d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Another Noobie Here With Some Questions > Trying To Start
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,011.34
Aug 27 2017 04:35am
first of all, what is muting? and is there any way to "imbue" more properties onto items?

second, as a fighter (which I assume is the easiest class to play) what stat should I be getting as I level up and on my items? The guides keep switching between getting dex, strength, EE on my armor. I know for sure I need EE on my weapon but what about the charm/armor?

Thanks!
Gold: 124,353.78
Trader: Trusted
Aug 27 2017 05:01am
with muting you can reroll all stats on an item. you cant just add any stat on top.

first of all you have to decide which weapon route you go. there are mainly 2 ways:
dagger + axe + dex armor and dex charms (or ee armors)

or

swords (for the first 3 classes) + str armors/charms (or ee armors) and later for monk staves + dex gear (would also need axes if you make it until headhunter)

later you will need casting charms/heals/ int staves + robes for warlock

ee or stat armor? if you like to solo or tank for the group you need an ee armor.. pretty much scale > leather > chain > plate > padded / robe
if you want to play in a group and do more dmg you can use stat armors (check the ratio of your weapon!) sword/club --> str dagger/staff --> dex and axe --> str or dex
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll