d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Myth Of Obesity Caused By Genetics Destroyed > Trigger Warning
Prev11213141516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 21 2017 09:13pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Sep 21 2017 11:04pm)
Vegetable oils are refined polyunsaturated fats which contain a concentrated amount of Omega-6 fatty acids. Eating this stuff in foods in their natural forms is fine, but when it is concentrated in an oil form it causes adverse effects of the human body. Vegetable oils cause inflamation and clog your arteries.

Diabetes is an acquired disease, and it is acquired by systematically spiking your blood sugar. Eventually your body fails to react to excess blood sugar and it causes tissue damage. Stop eating carbs, grains, sugars, potatoes.

Saturated fats ( animal fats ) are the best foods to eat to meet your daily caloric needs. It digests slowly and does not impact your blood sugar levels. High fat meats such as bacon and hamburger will keep you healthy.

~~

Your body regulates many systems to keep you alive and healthy. It can do the same with regards to regulating your eating habits. But when you spike your blood sugar and your body must take corrective action, it is ALWAYS playing catch-up. Blood sugar spikes too high, then the insulin brings it too low making you hungry. If you stop this nasty cycle, your body can go about keeping you alive, so long as stop consuming fast carbs.

~~

:thumbsup:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75820741
Gold: 0.00
Sep 21 2017 10:16pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 22 2017 03:13am)

It is a CRIME this is not common knowledge.

I was speaking with a friend of mine who is a doctor and he resisted the idea of the majority of one's calories coming from saturated fat. He espoused a half answer of increasing the number of green vegetables one consumes. As if eating vegetables can meet your caloric needs on their own. The value is gained by the source of food that is meeting your caloric needs! Saturated fat will keep you full and satiated. A Belly full of chicken breast and raw broccoli will not.

I eat fried food almost every day in that my go-to meal is cooking bacon with vegetables. I just know the difference between vegetable oil and saturated animal fat. The mason jar of bacon grease sitting on my stove, I can eat it all with a spoon. It will make me fat, but it will not harm my cardiovascular system or digestive system as if I were to eat a family size bag of doritos fried in a vegetable oil blend.

No joke, go look at nutriotiondata.com and compare an ounce of raw almonds to a tablespoon of corn oil. What is it? 3500mg of omega 6 vs 14500 mg omega 6? You eat a deep fried chicken basket meal and you have consumed MULTIPLE tablespoons of this oil. And if you do it multiple days in a row you're asking for trouble. That shit is in all and every vegetable oil.

~~

You really need to ask yourself WHY this is not common knowledge. There are people who have eaten TRASH their whole lives who are suffering and dying because your government, agriculture subsidies and all, was telling people to eat 6-11 servings of carbs a day. It's all apart of the plan to make America as weak and complacent as can be. The entire populace of the USA is a fat fuck Walmart "consumer". No one is trying to make America better. They are literally working us to death, and the plan is to slowly kill you with Diabetes so you file bankruptcy just as you die. So 99% of every penny of your estate is extracted from you.

The lack of this common sense knowledge, this simple application of physiology, is just plain screaming an insidious plot to weaken and undermine the U.S.A. You're much easier to package up and sell off for Hillary when your body is an absolute trainwreck. They want you driving your scooter up to Democrat rallies. They can control you when you can't control yourself.

This post was edited by tric-isHUGE on Sep 21 2017 10:25pm
Gold: 500.00
Sep 21 2017 10:28pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Sep 21 2017 07:06pm)
But "calories in/calories out" is an oversimplification. Different people do not extract equal amounts of energy from food. They do not excrete equal amounts as waste. They do not burn energy at an equal rate in resting state. They do not achieve the feeling of "fullness" at equal levels of food consumption. There are so many variables.

No one is debating that everyone is different, the only problem here is you keep pedaling this garbage to absolve people of the responsibility for the role they play in their own demise

even the most extreme cases tied to genuine medical side effects that skinned brought up earlier was shown to be something that could be overcome through diet and exercise.

Quote (BardOfXiix @ Sep 21 2017 08:54pm)
Calories in vs calories out is literally the simpleton's answer to this topic. Yes, it's true at a base level. No, it's not nearly as effective or as refined an answer as possible, and you look pretty dumb if you just keep shouting the same basic statement repeatedly when people say "yeah, but there's more to it". Y'know, because there is.

It's like someone asking "what's 1+1" and you saying "IT'S A NUMBER"
Yeah, it's a number. We can be a lot more specific, which is far more useful.

This post was edited by duffman316 on Sep 21 2017 10:32pm
Gold: 152.00
Sep 21 2017 11:04pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Sep 22 2017 12:28am)
No one is debating that everyone is different, the only problem here is you keep pedaling this garbage to absolve people of the responsibility for the role they play in their own demise

even the most extreme cases tied to genuine medical side effects that skinned brought up earlier was shown to be something that could be overcome through diet and exercise.

Likewise, nobody is arguing that it's physiologically impossible for anyone to lose weight.

Quote (duffman316 @ Sep 22 2017 12:28am)

Who better to take nutrition advice from than someone with zero education about nutrition?

This post was edited by Voyaging on Sep 21 2017 11:05pm
Gold: 500.00
Sep 21 2017 11:40pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Sep 22 2017 12:04am)
Likewise, nobody is arguing that it's physiologically impossible for anyone to lose weight.

Who better to take nutrition advice from than someone with zero education about nutrition?

by giving people a whole lot of excuses to work with this is the monster your people have created

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 22 2017 05:00am
Quote (duffman316 @ 22 Sep 2017 08:40)
by giving people a whole lot of excuses to work with this is the monster your people have created

http://i.imgur.com/bOmBCJC.jpg

make the fat woman who is America, great again! i mean, make her greater! she needs to consume, so America will be great again! she does it greater for herself!
Gold: 152.00
Sep 22 2017 04:37pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Sep 22 2017 01:40am)

http://i.imgur.com/bOmBCJC.jpg

She's factually correct, and you are the perfect example. You're so neurotic with your hatred for anyone fat that you've turned it into some kind of moral imperative.
Gold: 260.11
Sep 22 2017 04:40pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Sep 22 2017 04:37pm)
She's factually correct, and you are the perfect example. You're so neurotic with your hatred for anyone fat that you've turned it into some kind of moral imperative.

>I don't think anybody here who is thin is going to be asked that

Uhhh, anorexia is a thing bitch.
Gold: 4,786.00
Sep 22 2017 05:02pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Sep 22 2017 06:37pm)

''And I would say that you can't actually tell someone's lifestyle or health by looking at them.''
http://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/obesity-health-risks#1
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/obe/risks
She is factually incorrect.

''I do think there's such a health focus in our country that I call it Healthism, a kind of moral obligation for people to be healthy and I think we have to watch that too.''

She contradicts her last sentence with this one.
Plus, yes, you have moral obligation to be healthy, especially in a society with Universal Healthcare like here in Canada. Keyword is moral.
She might american, but don't you guys wanna move towards that as well?
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 22 2017 05:12pm
Quote (harumi @ 23 Sep 2017 00:02)
''And I would say that you can't actually tell someone's lifestyle or health by looking at them.''
http://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/obesity-health-risks#1
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/obe/risks
She is factually incorrect.

''I do think there's such a health focus in our country that I call it Healthism, a kind of moral obligation for people to be healthy and I think we have to watch that too.''

She contradicts her last sentence with this one.
Plus, yes, you have moral obligation to be healthy, especially in a society with Universal Healthcare like here in Canada. Keyword is moral.
She might american, but don't you guys wanna move towards that as well?

With about 5% of ppl being able to sustain any weight loss (if lost at all), that's a rather heavy moral obligation.

So yeah, she's right ;)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11213141516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll