they're not doing it for selfish reasons...

and if exercising their 1st amendment rights is "disgracing our country" than I'm not sure you have any idea what it means to be an American.

Just think long and hard about that statement.

Edit: and if you're not sure what I'm talking about here it is. They're using their first amendment rights to disrespect the people and the nation that granted them these rights. It's like their complaining about the freedoms that allow them to complain.

This post was edited by casedizzle45 on Sep 23 2017 11:49am
Sep 23 2017 11:50am
Quote (TUAlumni @ Sep 23 2017 01:45pm)
1) fuck it I agree 100% with trump. I absolutely hate people that say trump is anti-1st amendment. No. Fuck that. Trump is the POTUS... I am absolutely HAPPY that he would find it wrong that people are kneeling and disrespecting the flag and country that he serves. People have different opinions all the time and the fact of the matter is if it goes against an owners opinion and he finds it a detriment to his company... fire their ass. It happens every single day in the real world. Why is the NFL different?

2) I would much rather have my legs than a million dollars. My favorite things to do are sports. Quality of life.

3) I don't necessarily disagree with McCoy - he kinda is an asshole - but after 8 years of the pussy Obama who was too scared to do anything not politically correct, I like that trump expresses himself and actually voices his real opinion. Obama was fake as fuck.

So all those NCAA brackets he filled out and all those episodes of 'Entourage' he watched were lies?

Disagree with most of your comment (Trump literally hates the 1st amendment, he hates freedom of press, he hates freedom of speech... which is okay, he has the right to hate it and be vocal about it but he should NEVER act on those things, it's un-american), but totally agree with you on #2) though. Glad someone can have a serious discussion around here.
Sep 23 2017 11:53am
Quote (casedizzle45 @ Sep 23 2017 01:47pm)
Just think long and hard about that statement.

Edit: and if you're not sure what I'm talking about here it is. They're using their first amendment rights to disrespect the people and the nation that granted them these rights. It's like their complaining about the freedoms that allow them to complain.

that's where your absolutely wrong, disrespect is not their INTENT when they kneel/sit/raise a fist during the anthem, their intent is to bring attention to social/race issues. you're just a little snowflake who gets triggered when you see things you don't agree with.
Gold: 8,773.00
Sep 23 2017 11:58am
Quote (AmineA @ Sep 23 2017 01:53pm)
that's where your absolutely wrong, disrespect is not their INTENT when they kneel/sit/raise a fist during the anthem, their intent is to bring attention to social/race issues. you're just a little snowflake who gets triggered when you see things you don't agree with.

Thats a stupid fucking way to bring attention to social/race issues... Seeing as it is disrespectful.

Pick another way
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1234519Next
Closed New Topic New Poll