d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony >
Poll > Tekken 7, Street Fighter V Or Mortal Kombat Xl
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 193.20
Sep 20 2017 10:56am
Out of those games mortal kombat assuming you put the hours into it is very enjoyable to pull over 50%-70% combos and making people rage quit I'm not sure how many people are still playing since I stopped playing it online about 2 months ago besides my friends dropping in and bring there fightsticks and playing it I rarely play it these days...but currently playing tk 7 as I mentioned with mk except once you get into how the game feels with the movement and such is really where it begins to be a lot of fun learn curve isn't to bad ethier.
If you take recommendations guilty gear XRDR2 is a amazing game also but you really can't go wrong with the ones you picked at the end of the day besides street fighter 5 that game was a big let down compared to the 4th which I put over 1500 hours into it but this is my opinion do whatever you like :)

This post was edited by Losi37 on Sep 20 2017 11:01am
Gold: 293.50
Sep 22 2017 11:25am
Quote (Losi37 @ Sep 20 2017 10:56am)
Out of those games mortal kombat assuming you put the hours into it is very enjoyable to pull over 50%-70% combos and making people rage quit I'm not sure how many people are still playing since I stopped playing it online about 2 months ago besides my friends dropping in and bring there fightsticks and playing it I rarely play it these days...but currently playing tk 7 as I mentioned with mk except once you get into how the game feels with the movement and such is really where it begins to be a lot of fun learn curve isn't to bad ethier.
If you take recommendations guilty gear XRDR2 is a amazing game also but you really can't go wrong with the ones you picked at the end of the day besides street fighter 5 that game was a big let down compared to the 4th which I put over 1500 hours into it but this is my opinion do whatever you like :)

to each their own, but the big reason alot of people don't like SFV is because they are playing it wrong / badly and are trying to play the same way they did in USF4, this is the same thing that made 3rd Strike players think SF4 was trash and super turbo players think 3rd Strike was trash. it's a never ending cycle of non-adaptive behavior

E: Guilty Gear and Tekken 7 are incredible games, do not play MKXL, play Injustice 2, always support the latest game, PLUS MKX WAS FUCKIN TERRIBLE LOL

This post was edited by Sasori on Sep 22 2017 11:26am
Gold: 193.20
Sep 26 2017 04:37pm
Quote (Sasori @ Sep 22 2017 12:25pm)
to each their own, but the big reason alot of people don't like SFV is because they are playing it wrong / badly and are trying to play the same way they did in USF4, this is the same thing that made 3rd Strike players think SF4 was trash and super turbo players think 3rd Strike was trash. it's a never ending cycle of non-adaptive behavior

E: Guilty Gear and Tekken 7 are incredible games, do not play MKXL, play Injustice 2, always support the latest game, PLUS MKX WAS FUCKIN TERRIBLE LOL

Just not my type of fighting game I'm saying was expecting something completely different didn't care for the direction they went is all reason I personality dislike it
Sep 28 2017 09:26pm
Quote (Losi37 @ Sep 26 2017 04:37pm)
Just not my type of fighting game I'm saying was expecting something completely different didn't care for the direction they went is all reason I personality dislike it

fair enough, plenty of quality fighters out there.
Gold: 10,995.01
Sep 29 2017 09:37am
Quote (Sasori @ Aug 27 2017 03:10am)
i was talking about annual amounts, thats one tournament vs capcom cup, if you factor in tournaments all year long the FGC actually wins, plus smash players make a utter fuck load too. injustice pro series + capcom pro tour = same community, smash is kinda the same community but slightly not, but even if you dont count smash the numbers def pass them annually.

also cod has absolutely no attendance to events, like it's literal shit, you're talking to a guy who actually plays call of duty competitively at a high level as well as fighting games, i know both scenes. Evo 2016 had over a thousand people sign up for SFV, just that one game is more people than like 10 cod tournament entries

competitive cod on console? what a joke if its on pc the competitive scene will always be biggest on pc
do they even have pro console teams like optic and stuff like they do on pc with gaming houses and stuff?
Oct 3 2017 01:03pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Sep 29 2017 09:37am)
competitive cod on console? what a joke if its on pc the competitive scene will always be biggest on pc
do they even have pro console teams like optic and stuff like they do on pc with gaming houses and stuff?

competitive cod has always been console only, lol, just like halo, you really don't know much do you.
Oct 3 2017 01:05pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Sep 29 2017 09:37am)

and to answer the teams and houses question, there is absolutely zero cod pc teams, and every cod team on console has a gaming house.

you you are years behind my guy lol. PC has like PUBG overwatch and CS:GO that's about it now, hearthstone isn't technically PC and starcraft 2 died.
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll