d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Warframe >
ISO
> Need Argon Scope [pc] > Pm Or Post
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,843.00
Aug 22 2017 12:32am
Looking to buy argon scope for FG on the PC version. PM me or post here.
Gold: 32.75
Warn: 20%
Sep 7 2017 06:09pm
Quote (Commodus @ Aug 21 2017 11:32pm)
Looking to buy argon scope for FG on the PC version. PM me or post here.

rough estimate was like 24k over a year ago and thats plat so fg could be like 36-40k and by now its probably solid 40k-50k easy. Thats if Im thinking of the right mod which was only given to 100ppl.

I mean if you want to start a class-action lawsuit thats less expensive. Due to the fact that its favoritism and segregation.

Compare it to ladies night in CA which netted in some like 10mil+ for the person sueing over it. Which led towards shutting down ladies night in most states of the us. so yeah sueing is the preferred action since it s a free to play game as advertised. So any restrictions such as only a select few ppl getting the mod regardless of the means they attained it due to throwing off the balance(favoritism) of PVP PVM and Ranks within the game, so its considered segregation and similar. Which means this is a pay to win structure unlike other games that can be credited as the start of the free to play genre aka combat arms, crossfire, etc. which really only had skins and specs or other characters didn't make a significant difference due to mod privileges but then again at the time there was an inbalance but that's not likely to be sued over. Hence the reason that paid games still win over most off the market but make less overall.

This post was edited by laxking on Sep 7 2017 06:11pm
Gold: 9,843.00
Sep 7 2017 07:47pm
Quote (laxking @ Sep 7 2017 04:09pm)
rough estimate was like 24k over a year ago and thats plat so fg could be like 36-40k and by now its probably solid 40k-50k easy. Thats if Im thinking of the right mod which was only given to 100ppl.

I mean if you want to start a class-action lawsuit thats less expensive. Due to the fact that its favoritism and segregation.

Compare it to ladies night in CA which netted in some like 10mil+ for the person sueing over it. Which led towards shutting down ladies night in most states of the us. so yeah sueing is the preferred action since it s a free to play game as advertised. So any restrictions such as only a select few ppl getting the mod regardless of the means they attained it due to throwing off the balance(favoritism) of PVP PVM and Ranks within the game, so its considered segregation and similar. Which means this is a pay to win structure unlike other games that can be credited as the start of the free to play genre aka combat arms, crossfire, etc. which really only had skins and specs or other characters didn't make a significant difference due to mod privileges but then again at the time there was an inbalance but that's not likely to be sued over. Hence the reason that paid games still win over most off the market but make less overall.

Put down your crack pipe, that's primed chamber. I already got an argon scope for 300p.

Topic Closed
Go Back To Warframe Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll