d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Goran Dragic
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 505.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 18 2017 11:29am
Quote (Lonzo @ 17 Sep 2017 16:49)
Rews post is always about complimenting the player for their ability then calling them a douche

You've got me there.

To answer what everyone was thinking, Dragic gets on my nerves. I think he takes cheap shots. I'm not saying other guys don't but I'm saying he's the most consistent offender in the class of more talented guards. I'm pretty sure Lowry wants him dead. I agree that he's underrated on talent even in a point guard heavy league. But are you guys saying he doesn't stand out as a dirty player? I think that's why JR Smith painted him red. He's no Delly or Bruce Bowen, but he's up there with Beverley and Adams. That's all I'm saying. Don't like the guy.
Gold: 152.00
Sep 18 2017 12:34pm
Quote (RewtheBrave @ Sep 18 2017 01:29pm)
You've got me there.

To answer what everyone was thinking, Dragic gets on my nerves. I think he takes cheap shots. I'm not saying other guys don't but I'm saying he's the most consistent offender in the class of more talented guards. I'm pretty sure Lowry wants him dead. I agree that he's underrated on talent even in a point guard heavy league. But are you guys saying he doesn't stand out as a dirty player? I think that's why JR Smith painted him red. He's no Delly or Bruce Bowen, but he's up there with Beverley and Adams. That's all I'm saying. Don't like the guy.

Well you think Delly is dirty so...
Retired Moderator
Sep 18 2017 04:57pm
Quote (Voyaging @ 18 Sep 2017 14:34)
Well you think Delly is dirty so...

Where is the stop just stop lemur meme when I need one? ;)

Even as a Cavs supporter you know that Delly is a top 3 dirty player in the league. I have him @ #1. Plus Delly left town. No need to defend his ways now m8 :)

Delly is 80s Pistons dirty. He's 1st team dirty with Beverley, Smart, Dragic, and a pick 'em between Wade and Rondo as his back-ups. He'd see floor time ahead of Adams on that squad.

You're a good dude so I know you don't believe what you said about Delly being a good, clean player. Adams and Delly played rugby. So did I. I see some dirty rugby stuff coming out of them. If you play rugby at a high enough level you see it right away b/c it's sport-specific.

e: btw who IS that guy in your sig who looks like Rose? I've seen that pic all over the net.

This post was edited by RewtheBrave on Sep 18 2017 04:58pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 18 2017 04:59pm
bunch of big white guys there huh?
Gold: 0.87
Sep 19 2017 05:21am
Quote (RewtheBrave @ Sep 18 2017 09:29am)
You've got me there.

If anything goran is on the end of a lot of cheap shots especially elbows and doesn't get the proper calls. Did you see his face last year? Looked like he just got out of mma fight half way through the season

[URL=[/URL]

This post was edited by ben_davis on Sep 19 2017 05:37am
Gold: 152.00
Sep 19 2017 05:29pm
Quote (RewtheBrave @ Sep 18 2017 06:57pm)
Where is the stop just stop lemur meme when I need one? ;)

Even as a Cavs supporter you know that Delly is a top 3 dirty player in the league. I have him @ #1. Plus Delly left town. No need to defend his ways now m8 :)

Delly is 80s Pistons dirty. He's 1st team dirty with Beverley, Smart, Dragic, and a pick 'em between Wade and Rondo as his back-ups. He'd see floor time ahead of Adams on that squad.

You're a good dude so I know you don't believe what you said about Delly being a good, clean player. Adams and Delly played rugby. So did I. I see some dirty rugby stuff coming out of them. If you play rugby at a high enough level you see it right away b/c it's sport-specific.

e: btw who IS that guy in your sig who looks like Rose? I've seen that pic all over the net.

I have watched nearly every game Delly has ever played (until his trade to Milwaukee) and can say with confidence that he has never made a dirty play in his life.

Idr who posted it but someone made a joke thread about that guy who looked like Derrick Rose sitting in his gym and took a picture of him. Terps made the sig with it.
Retired Moderator
Sep 19 2017 07:35pm
Quote (Voyaging @ 19 Sep 2017 19:29)
I have watched nearly every game Delly has ever played (until his trade to Milwaukee) and can say with confidence that he has never made a dirty play in his life.

Idr who posted it but someone made a joke thread about that guy who looked like Derrick Rose sitting in his gym and took a picture of him. Terps made the sig with it.

It's an amazing image. But I have to disagree about Delly.
Quote (ben_davis @ 19 Sep 2017 07:21)
If anything goran is on the end of a lot of cheap shots especially elbows and doesn't get the proper calls. Did you see his face last year? Looked like he just got out of mma fight half way through the season

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gtU6QzXKTw[/URL]

This is what happens to guys who take cheap shots at others. I've seen a few guys get really rough with Dragic. It's not random.

This post was edited by RewtheBrave on Sep 19 2017 07:35pm
Gold: 6,479.31
Sep 19 2017 08:53pm
Quote (RewtheBrave @ Sep 17 2017 02:24pm)
serbia

serbia

serbia

serbia

I hate Dragic but there's no question that he's a really talented player. He gets less credit than he deserves for his abilities, but then again he's a total douche so I kinda hope he dies in obscurity.

Is there any player you don't think is a douche?
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll