d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Lol @ People Who Don't Take Createine > Heh
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 282.05
Warn: 20%
Sep 17 2017 06:24am
Seriously why wouldn't you take creatine monohydrate?

You get muscle size by stretching a little band around your muscles called FASCIA. That's why when you stop working out and start again, you get all of your old size gains back within a couple months.

Creatine monohydrate pretty much forces the fascia to stretch out when you workout and gives you savage pumps and veins, not to mention you do more reps and more weight.

I see people saying "oh it's just water gains" but wouldn't you rather look thicker, more solid and tighter all while expanding your muscles?

Gold: Locked
Sep 17 2017 06:26am
I've always wondered if I should take creatine, but I still don't
Gold: 2,118.35
Sep 17 2017 09:57am
Do you want to die
Sep 17 2017 01:00pm
are there any negative effects to using creatine?
Gold: 0.60
Sep 17 2017 01:02pm
Lol
Retired Moderator
Gold: 505.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 17 2017 01:19pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ 17 Sep 2017 15:00)
are there any negative effects to using creatine?

If you hydrate properly and don't take 40+g/d, pretty much no.

Muscle cramps are a rare side effect but I've never experienced cramps with creatine that I didn't suspect I would've felt anyway (e.g., playing bball outside for 3h in 99-degree weather & high humidity with 3L of water on hand).

Creatine may help prevent Alzheimer's and benefit sufferers. It volumizes muscle and it aids in energy production. So far no studies have indicated that it's dangerous for anyone who doesn't have a pre-existing serious health condition. I've used it off & on since the early 90s and I never had a problem from it. Not even juan.
Sep 17 2017 01:20pm
Quote (RewtheBrave @ Sep 17 2017 03:19pm)
If you hydrate properly and don't take 40+g/d, pretty much no.

Muscle cramps are a rare side effect but I've never experienced cramps with creatine that I didn't suspect I would've felt anyway (e.g., playing bball outside for 3h in 99-degree weather & high humidity with 3L of water on hand).

Creatine may help prevent Alzheimer's and benefit sufferers. It volumizes muscle and it aids in energy production. So far no studies have indicated that it's dangerous for anyone who doesn't have a pre-existing serious health condition. I've used it off & on since the early 90s and I never had a problem from it. Not even juan.

If I workout 3 times a week, 2 min, 4 max atm then how much of it should/would I take? Is it everyday or only days when working out?
Gold: 1,895.00
Sep 17 2017 02:08pm
Quote (Lil_Gueto @ Sep 17 2017 09:57am)
Do you want to die

Never gets old

This post was edited by dark-soul on Sep 17 2017 02:09pm
Gold: 21.80
Sep 17 2017 09:14pm
I do not take creatine as a supplement. I am convinced that when studied over time it will come to light that high dosages of creatine have adverse health effects on the body. I will not be surprised when it becomes "concluded through science" that high dosages of creatine are harmful to the liver, kidneys, heart and it probably increases the chances of developing some cancers.

I think it will take some years before these "hypothetical" adverse effects come to the light. It is so hard to "prove" that things are bad for you - just look at how long it took for "science" and our society to finally accept that cigarettes are bad for us. Now it will take another 10-20 years before this vape fad is brought to the light... I think we are seeing a similar slow pattern here with creatine/extremely high protein diets.

With that said creatine can certainly help you build muscle/mass. And I don't think it is nearly as bad for you as cigarettes please don't confuse me. It is probably not very harmful at all as supplementation in smaller dosages.

Gold: 371.00
Sep 17 2017 10:11pm
Quote (FLegend @ Sep 17 2017 07:14pm)
I do not take creatine as a supplement. I am convinced that when studied over time it will come to light that high dosages of creatine have adverse health effects on the body. I will not be surprised when it becomes "concluded through science" that high dosages of creatine are harmful to the liver, kidneys, heart and it probably increases the chances of developing some cancers.

I think it will take some years before these "hypothetical" adverse effects come to the light. It is so hard to "prove" that things are bad for you - just look at how long it took for "science" and our society to finally accept that cigarettes are bad for us. Now it will take another 10-20 years before this vape fad is brought to the light... I think we are seeing a similar slow pattern here with creatine/extremely high protein diets.

With that said creatine can certainly help you build muscle/mass. And I don't think it is nearly as bad for you as cigarettes please don't confuse me. It is probably not very harmful at all as supplementation in smaller dosages.

Their are 2 kinds of people in this world

People that play safe and don't overclock their GPU's and tread carefully through life to arrive safely at death

And people that overclock their GPUs and enjoy great performance increases. Mostly because they're not pussies
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll