d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gw1 Achievements Thread > Come One, Come All
1235Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Aug 8 2017 03:26pm
Hello there,

and welcome all ex- , returning , and current Guild Wars 1 players.
To anyone unfamiliar with the gameplay of GW1 , welcome as well !

The purpose of this thread is to highlight the achievements and activities for all the GW1 players on this forum,
and I also hope to create it to showcase some of the popular community activities. Not everyone wants to play an old game,
but who doesn't get nostalgic thinking of Wintersday in Kamadan , Beetle Racing, Alliance Battles, etc.

While this thread is going to start off as my current characters, setups, achievements, titles, and everything else....
I'm hoping that the remaining GW1 players here will also contribute to the thread, and those who are unable to join us in game can ask questions or ask to see certain areas they miss :)
I'll also be adding in tidbits about my playstyle and whatever else, if people display an interest in that sort of thing.

Please keep GW2 and arguments about which is better, etc out of this thread.
I appreciate it ! This is meant to bring the GW1 community together and out of hibernation.

If you read through that wall of text, thank you ! You're awesome.
If you didn't...

TL:DR , this thread is for all GW1 players to post screenshots of anything fun, interesting, or nostalgic.
Please keep GW2 out of it.

Sooo last but not least, here are some shots of my Necro which is currently my "main" , but I'm going to start playing my mesmer and pre-sear monk more.
(Those will be shown in the posts to follow)

Titles:

Drunk/Sweet/Party titles maxed,

after that I went through and did almost all of the Mission title tracks
I got to Guardian of Tyria ..and decided that doing Hard Mode Prophecies + Missions was too much of a headache for now.

This was mostly from anxiety overthis mission, tbh:
https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dunes_of_Despair

And also remembering all of the delicate intricacies of Prophecies spawning locations ( half-sarcasm )

I've gotten to the point now where I'm going to go through and do the prophecies title..
WIll give me two more titles. R2 ( 10 titles maxed ) in GWAMM and Legendary Guardian track.
For those who are unfamiliar with GW1 , GWAMM is God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals. It is given to a player who has unlocked 25 titles on a character.
Certain titles are account-wide , certain ones are player specific.

So in addition to the Prophs title I will likely being going for the Skill hunting titles.
Many of them were captured manually, but I purchased a few E-Tomes so I can synergize it with PvP titles and/or Carto titles.

Bank pictures ( including the E-Tomes ). WIll be getting some more ectos/arms in the next few days with fg to help out with everything and just to stock up on supplies, maybe a new set of armor, etc.

Unfortunately steam was acting up on my computer, so I had to re-install. I lost all of my saved builds :/
Will showcase some nice builds in the future, hopefully someone else does too !

I apologize for the bad PS skills, got lazy towards the end there...
If you read through that whole thing you must really live GW1. Post up guys ! lets see who else supports this game still :)
Gold: 2,014.00
Aug 9 2017 12:13pm
Nice collection! I am a huge fan of the celestial weapons. I wish I could find a 20/20 celestial wand for ele/Mesmer but I don't think such a thing exists. What are the stats of yours?

Nice to see a fellow OCD player with their vault :P - I've borrowed so many accounts it drives me insane to log on and look at a bank and see it look like a vortex of chaos.

I'll try and post some of my stuff in the next few days to add to this.

@ Wretch, Johnny, Brad - surely you got some stuff worth posting here
Gold: 13.37
Aug 9 2017 12:47pm
nice collection!

makes me feel a bit nostalgic. maybe ill reinstall to see if I have any of my old Q7 or Q8 stuff
Gold: 190.00
Aug 10 2017 06:29am
Cool! nostalgia :)
Btw Gwamm is 30 max titles, not 25!
Gold: 2.00
Aug 10 2017 08:59am
Quote (LeDimp @ Aug 10 2017 07:29am)
Cool! nostalgia :)
Btw Gwamm is 30 max titles, not 25!

Lol, thank you for correcting me.
Going to get down on some JQ today. Will be posting some screenshots of battles/my smiting monk and such.
Don't have any exotic PvP weapons yet, but now that I have a pretty decent amount of ectos, ill likely start collecting those.

Does anyone a good computer program for making Screenies into a collage? Used to use picasa but they got rid of that program or something, last time I checked.
I have PS but get lazy when making things into collages about lning up the edges and such :D
Aug 10 2017 10:49pm
I'll contribute some. Here is my stash and I will post a few characters with some notable items. Will post some titles and remaining characters in the next few days.

This post was edited by Motoko on Aug 10 2017 10:49pm
Aug 10 2017 10:50pm
Aug 10 2017 10:50pm
Aug 10 2017 10:51pm
Aug 10 2017 10:53pm
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll