d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Dumb
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Aug 27 2017 09:58am
She frequently went from we should split to nevermind we're in love.. overtime she became more toxic until I was homeless and she held some of my stuff hostage. All of that In that moment was too much emotional rage for me so I cut her off and told her not to try to be friends or anything in the future etc. In that moment I believed I was the only one in love with her and she wasn't. Now I fucking regret it so much because of thoughts coming in wondering if she actually did still love me and I just didn't listen. At the same time she because mentally abusive and manipulative as all hell and I know I don't need that, though I believe people can change and better themselves.. but I don't like having so many multiple partners - every fuckup mistake relationship I have makes me feel like less of a person.

I've never been homeless before and I'm figuring it out but it's so dumb that I'm stressing more over this breakup than my fucking living situation. I just want to turn my emotions off; my brain knows all the right things as to what I should be thinking, but thoughts of her won't go away.
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 80%
Aug 27 2017 05:23pm
Move forward
Banned
Gold: 3.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 27 2017 09:52pm
That's hot
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll