d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Maplestory 1 & 2 > Returning Player Question
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9.00
Sep 10 2017 07:22pm
I'm trying to get back into maple after years of inactivity. Is anyone else experiencing ridiculous lag? I installed the Nexon launcher and tried making a character on Reboot. However, I can't even get past the initial beginner area without crashing a million times. The game crashed and lagged so hard that it took multiple attempts to even create a character. Is this game still horribly optimized? or is there a known fix for this? I can play any steam game with max graphics with no lag or any problems. It seems a bit ridiculous that I'm having lag problems my first day back on a side scrolling game.
Gold: 4,507.00
Sep 11 2017 04:46am
yes, there has been about 7 unscheduled maintenance in the last 2 weeks, they stuffed up the game bigtime and don't know how to fix it. so don't worry, it's not just you.
Gold: 355.00
Sep 11 2017 02:42pm
lmk if u plan going scania i got gg DB
Gold: 159,248.46
Sep 11 2017 04:25pm
Quote (Claritylol @ Sep 11 2017 01:22am)
I'm trying to get back into maple after years of inactivity. Is anyone else experiencing ridiculous lag? I installed the Nexon launcher and tried making a character on Reboot. However, I can't even get past the initial beginner area without crashing a million times. The game crashed and lagged so hard that it took multiple attempts to even create a character. Is this game still horribly optimized? or is there a known fix for this? I can play any steam game with max graphics with no lag or any problems. It seems a bit ridiculous that I'm having lag problems my first day back on a side scrolling game.

Welcome Back to Maplestory :bonk:
Go Back To Maplestory 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll