Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,344.66
Aug 16 2017 11:03am
nem
Gold: 4.85
Warn: 50%
Aug 16 2017 11:04am
Quote (Ghostmasterq @ Aug 16 2017 06:46pm)
yeah dude, u are the best thing happened in this subforum, for like ever

keep on with the good work, thank you for your time here

i wrote an huge text to explain my motivations and the reasons im here and what not, and why within this sub, but my browser messed up. It doesnt matter anyway, the only thing i can say right now is:I like how positive u are and i wont stop my task. It doesnt matter how sensefull it is. I will do my thing and when somebody njoys it: well, i did great , thus there will be many despisers(haters), but thats how this world works: find that fucking balance. I hope u are fine man. I wish i could speak magyar, to make my words more clearly. I like this sub.

This post was edited by leon123123 on Aug 16 2017 11:05am
Gold: 834.97
Aug 16 2017 11:42am
Quote (leon123123 @ Aug 16 2017 06:04pm)
i wrote an huge text to explain my motivations and the reasons im here and what not, and why within this sub, but my browser messed up. It doesnt matter anyway, the only thing i can say right now is:I like how positive u are and i wont stop my task. It doesnt matter how sensefull it is. I will do my thing and when somebody njoys it: well, i did great , thus there will be many despisers(haters), but thats how this world works: find that fucking balance. I hope u are fine man. I wish i could speak magyar, to make my words more clearly. I like this sub.

i dont think there are any haters, we just like to spam bullshit and hungarian subforum memes which are sometimes vulgar and sometimes stupid
Gold: 10,542.77
Aug 16 2017 11:57am
I'm sorry, laugh. It's a weird thing to make lines, phrases about myself, because I'm not completely aware of myself. Let me sum it up ... sure that I saw the light in the spring of 92. I have 3 sisters and a baby. I lived in Dunaföldvár for some time, then moved to the capital, here, to Budapest. I applied to a school in Syngenta, because I was devoted to the drama at the time, but later I came to see that I did not really care. I mean the applause, the grooming. If I play, I do it for myself. To broaden, to point out, to expand the boundaries of art, to spin, not to me sport. I'm selfish and free. Life has taught me to appreciate what I have and not cry for what I do not have. I believe I believe in everything, but I do not let my faith be deceived and influenced by others. I think it's only really possible to believe it if it all starts from being self-evident to you. It is because of this notion that I do not believe in God, I do not believe in Parrone, I will abolish the existence of this Jesus, and the whole Christian and other handicrafts of religion are just a big loser for me. That's all, ready, right. I do not say that, I'm sorry, I do not pretend to be religious, I do not care. But I believe in something else. I believe that mankind is on the wrong track, I believe in the power of sunlight, I believe in the power of the smile. And other similar habitats. Yeah, if I see a beetle in front of me on the ground, I'll go away, I will not kill him. I am much easier to admire a natural landscape than a man-made object. I love people, but I do not give them them with honors, not just like trees. So much about my nature-centered existence. Which is very important to me, namely sleep, women, and sports. Let's move on.
I'm endlessly lazy. No, not lazy, but I'm absolutely not diligent. Especially when I have to aim unobtrusively. I am happy to be in the contradictions that I love to sleep a lot and I love getting up early. I love to miss you, and I love the feeling I feel when I'm ready to make up.
The women ... since I only have a sister, I started to jump herself soon enough. I always look for the girls' girlfriend, and I have a faint flirt, wink. Girls came and went ... As usual. Like everyone else. But it was different, I had a special thing. Rather personally. I was still in szegeden when I met a girl who gave me a good impression. We talked, we lived. It was 4 years old, with smaller breaks, and then I left school, it was fate, and because we did not, we met, as he also lived in Pest. That day has been more than 2 years ago. And although it was true, there was a time when I let myself move away, and I had a drink. And it became clear that he was. Yeah, the real ... :)
The sport. I love to play sports. I mostly like the sports I watch / tune / support those balls related to. But I like to go ski jump, kayak canoe or form one. But what I have to do with football is everything, including FC Barcelona. Since my childhood, there's nothing to talk about.
So an 18-year-old guy from Pest, who has fallen in love for years, has a rabbit sister. She has some humor and a pinch of intelligence, especially thanks to her best friends, the books. She can be jerk and sensual, frustrating and indifferent. Damn, I just wrote a bunch of the big deal, on a page where, in principle, there are only those who know it. No matter if you do not even know so much, give me an option ...
Aug 16 2017 11:58am
Quote (-joey- @ Aug 16 2017 06:57pm)
I'm sorry, laugh. It's a weird thing to make lines, phrases about myself, because I'm not completely aware of myself. Let me sum it up ... sure that I saw the light in the spring of 92. I have 3 sisters and a baby. I lived in Dunaföldvár for some time, then moved to the capital, here, to Budapest. I applied to a school in Syngenta, because I was devoted to the drama at the time, but later I came to see that I did not really care. I mean the applause, the grooming. If I play, I do it for myself. To broaden, to point out, to expand the boundaries of art, to spin, not to me sport. I'm selfish and free. Life has taught me to appreciate what I have and not cry for what I do not have. I believe I believe in everything, but I do not let my faith be deceived and influenced by others. I think it's only really possible to believe it if it all starts from being self-evident to you. It is because of this notion that I do not believe in God, I do not believe in Parrone, I will abolish the existence of this Jesus, and the whole Christian and other handicrafts of religion are just a big loser for me. That's all, ready, right. I do not say that, I'm sorry, I do not pretend to be religious, I do not care. But I believe in something else. I believe that mankind is on the wrong track, I believe in the power of sunlight, I believe in the power of the smile. And other similar habitats. Yeah, if I see a beetle in front of me on the ground, I'll go away, I will not kill him. I am much easier to admire a natural landscape than a man-made object. I love people, but I do not give them them with honors, not just like trees. So much about my nature-centered existence. Which is very important to me, namely sleep, women, and sports. Let's move on.
I'm endlessly lazy. No, not lazy, but I'm absolutely not diligent. Especially when I have to aim unobtrusively. I am happy to be in the contradictions that I love to sleep a lot and I love getting up early. I love to miss you, and I love the feeling I feel when I'm ready to make up.
The women ... since I only have a sister, I started to jump herself soon enough. I always look for the girls' girlfriend, and I have a faint flirt, wink. Girls came and went ... As usual. Like everyone else. But it was different, I had a special thing. Rather personally. I was still in szegeden when I met a girl who gave me a good impression. We talked, we lived. It was 4 years old, with smaller breaks, and then I left school, it was fate, and because we did not, we met, as he also lived in Pest. That day has been more than 2 years ago. And although it was true, there was a time when I let myself move away, and I had a drink. And it became clear that he was. Yeah, the real ... :)
The sport. I love to play sports. I mostly like the sports I watch / tune / support those balls related to. But I like to go ski jump, kayak canoe or form one. But what I have to do with football is everything, including FC Barcelona. Since my childhood, there's nothing to talk about.
So an 18-year-old guy from Pest, who has fallen in love for years, has a rabbit sister. She has some humor and a pinch of intelligence, especially thanks to her best friends, the books. She can be jerk and sensual, frustrating and indifferent. Damn, I just wrote a bunch of the big deal, on a page where, in principle, there are only those who know it. No matter if you do not even know so much, give me an option ...

ennyire fasza már a google translate hogy majdnem jól lefordítja a magyart?
Gold: 10,542.77
Aug 16 2017 11:59am
Quote (BmA_BeMyAngel @ Aug 16 2017 06:58pm)
ennyire fasza már a google translate hogy majdnem jól lefordítja a magyart?

Azért nem teljesen perfekt, de fejlődik.

I did give up relatively early because I realized that after I had the achievement to go to strangers, I was no longer interested in getting random girls out of the street. But anyway, many of the anxiouss that I have overcome have been completely overwhelmed. Chatting is the easiest thing ever
Aug 16 2017 12:56pm
Quote (-joey- @ Aug 16 2017 06:59pm)
Azért nem teljesen perfekt, de fejlődik.

I did give up relatively early because I realized that after I had the achievement to go to strangers, I was no longer interested in getting random girls out of the street. But anyway, many of the anxiouss that I have overcome have been completely overwhelmed. Chatting is the easiest thing ever

E
T
E
Gold: 2,751.03
Aug 16 2017 12:59pm
Quote (BmA_BeMyAngel @ Aug 16 2017 08:56pm)
E
T
E

az amit elolvasol az hatással van az agyadra és befolyásolja a gondolkodásodat, ezért is érdemes sok pozitív olvasmányt olvasni pl. senee pedig folyamatosan nyomatja itt nekünk a depresszív semmineksincs értelme bullshitet, és ezzel ugyanúgy hatással van ránk mint bármi más amit olvasol/hallasz, szóval teljesen érthető hogy utálják az emberek emiatt. nekem érezhetően rosszabb lesz a kedvem amikor elolvasok 1 senee faszságot, ezért is szoktam inkább átugrani őket a faszba legtöbbször
Aug 16 2017 01:08pm
Quote (miertvagyokilyenjokerdojel @ Aug 16 2017 07:59pm)
az amit elolvasol az hatással van az agyadra és befolyásolja a gondolkodásodat, ezért is érdemes sok pozitív olvasmányt olvasni pl. senee pedig folyamatosan nyomatja itt nekünk a depresszív semmineksincs értelme bullshitet, és ezzel ugyanúgy hatással van ránk mint bármi más amit olvasol/hallasz, szóval teljesen érthető hogy utálják az emberek emiatt. nekem érezhetően rosszabb lesz a kedvem amikor elolvasok 1 senee faszságot, ezért is szoktam inkább átugrani őket a faszba legtöbbször

ezért nem szabad blekmetált hallgatni
Gold: 2,751.03
Aug 16 2017 01:10pm
Quote (BmA_BeMyAngel @ Aug 16 2017 09:08pm)
ezért nem szabad blekmetált hallgatni

+ ezért kell mesht és az igéjét hallgatni inkább)
Go Back To Magyar Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll