d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Tulsa Oklahoma Race Riot > Why Minorities Should Fear The White Man
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.66
Sep 9 2017 05:32pm
If you google the topic title, you will find information to one of America's greatest tragedies. A couple of months back I made a thread about martin luther king being a disinformation agent. Some posters were saying that a race war would happen. But it already happened in 1921. Not too many know about that event and the survivors are very few. It seems that America swept this under a rug. Here is a video that informed me about the event.

Quanell called it an act of terrorism against Americans. I agree. To destroy a whole community on the basis that one guy commited rape whether fabricated or not is insanity. It seems that whenever someone or a group of people not white moves up in the world, then the white man tries to destroy them. Of course we have rich black athletes but that does not disprove my claim. Those athletes pose no threat because they are not wealthy and do nothing to make the black community prosperous. Prosperity is the danger to the white man just like Chris Rock said years ago. Imagine a group of rich black people try start their own Black Warner Bros. You think that they would let them have complete control? Anyone that isn't white in this country will never truly own anything. Rent yes. But own... never. This is why racism will never end in America. You simply can't move up when the management won't let you. And it isn't only about blacks. This concerns all minorities.

Here is a link of an interview with Aries Spears:

https://youtu.be/mmROnN9Gj7s

He discusses why whites are more dangerous, the entenainment business, and answers the question why blacks don't have any control.
Gold: 200.83
Sep 9 2017 05:36pm
lol
Gold: 500.00
Sep 9 2017 05:37pm
couldn't believe it, checked the story and it checks out
Attack by air
Numerous eyewitnesses described airplanes carrying white assailants, who fired rifles and dropped firebombs on buildings, homes, and fleeing families. The planes, six biplane two-seater trainers left over from World War I, were dispatched from the nearby Curtiss-Southwest Field outside Tulsa.[23] Law enforcement officials later stated that the planes were to provide reconnaissance and protect against a "Negro uprising".[23] Eyewitness accounts, such as testimony from the survivors during Commission hearings and a manuscript by eyewitness and attorney Buck Colbert Franklin discovered in 2015, said that on the morning of June 1, men in the planes dropped incendiary bombs and fired rifles at black residents on the ground.[23][5]

can also say with certainty that the way the white dude responded is exactly how half this sf will respond :lol:
the deflection in the comments section is funny too

This post was edited by duffman316 on Sep 9 2017 05:38pm
Gold: 200.83
Sep 9 2017 05:45pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Sep 9 2017 03:37pm)
couldn't believe it, checked the story and it checks out

can also say with certainty that the way the white dude responded is exactly how half this sf will respond :lol:
the deflection in the comments section is funny too

the comments are interesting

"The white man always thinks he's right, no matter how many people he slaughter, steal from, hurt, corrupt, lie to etc...He will always find a reason to justify his wrong doings "

1) races are different and this is something only white people experience -- racists are right
2) everyone experiences something like this and saying only the white man is racist
and if 2
3) non-whites can never be racist because of "He will always find a reason to justify his wrong doings"

This post was edited by majorblood on Sep 9 2017 05:46pm
Gold: 500.00
Sep 9 2017 05:51pm
Quote (majorblood @ Sep 9 2017 06:45pm)
the comments are interesting

"The white man always thinks he's right, no matter how many people he slaughter, steal from, hurt, corrupt, lie to etc...He will always find a reason to justify his wrong doings "

1) races are different and this is something only white people experience -- racists are right
2) everyone experiences something like this and saying only the white man is racist
and if 2
3) non-whites can never be racist because of "He will always find a reason to justify his wrong doings"

it's comments like these i find fascinating

along with a more educated version of the comment with the same substance
Gold: 260.11
Sep 9 2017 05:52pm
Yep.

Lots of people deny it when I point out that black people were literally murdered for a good chunk of our history if they got too far ahead of the white communities.

I'd love to see Tric come in and say they obviously deserved it because this is a white nation.
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 9 2017 06:05pm
OP

deplorable
Gold: 4,786.00
Sep 9 2017 06:12pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Sep 9 2017 07:51pm)
it's comments like these i find fascinating
http://i.imgur.com/d5lelS1.png

along with a more educated version of the comment with the same substance
http://i.imgur.com/kdL87X7.png

man fuck that cracker..I don't even conversation with them people and when I do I'm always
Leaving with their shit..and not a dam thing they gonna do
About it...a lot of them is just talk..but
When the crew cross
Them. They really think that they're safe
When they're not...
Gold: 10,655.00
Sep 9 2017 06:17pm
Quote (harumi @ Sep 9 2017 08:12pm)
man fuck that cracker..I don't even conversation with them people and when I do I'm always
Leaving with their shit..and not a dam thing they gonna do
About it...a lot of them is just talk..but
When the crew cross
Them. They really think that they're safe
When they're not...

What "crew" are we talking about here?
Gold: 25.20
Sep 9 2017 07:42pm
The black guy spends too much time bashing white people. He was saying "you do it" and such.
Basically condemning people that had nothing to do with the act. He only makes the matters worse and solves nothing in the process.

But the fact that 9/11 is so big but nobody ever talks about Tulsa is a great point. US is definitely the US's greatest enemy.

This post was edited by FroggyG on Sep 9 2017 07:43pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll