d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Looking For Some Help With Making Mods
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35.00
Sep 6 2017 10:41pm
Hello, I'm trying to make some mods for a game called The Long Dark. Someone has made a nice little Mod Loader for it and there's even new assets being loaded in through a Binocular mod.

I'm unfamiliar with how to write code, though I learn quick and am up for the challenge. I was wondering where I could go to learn what I need to in order to write some mods?

Or if you're looking for some money if also be willing to pay someone for their work if they did it. That works for me too.

This post was edited by SiDeWaYz on Sep 6 2017 10:49pm
Gold: 445.00
Sep 7 2017 05:58am
Quote (SiDeWaYz @ Sep 7 2017 12:41am)
Hello, I'm trying to make some mods for a game called The Long Dark. Someone has made a nice little Mod Loader for it and there's even new assets being loaded in through a Binocular mod.

I'm unfamiliar with how to write code, though I learn quick and am up for the challenge. I was wondering where I could go to learn what I need to in order to write some mods?

Or if you're looking for some money if also be willing to pay someone for their work if they did it. That works for me too.

Do you know what language the mods are written in?
Gold: 35.00
Sep 7 2017 08:19am
Quote (ROM @ Sep 7 2017 04:58am)
Do you know what language the mods are written in?

They are written in C# and the games ran on the Unity engine. Uses Harmony to patch into the game as well.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll