d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Issues With Ls On Mobile > Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15,294.22
Aug 26 2017 01:12pm
While at work and things aren't busy I like to slash on my phone. I use the Samsung Galaxy S5 Android with Google Chrome. Everything has been working fine until recently. All of a sudden I can't slash. I know it's registering that I clicked the monsters because it doesn't send me back to town but I don't do any damage I've tried switching out gear and switching back, I've tried /clear, I've tried clearing the cache in Google Chrome nothing seems to work. I log on LS on my computer at home and everything works fine. Has anyone had a similar issue? Does anybody have a fix?
At this point my next steps are going to be
1. Reset the phone.( which I've done recently so I don't think that'll do it)
2. Get a new phone

Looking for a faster or cheaper solution. I like this phone
Gold: 560,678.11
Aug 26 2017 01:20pm
Quote (therunman @ Aug 26 2017 02:12pm)
While at work and things aren't busy I like to slash on my phone. I use the Samsung Galaxy S5 Android with Google Chrome. Everything has been working fine until recently. All of a sudden I can't slash. I know it's registering that I clicked the monsters because it doesn't send me back to town but I don't do any damage I've tried switching out gear and switching back, I've tried /clear, I've tried clearing the cache in Google Chrome nothing seems to work. I log on LS on my computer at home and everything works fine. Has anyone had a similar issue? Does anybody have a fix?
At this point my next steps are going to be
1. Reset the phone.( which I've done recently so I don't think that'll do it)
2. Get a new phone

Looking for a faster or cheaper solution. I like this phone

Ok this exact thing has happened to sabrina message her she can help u fix it all of a sudden it will stop clicking watch change toons and u can work again fine but contact her shes a mobile expert over 3000 points on mobile

switch toons for fun right now see if that does anything

if that doesnt solve it the problem is with your browser ull have to switch it for mozillla safari opera internet explorer theres so many to choose from

This post was edited by partyplanner on Aug 26 2017 01:22pm
Aug 26 2017 01:40pm
Okay so I went on another toon with some gear on them, went down to catacombs and blam I killed a monster. Woohoo!

All excited I went back to my other character thinking yeah cool I got it, nope. Still does it. Now I'm really weirded out

Fishing, glyphing and cooking all work ok

This post was edited by therunman on Aug 26 2017 01:52pm
Aug 26 2017 02:45pm
Update: I tried Mozilla and I can't even log into LS
Gold: 0.00
Aug 26 2017 02:50pm
Clear your cookies

Edit= didn't see you tried. Maybe reset phone to factory settings and start over

This post was edited by TravisWSN on Aug 26 2017 02:52pm
Aug 26 2017 04:05pm
So I went back and tried it again, figured maybe it didn't work the time before or didn't clean it all out or something. Closed all my windows, restarted Chrome, logged back in. Now it works.
Seems kind of weird, and I don't know what it was exactly but just that one character wouldn't slash. I logged on my monk and it worked fine.
So on reflection the proper procedure is:
Clear your cookies, restart
Clear your cookies, restart
Clear your cookies, restart... Then try

Damn thing!
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll