d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Ex Semi Pros Ghosting On Stream.
Prev1345
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.20
Warn: 40%
Sep 22 2017 09:37am
I love how stupid the argument is.
He's ghosting on his other screen, because on his main screen he couldn't have possibly seen anything.
But if he's ghosting then he sees everything, contradicting him seeing nothing.
So he'd have to not only ghost, but "sell it" real time.

So its either he sees nothing and that means he's ghosting.
Or he's not blind, and easily saw the RED ICON appear in his mini map.

Peripheral vision is a powerful thing. Its how an mma fighter can look at someones chest and still see a kick being thrown (even though its a full 4 feet + away from the chest)
Refusal to accept the fact that nobody but dom has the answers for what was on that second isn't putting much thought into this already waste of a time.

Why did he stop doing blue?
Maybe he's actually not a peasant and has game sense.
If you stopped looking at doms eyes you'd notice that Oriana drops from vision on the mini mapjust as he's leaving the blue. Did he ghost the future and see that Oriana was gonna come stop him?

/e Not to mention the whole clip if you stopped looking at doms eyes and notice that the enemy top lane is MIA the whole time with zero prior knowledge of what happened up to 25 seconds before the clip starts, meaning nobody here knows exactly where the enemy top laner is. Or who it is for that matter.

Maybe he's looking at chat, maybe he's looking at himself, maybe he's looking at a blown up version of the minimap and he saw NOT ONLY NIDALEE but also ORIANA LEAVE LANE all within the same 3 seconds leading up to nids death.

Holy fuck stay on jsp and don't consider a job in any intellectual field requiring critical thinking, observation and analysis.

I rest my case. Call me if you need some real brains on a real job.

This post was edited by Poonisher on Sep 22 2017 09:45am
Gold: 345.22
Sep 22 2017 09:48am
Quote (BrianPhoenixx @ Sep 22 2017 09:32am)
1.5 seconds is a slow as fuck reaction time for any human being let alone a has been pro LOL player. This is kinda the point. If he saw on the main screen he would've reacted much quicker.

No, there isn't.

I responded by asking about the other players in the team that aren't streaming, is it okay they're being put at a disadvantage by something not in their control?

Twitch isn't the only site people stream LOL on, for example Youtube is a popular one and has no minimum delay, which means the delay is gonna be less then a second in many cases.

You ever streamed? Theres definitely a delay lol
Gold: 91.69
Warn: 20%
Sep 22 2017 10:11am
I dont get how this brought 40 replies considering how dumb this is.

The guy even use a multi to post cause he knows its bullshit..

This post was edited by DaJockaz on Sep 22 2017 10:13am
Gold: 121.00
Sep 22 2017 10:21am
Quote (BrianPhoenixx @ Sep 21 2017 06:27pm)
You're retarded and this thread is a retard free zone, so stop posting in it.

I got the feeling most LoL players felt this way, it's was an odd culture shock when coming from other games where people actually care about cheating in ranked. Any reason why you don't?

I mean what about the people on his team that aren't streaming. Don't you care about them?

im retarded but dom wasn't ghosting
Gold: 4.20
Sep 22 2017 11:29am
Quote (DaJockaz @ Sep 22 2017 11:11am)
I dont get how this brought 40 replies considering how dumb this is.

The guy even use a multi to post cause he knows its bullshit..

The annoying thing is, whoever it is is gonna be all salty on his main account cause he got shutdown on the multi.
So now we'll have to see whose being more passive aggressive in the next coming days.

Why can't you just grow a pair Brian.
Everyone here knows you're too scared to post this thread from your main.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 22 2017 01:05pm
Poonisher, DaJockaz, xKoopa. Nice multi's bro

Thread reminds me off
Gold: 345.22
Sep 22 2017 02:16pm
Did i just get called a multi? :wacko:
Gold: 67.10
Sep 22 2017 11:32pm
Tbh if it is ghosting, who cares. In higher elos you do deal with q snipes, one trick ponies who are utter shit, and attempts at ghosting. Set a delay and problem solved. If not, then you are asking to be ghosted. Your viewers aren't desperate for real time streams unless you are doing giveaways or some shit. Also you shouldnt run a stream unless you can afford or don't mind all the defamation, trash talk, or ghosting that you will run into.

This post was edited by EnigmaSeven on Sep 22 2017 11:33pm
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll