d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Best Way To Forget?
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 51,727.64
Trader: Trusted
Aug 15 2017 03:45pm
Quote (Saltburn @ Aug 15 2017 11:21pm)
This seems to work for other people but I personally could never do that :/

then just get drunk home alone, helps thinking for a solution, or even better, smoke shitloads of weed.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2017 07:08pm
Overthinking leads to sadness. Point blank.

The best thing you can do is communicate and adapt. And if your heart is still met by a guarded stone wall, do not rail against it. Follow your gut instincts.

You have the right to step away from ANYTHING in life that doesn't become you or support you. Period. That could be work, family, hobbies. If you aren't happy, and you've spent one-too-many sleepless nights on the issue, you simply set it down, and walk away.

Love is not about possession, it is about appreciation. If she cannot appreciate you, she does not get to own you, or your heart.

Be a man and lift your chin up. I've said this before; walk tall. Be proud. The scars and lessons you've earned etched into the exterior and the very fiber of your being do not belittle you. Nor do they become you. They are simply nuances and reminders of the past: a door closed and another opened.

Take a deep breath. With your back and shoulders, your gut, your very diaphragm, and look in the mirror. Simply ask yourself if you are happy and do not lie to the man staring back.

Because he's the only one who will give you joy, garner you self-worth, and he's the only one who matters at the end.

There may come a time when God is calling for you, at the very end of all things. If you can look in the mirror and just forgive yourself for your sins, and be proud of what you became, you won't endure the consistent Hell you put yourself in daily by giving anyone but yourself your happiness.

Take it from a man who self-medicated, self-loathed, and has now found inner peace.

Time alone will take care of the rest. What you choose to do during that time is your business. But make it enjoyable and constructive and walking away will be easier.

This post was edited by Anton24 on Aug 15 2017 07:09pm
Aug 15 2017 08:54pm
Quote (Saltburn @ Aug 14 2017 01:30pm)
I have tried to communicate and understand that it gets misinterpreted easily with said s/o.. and afterwards I reflect and wonder if I didn't communicate properly.. things just keep blowing up. I try to remain calm and patient but then I feel so shat up and dismissed that it gets to me and I lose it. And when I do get the luxury of expressing, I don't feel any acknowledgement.. like what I'm getting is just "I hurt your feelings? Ok?.. and? So?.." I can leave whenever I want but I just don't have it in me.. I need to stop loving this person and I feel like I just can't.. it's driving me crazy.. I've never even posted about stuff like this in a forum ever, it's all new. I think I'm changing

Well, that's all you can do. Communicate, if she doesn't change or give a crap, then you have to accept that that may be the way things with her will be forever. Meaning, ou either accept that or leave. Never lose your cool during disagreements, you should control how the discussions and the moods go. If you remain calm, it will help her remain calm.

Tell her straight up what your needs are. If her response is that she doesn't care about your feelings, tell her to let you know if that ever changes, you don't have time o waste with people that don't consider you to be important and youre.not.going to settle for people that treat you less than that.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 15 2017 08:55pm
Gold: 1.00
Aug 16 2017 08:11am
Quote (Anton24 @ Aug 15 2017 08:08pm)
Overthinking leads to sadness. Point blank.

The best thing you can do is communicate and adapt. And if your heart is still met by a guarded stone wall, do not rail against it. Follow your gut instincts.

You have the right to step away from ANYTHING in life that doesn't become you or support you. Period. That could be work, family, hobbies. If you aren't happy, and you've spent one-too-many sleepless nights on the issue, you simply set it down, and walk away.

Love is not about possession, it is about appreciation. If she cannot appreciate you, she does not get to own you, or your heart.

Be a man and lift your chin up. I've said this before; walk tall. Be proud. The scars and lessons you've earned etched into the exterior and the very fiber of your being do not belittle you. Nor do they become you. They are simply nuances and reminders of the past: a door closed and another opened.

Take a deep breath. With your back and shoulders, your gut, your very diaphragm, and look in the mirror. Simply ask yourself if you are happy and do not lie to the man staring back.

Because he's the only one who will give you joy, garner you self-worth, and he's the only one who matters at the end.

There may come a time when God is calling for you, at the very end of all things. If you can look in the mirror and just forgive yourself for your sins, and be proud of what you became, you won't endure the consistent Hell you put yourself in daily by giving anyone but yourself your happiness.

Take it from a man who self-medicated, self-loathed, and has now found inner peace.

Time alone will take care of the rest. What you choose to do during that time is your business. But make it enjoyable and constructive and walking away will be easier.

Quote (GLYC123 @ Aug 15 2017 09:54pm)
Well, that's all you can do. Communicate, if she doesn't change or give a crap, then you have to accept that that may be the way things with her will be forever. Meaning, ou either accept that or leave. Never lose your cool during disagreements, you should control how the discussions and the moods go. If you remain calm, it will help her remain calm.

Tell her straight up what your needs are. If her response is that she doesn't care about your feelings, tell her to let you know if that ever changes, you don't have time o waste with people that don't consider you to be important and youre.not.going to settle for people that treat you less than that.

Man, I was honestly expecting trolls.. I appreciate your advice more than you you know.. no other being has ever fucked me up more than this person
Aug 16 2017 08:13am
I'm too old for this shit
Aug 16 2017 02:42pm
Quote (Saltburn @ Aug 16 2017 09:11am)
Man, I was honestly expecting trolls.. I appreciate your advice more than you you know.. no other being has ever fucked me up more than this person

You bet, and in all honesty, once you leave you will feel fucked up, questioning if you made the right decision, etc. But there's no set in stone rule that says you can't get back together. Maybe it will be an eye opener to her that you aren't going good to take this shit. And also, maybe she won't care, and she will easily move on.

You on the other hand will learn from the experiences. Learn from your mistakes, what you could have done better for the relationship (because we all can always do a better job, never stop improving).
And apply those lessons to the next woman.

It's understandable how someone like this can hurt you deeply, we place trust and vulnerability towards our lovers that we don't displace to other people. When that is mistreated, it hurts.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 16 2017 02:43pm
Gold: 1,113.99
Aug 17 2017 02:21pm
Creating a new acc on jsp and posting here is the first step. Well done.

This post was edited by zayl121 on Aug 17 2017 02:22pm
Gold: 3,267.50
Aug 17 2017 05:29pm
Quote (BigBalaBoom @ Aug 15 2017 05:45pm)
then just get drunk home alone, helps thinking for a solution, or even better, smoke shitloads of weed.

then he wake up the other day and feel worse than yesterday
Aug 17 2017 08:05pm
Quote (zayl121 @ Aug 17 2017 03:21pm)
Creating a new acc on jsp and posting here is the first step. Well done.

A first for everything
Aug 18 2017 12:18pm
Quote (Saltburn @ Aug 16 2017 07:11am)

You're welcome little brother.

Just remember one thing; while it may fuck you up, and continually gnaw at you - you alone are able to fix this. Filling the void with some other pussy, other hobbies, etc, all work. But you have to willingly detach and move on and you have to MEAN it.

People always ask for advice or listen to an opinion then refuse to be honest to themselves and mean what they say. When you can be unapologetically honest and truly stand by your words, your self-reliance on someone else will just wash away.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll