Gold: 3,857.00
Aug 16 2017 09:49am
huh
Gold: 1,690.00
Aug 16 2017 09:50am
dude, do you even TÖLTÖTTKÁPOSZTA?!
Gold: 10,542.77
Aug 16 2017 09:51am
I've already said it to the phone, but I'm going to write it here too, if you did not hear everyone talking about it ... so my day was a nightmare, the company drifted to the bankruptcy for a bad investment, we discussed the crisis for about 3 hours. After that I would have been able to go, but my wife got the fuse out of it, saying that I'm hardly interested in it, only the buddies etc ... are staying in a hotel in Pest this evening, I feel great ... then I went to your nails I got to go to the relatives to go to the relatives (I called on the way) and my grandmother had to be hospitalized for an allergic attack, so I will not say a little while ago ... By the time I get home I will still be 1-2 hours, now I'm forced to post an apology here. ..
Gold: 4.85
Warn: 50%
Aug 16 2017 09:51am
Quote (Ghostmasterq @ Aug 16 2017 05:50pm)
dude, do you even TÖLTÖTTKÁPOSZTA?!

hey, i think we are good friends here, atleast u are my friend(from my side)

This post was edited by leon123123 on Aug 16 2017 09:51am
Aug 16 2017 09:53am
I'm a man like any other, I forgot about it in the heat. How are you doing? Something must unfortunately have to be eaten, so this cold was not very. Well, I do not want anybody to know how to get it through such a cake, but whoever gets me six. When you have a gas out there, I run out of the way, you breathe the Cian Gas (from plastic) and then put the Senseoxide down. I almost did not eat it, but I had a mother in it, so that I could get away with it at any cost, even at the cost of my life !!!!! You know, if 5p it goes on, it's burning up if you settle (gas blubbery) When gas is "hot" Then you know the big problem. I'm sorry, my mom is just laughing at my pot. They said that he was dirty, too, and he did not want to wash it anymore. Stb, so you could have been so much firmer and you could have died, right 400k huf damage if your son dies, or a whole house is ruined! Kids who do not believe me, and even laugh at me, a slut is a little crap and a clear breath to have such a baldness as well, and to fuck her home, but she dies. Then when you are standing you can see that the whole kitchen is burning, suddenly you do not see the crap, you are shaking what you are doing (because you are thinking of suddenly remembering what you have learned and doing, you have a hunch ...)
Then you will find out what the HA CHALLENGE IS A PLACE. 8 hours during work we have put in the kitchen (6an) to lakhato / etc. The plaster does not bake now. Socrates, this is a very good situation, never leave! There are pictures because the Police Officers have been burning, and even if there is a mummy thing that I can drop it further, I'm throwing the Kitchens.
Gold: 16,758.07
Aug 16 2017 10:23am
Quote (-joey- @ Aug 16 2017 04:53pm)
I'm a man like any other, I forgot about it in the heat. How are you doing? Something must unfortunately have to be eaten, so this cold was not very. Well, I do not want anybody to know how to get it through such a cake, but whoever gets me six. When you have a gas out there, I run out of the way, you breathe the Cian Gas (from plastic) and then put the Senseoxide down. I almost did not eat it, but I had a mother in it, so that I could get away with it at any cost, even at the cost of my life !!!!! You know, if 5p it goes on, it's burning up if you settle (gas blubbery) When gas is "hot" Then you know the big problem. I'm sorry, my mom is just laughing at my pot. They said that he was dirty, too, and he did not want to wash it anymore. Stb, so you could have been so much firmer and you could have died, right 400k huf damage if your son dies, or a whole house is ruined! Kids who do not believe me, and even laugh at me, a slut is a little crap and a clear breath to have such a baldness as well, and to fuck her home, but she dies. Then when you are standing you can see that the whole kitchen is burning, suddenly you do not see the crap, you are shaking what you are doing (because you are thinking of suddenly remembering what you have learned and doing, you have a hunch ...)
Then you will find out what the HA CHALLENGE IS A PLACE. 8 hours during work we have put in the kitchen (6an) to lakhato / etc. The plaster does not bake now. Socrates, this is a very good situation, never leave! There are pictures because the Police Officers have been burning, and even if there is a mummy thing that I can drop it further, I'm throwing the Kitchens.

kek
Gold: 10,401.00
Aug 16 2017 10:28am
Quote (-joey- @ Aug 16 2017 04:51pm)
I've already said it to the phone, but I'm going to write it here too, if you did not hear everyone talking about it ... so my day was a nightmare, the company drifted to the bankruptcy for a bad investment, we discussed the crisis for about 3 hours. After that I would have been able to go, but my wife got the fuse out of it, saying that I'm hardly interested in it, only the buddies etc ... are staying in a hotel in Pest this evening, I feel great ... then I went to your nails I got to go to the relatives to go to the relatives (I called on the way) and my grandmother had to be hospitalized for an allergic attack, so I will not say a little while ago ... By the time I get home I will still be 1-2 hours, now I'm forced to post an apology here. ..

csökött
Aug 16 2017 10:45am
Quote (lacketto @ Aug 16 2017 05:23pm)
kek

Socrates, this is a very good situation, never leave!
Gold: 1,690.00
Aug 16 2017 10:46am
Quote (leon123123 @ 16 Aug 2017 16:51)
hey, i think we are good friends here, atleast u are my friend(from my side)

yeah dude, u are the best thing happened in this subforum, for like ever

keep on with the good work, thank you for your time here
Go Back To Magyar Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll