d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Joel Embiid
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2017 12:26pm
Quote (Lonzo @ Aug 17 2017 01:48pm)
Reaching hard

Okay, reaching with the Hinkie part you're right.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 505.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 17 2017 12:31pm
Quote (Lonzo @ 17 Aug 2017 13:48)
Reaching hard

I don't know, Embiid was really good in short minutes. I don't see why he can't be the best big in the NBA. I'm not predicting it, but I wouldn't be surprised. I think AD will have something to say for himself. Maybe Porzingis or KAT, if Kat keeps working on his defense. Boogie is too fat and lazy to get better, and that's really sad, b/c I think he could completely dominate the game right now. His window is closing. The Gasofts are not going to get better. DJ is juan dimensional.

There are some decent bigs right now, but none but AD consistently plays well in an all-around way. Embiid would be the guy I'd project to be the best in a few years IF he stays healthy.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2017 12:35pm
Quote (RewtheBrave @ Aug 17 2017 02:31pm)
I don't know, Embiid was really good in short minutes. I don't see why he can't be the best big in the NBA. I'm not predicting it, but I wouldn't be surprised. I think AD will have something to say for himself. Maybe Porzingis or KAT, if Kat keeps working on his defense. Boogie is too fat and lazy to get better, and that's really sad, b/c I think he could completely dominate the game right now. His window is closing. The Gasofts are not going to get better. DJ is juan dimensional.

There are some decent bigs right now, but none but AD consistently plays well in an all-around way. Embiid would be the guy I'd project to be the best in a few years IF he stays healthy.

Embiid is the whole package, and to top it all off he's the most physically gifted of them all while still having the same skill set.

7'2'' with a massive frame, footwork, can run the floor VERY well, nice soft touch, nice jump shot out to 3pt range, and of course a dominant defensive player (statistically the best rim defender in the NBA last season).

only thing preventing Embiid from being the best....is Embiid.

This post was edited by Sixers on Aug 17 2017 12:36pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 505.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 17 2017 12:45pm
Quote (Sixers @ 17 Aug 2017 14:35)
Embiid is the whole package, and to top it all off he's the most physically gifted of them all while still having the same skill set.

7'2'' with a massive frame, footwork, can run the floor VERY well, nice soft touch, nice jump shot out to 3pt range, and of course a dominant defensive player (statistically the best rim defender in the NBA last season).

only thing preventing Embiid from being the best....is Embiid.

Preaching to the congregation and the choir. I believe in him. I just don't know if he will stay healthy or whether he will eclipse AD. AD is really talented.

I thought that in his better minutes, Embiid showed enough to be considered the best big in the game right now. But in restricted minutes and without enough consistently, he can't really be considered #1. It needs to be seen over time. And I'm not sleeping on KAT or Porzingis. They've shown some crazy stuff at times, too.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll