d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Need Help On My Necromancer > Gear / Stats / Skills
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 107.62
Warn: 10%
Sep 4 2017 12:53pm
wtf juste rite click and dedek cretures op
Gold: 13,020.00
Sep 6 2017 12:36pm
Quote (0perator @ 3 Sep 2017 22:35)
According to my own experience, the drop rate in d3 is usually higher in Adventure mode because most of these items dropped by your character are magic (blue) and rares (yellow). Otherwise, if you are playing with a non-seasonal character, you won't get very good equipment because first of all, there are always more items in the tournament Seasonal and second, there is no adventure mode in non-seasonal. For the skills, the best build depends always what you really like. You just need to test your character with the assigned skills and read carefully the features of these skills. For example, if your nova loses your life, your main skill should be something to give you life. Also, summons are very helpful for any classes to keep your character alive. For the stats, I didn't still finish the Parangon level. So, I cannot say any advice for a high level Parangon.

Also, set items by Haedrig Eamon's Tools are usually higher than legendaries but the highest items (legendaries and set items) are always in drops, especially the adventure mode.

After many hours of pain, I finally conclude that the drop rate in d3 is usually higher if you keep your damage high or enough high to kill enemies. Otherwise, once you get your damage lower, it can be such harder to get again good drops. Also, necromancers in low level are always very weak and that's the reason why he doesn't drop decent drops at this level.

Nevermind. These last days, I just understood another Truth about d3. High items depend always of the level of your character. Higher is your character, higher are your drops. So, that means once your character kills the final boss, it will automatically overwrite the next game created as the next difficulty even if you create in the same last. Also, everything you drop in an account, it keeps it in his buffer. That means when you will make a new character the next season, you can always get back your items or Something similar.
Gold: 22.00
Sep 6 2017 02:21pm
Quote (0perator @ Sep 3 2017 10:35pm)
According to my own experience, the drop rate in d3 is usually higher in Adventure mode because most of these items dropped by your character are magic (blue) and rares (yellow). Otherwise, if you are playing with a non-seasonal character, you won't get very good equipment because first of all, there are always more items in the tournament Seasonal and second, there is no adventure mode in non-seasonal. For the skills, the best build depends always what you really like. You just need to test your character with the assigned skills and read carefully the features of these skills. For example, if your nova loses your life, your main skill should be something to give you life. Also, summons are very helpful for any classes to keep your character alive. For the stats, I didn't still finish the Parangon level. So, I cannot say any advice for a high level Parangon.

all of the bolded parts are 100% incorrect. just outrageously false. it'd be wise to ignore every single word this dude says.

drop rate depends on players in the same area, and torment level. highest legendary drop rate would be in a t13 game where 4 players are killing stuff in the same map. it's a very, very noticeable difference doing a solo t13 rift and doing a public t13 rift. this is true and identical for both non-season and seasonal.

seasonal always has a much higher population, while seasons are active. this is the biggest difference. seasonal has separate leaderboards than non-seasonal does, and playing seasonal lets you complete the season journey (shift+J) to get rewards (like pets, portraits, stash tabs) exclusive to that season.

i'd suggest doing the season journey up to chapter IV to get the 6 piece set from haedrig's gift, then doing nephalem rifts at the highest difficulty you can efficiently farm to finish gearing that set or to build another one. the mats required to upgrade rares into legendaries are easily farmed in neph rifts. you use kanai's cube to do this, if you progress far enough into the ruins of sascheron waypoint in a3 you'll find it. lots of super useful functions in the cube, it's a must.

once you're able to clear greater rift 42+ comfortably, those are great for finding gear as well. 42 is the level where the blood shard reward jumps up to about 230-240, which you can spend at kadala, and have a chance to find the specific item you're looking for.

This post was edited by Wretch on Sep 6 2017 02:25pm
Gold: 4,341.71
Sep 7 2017 11:14am
Quote (Wretch @ Sep 7 2017 08:21am)
all of the bolded parts are 100% incorrect. just outrageously false. it'd be wise to ignore every single word this dude says.

drop rate depends on players in the same area, and torment level. highest legendary drop rate would be in a t13 game where 4 players are killing stuff in the same map. it's a very, very noticeable difference doing a solo t13 rift and doing a public t13 rift. this is true and identical for both non-season and seasonal.

seasonal always has a much higher population, while seasons are active. this is the biggest difference. seasonal has separate leaderboards than non-seasonal does, and playing seasonal lets you complete the season journey (shift+J) to get rewards (like pets, portraits, stash tabs) exclusive to that season.

i'd suggest doing the season journey up to chapter IV to get the 6 piece set from haedrig's gift, then doing nephalem rifts at the highest difficulty you can efficiently farm to finish gearing that set or to build another one. the mats required to upgrade rares into legendaries are easily farmed in neph rifts. you use kanai's cube to do this, if you progress far enough into the ruins of sascheron waypoint in a3 you'll find it. lots of super useful functions in the cube, it's a must.

once you're able to clear greater rift 42+ comfortably, those are great for finding gear as well. 42 is the level where the blood shard reward jumps up to about 230-240, which you can spend at kadala, and have a chance to find the specific item you're looking for.

ya lik 3 people instead of 2
Gold: 6,586.00
Sep 7 2017 06:15pm
dno if this operator guy is a troll or not
Gold: 0.00
Nov 10 2017 11:59am
Too much spam
Just uninstall it and u're fine
Gold: 823.93
Nov 16 2017 09:24am
Quote (stephano @ Nov 10 2017 12:59pm)
Too much spam
Just uninstall it and u're fine

To many people wasting time on forum hating. GC is where you go to get your post counts up. Lol seriously some of you have been coming here for five years to waste others time. What a genuine life.. haha
Gold: 37.00
Nov 18 2017 08:29am
Quote (newyorknewjersey @ Nov 16 2017 10:24am)
To many people wasting time on forum hating. GC is where you go to get your post counts up. Lol seriously some of you have been coming here for five years to waste others time. What a genuine life.. haha

Yeah I wish these sections we're better monitored and left these guys to post in general chat. But unfortunately D3 discussion has become a comfy place for them
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll