d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Friendzone Or She Likes Me?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2017 02:32pm
Quote (BigBalaBoom @ Aug 20 2017 09:22am)
Well I friendzoned her lol,
Asked her , and she didn't know what to answer.

Thx for all answers guys!

Eh, I get wanting to get a direct answer. But I feel like sometimes it's best just to have a carefree attitude with no pressure in situations like this. Don't pressure women to make decisions, because women fall in love slowly over time, I prefer to love women in a way that they feel free. If they aren't reciprocating, hey, that's fine, maybe one day in the future we can make things work.

I just speak my mind, and let them know what I want.
"Look, I would really like to see you again, but it just doesn't sound like we're on the same page. I'm looking for something romantic with someone that doesn't hold back. Let me know if you ever feel the same. "

I wouldn't friendzone a woman if you possibly want to date her. Why? You said it yourself you didn't know what you wanted at first. It's okay for women not to know that at first either.

Course, it's your life, you make your decisions. Im.not sayin what i did is wrong, its just a different approach from what i like. If you truly just want her as a friend, don't view her as a romantic prospect, the think she's going to be too much trouble, that's fine. I'm just showing you another option to add to your toolbelt for future occurences, as situations similar to this, will pop up several times, and sometimes these women do come back with full force and are chasing you.

And who knows, maybe this woman will still do the same to you. I could see it happening based on all of this.
Gold: 50,927.64
Trader: Trusted
Aug 20 2017 11:05pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Aug 20 2017 10:32pm)
Eh, I get wanting to get a direct answer. But I feel like sometimes it's best just to have a carefree attitude with no pressure in situations like this. Don't pressure women to make decisions, because women fall in love slowly over time, I prefer to love women in a way that they feel free. If they aren't reciprocating, hey, that's fine, maybe one day in the future we can make things work.

I just speak my mind, and let them know what I want.
"Look, I would really like to see you again, but it just doesn't sound like we're on the same page. I'm looking for something romantic with someone that doesn't hold back. Let me know if you ever feel the same. "

I wouldn't friendzone a woman if you possibly want to date her. Why? You said it yourself you didn't know what you wanted at first. It's okay for women not to know that at first either.

Course, it's your life, you make your decisions. Im.not sayin what i did is wrong, its just a different approach from what i like. If you truly just want her as a friend, don't view her as a romantic prospect, the think she's going to be too much trouble, that's fine. I'm just showing you another option to add to your toolbelt for future occurences, as situations similar to this, will pop up several times, and sometimes these women do come back with full force and are chasing you.

And who knows, maybe this woman will still do the same to you. I could see it happening based on all of this.

That's basically what I think and did, I told her , it's ok, you don't have to answer,
Just to let you know, you act confusing and this is why i ask you so directly.
Also told her that I like her, and it don't care what ever the answer will be, Il be happy to be her friend or what ever.

"Free food" came out too, because once again she wanted to see a movie , and I told her sure no problem, you invite me?
And she actually payed for me.

But had to
Buy popcorn cuz I hate people pay for me lol.

This post was edited by BigBalaBoom on Aug 20 2017 11:07pm
Gold: 1,495.80
Aug 21 2017 03:01am
Good job
Gold: 313,798.00
Aug 21 2017 06:46pm
Seems like you two enjoyed each other's company and there's some chemistry.

This could have turned into something more serious and maybe she just needed a little push from you.

Aug 21 2017 10:39pm
Quote (Bootyscrumtious @ Aug 22 2017 02:46am)
Seems like you two enjoyed each other's company and there's some chemistry.

This could have turned into something more serious and maybe she just needed a little push from you.

Time will tell I guess, we still talk normally, and prob gonna keep going out, all though she will have to make a move this time ..
Till then she's just a friend :/
Gold: 3,007.00
Aug 22 2017 05:52am
Op virgin, make a move pussy obvious as
Aug 22 2017 06:45am
Quote (Sexyama @ Aug 22 2017 01:52pm)
Op virgin, make a move pussy obvious as

A move for what?

Troll.
Aug 22 2017 08:30am
Quote (BigBalaBoom @ Aug 21 2017 11:39pm)
Time will tell I guess, we still talk normally, and prob gonna keep going out, all though she will have to make a move this time ..
Till then she's just a friend :/

Women don't make moves, unless they're incredibly confident, have masculine qualities, or feel that the man is uncapable of it and they want to help.
That's rare. Most will just assume you only want friendship or don't have balls a date will drop you.

Ultimately. That's the mans job, and most women will avoid it so that they don't fall into the male role within the relationship.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 22 2017 08:30am
Aug 22 2017 09:56am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Aug 22 2017 04:30pm)
Women don't make moves, unless they're incredibly confident, have masculine qualities, or feel that the man is uncapable of it and they want to help.
That's rare. Most will just assume you only want friendship or don't have balls a date will drop you.

Ultimately. That's the mans job, and most women will avoid it so that they don't fall into the male role within the relationship.

Well I don't care now, I like her as a friend, and I believe it could workout maybe, but we dated already at least 3 times, she didn't show interest, and she can't answer what are we.

For me, the answer is simple, we're just a friends, maybe one day she will show an interest, and then will see what happens.
Aug 23 2017 02:36pm
Quote (BigBalaBoom @ Aug 22 2017 10:56am)
Well I don't care now, I like her as a friend, and I believe it could workout maybe, but we dated already at least 3 times, she didn't show interest, and she can't answer what are we.

For me, the answer is simple, we're just a friends, maybe one day she will show an interest, and then will see what happens.

And that's fine, you just do you man. It sounds like you don't care a ton either way,which is a plus, it's good to not be overly attached. Keep dating other women, and keep hanging out with this one.
You have your own agenda, just do that then.

There's nothing wrong with having female friends, its kinda fun actually at times. Plus, you never know, they might hook you up with their other female friends or kntroduce you to them as well.
Which is an awesome position to be in.
Women see social proof that some other woman is comfortable around you, which can imply that you're not a total weirdo.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 23 2017 02:37pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll