d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > What's The Craziest Wow Story You Ever Had?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2017 09:50pm
Quote (Cyfur @ Aug 20 2017 01:36am)
Guild on my server decided to do a meet up in Florida. GM of guild wasn't able to attend. Not sure if he couldn't afford it, or his passport wouldn't allow him into the US from Canada. Anyways, GM's girlfriend and officer of the guild end up hooking up. It was kept a secret until the end of the meetup, and when the GM found out he /gdisbanded the guild.

Yeah ok Cyfur
Gold: 437.64
Aug 21 2017 05:17am
My GM begged me to come tank a VoA 25 pug back in wotlk. I did, Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth dropped and I won the roll :lol:
Aug 21 2017 08:41am
Quote (Cyfur @ Aug 20 2017 12:36am)
Guild on my server decided to do a meet up in Florida. GM of guild wasn't able to attend. Not sure if he couldn't afford it, or his passport wouldn't allow him into the US from Canada. Anyways, GM's girlfriend and officer of the guild end up hooking up. It was kept a secret until the end of the meetup, and when the GM found out he /gdisbanded the guild.

Pics or it didn't happen
Gold: 7,425.00
Aug 21 2017 01:47pm
I was GM and Raid leader of a guild on Ysera that beat Midwinter to Realm first 4 tower Flame Leviathan in Ulduar. Midwinter at the time was like a top 20 World guild if I recall correctly. We found a glitch that allowed us to pull the boss out of the boss area and would allow us to zerg kill him without any of the adds or towers activating where we pulled him to.

We were reported, all 25 of us who earned the 4 tower achievement were banned for 7 days. I spent hours in support chat and on the phone to eventually have all the bans lifted and they banned just my account for 7 days since I took responsibility for it as the Raid leader.
Jr Admin
Gold: 248,806.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 21 2017 03:09pm
Quote (Bill05 @ 21 Aug 2017 21:47)
I was GM and Raid leader of a guild on Ysera that beat Midwinter to Realm first 4 tower Flame Leviathan in Ulduar. Midwinter at the time was like a top 20 World guild if I recall correctly. We found a glitch that allowed us to pull the boss out of the boss area and would allow us to zerg kill him without any of the adds or towers activating where we pulled him to.

We were reported, all 25 of us who earned the 4 tower achievement were banned for 7 days. I spent hours in support chat and on the phone to eventually have all the bans lifted and they banned just my account for 7 days since I took responsibility for it as the Raid leader.

Mad props for taking the fall for your guild! I remember that fight was so buggy on Ulduar release. It was a mess.
Your story reminds me a bit of Ensidia when they used Saronite Bombs to prevent the edges of the ICC Arthas fight arena from collapsing, effectively rendering the Valkyrie grabs none lethal.
Allegedly they only discovered it because their rogues used the bombs in their rotation for bleeding edge DPS. But decided to keep using it when they saw the exploitation advantages.
I believe they also got a 7 day ban IIRC, though in this case I think they all had to take it.
Aug 22 2017 03:51pm
Not really that crazy, but this thread reminded me of it... in one of the earlier expansions, Arthas showed up in the Orgrimmar tavern in VoS and was just kinda hanging out in that area wandering around. Maybe a GM? Not really sure.
Gold: 63,142.89
Aug 22 2017 08:30pm
Early morning hours, waiting for the first ever Darkmoon Faire to spawn near Goldshire so I could turn in my deck. I was a troll, hiding behind some trees hoping the Alliance wouldn't notice me. They spotted me and swarmed over to gank me. Luckily, an ally priest mind controlled me, keeping me alive for a few more seconds. During the channel, the Faire popped up and all the alliance lost interest in me. Just my luck, I happened to be a few steps away from the quest npc that accepted the deck. Soon as the MC wore off, I turned in the deck, got my trinket and proceeded to get stomped 10v1 to a quick death.

Still felt good, world first darkmoon card: maelstrom :P If there was ever a moment in WoW that I wished I had fraps running, that was probably it.
Gold: 282,938.50
Aug 22 2017 10:02pm
Quote (DarkxAngel @ 18 Aug 2017 19:24)
It was some years ago but, I had a real life friend offer their gold for x-rated favors. I want to see someone top that

Forgot to mention. It was a homosexual favor... and I'm straight
Gold: 8,000.00
Gold: 11,181.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 24 2017 01:33am
The first guild I joined was kung fu pandas on kil'Jaeden Our GM and his wife ended up moving to Vegas with another person in our tribe long story short we dint see them for months and then the wife logged in and kicked everyone from the guild and took everything from the bank and loaded a fishing program onto her husbands account and got it banned. Found out like a year later he ended up cheating on her with the other person they moved in with from the guild was prob the most drama ever seen in a guild besides hostile raid take overs been in a few of those over the years.

Also got scammed for 50k for a garrosh carry on my alt trying to get the heirloom 100 weapons lol
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll