d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > A Tale Told By Chuckie, The Scared Classis Barb > P8 Hardcore Classic
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,483.74
Aug 5 2017 12:20pm
hi viewers! my name is matt. my friends back home make fun of me all the time because i'm scared of a lot of things.. spiders, snakes, bugs, heights, splinters, elevators, the dark, needles... the list goes on. a couple years back i was playing video games with my friend jacob and his mom made us sandwiches. when i saw that it was PB&J i freaked and ran. they don't understand how scary it is to have peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth! after that, jacob started teasing me more and more about my fears. jacob was watching the rugrats, and called me chuckie one day around our group, and it stuck. now everyone calls me chuckie.

my friends and i were riding our bikes and came across a portal a few blocks from jacob's house. i was scared and just wanted to go home but my friends were intrigued and wanted to see where it went. naturally, they picked on me like they always do and held me down on the ground and forced my hand inside the portal. my hand disappeared once it went through the portal and i panicked. i pulled my hand out and i was fine. i was still on the ground, and my heart was nearly beating out of my chest when jacob, adrian and carlos muttered something i couldn't hear.

they surrounded me again and picked me up with force. NO--NO--NONONO DON'T PUSH ME THROUGH GUYS, PLEEEEEEEEEEEE---------- they pushed me in. i was falling backwards through the portal, screaming. i watched the portal get farther and farther away as i fell, and then it shifted and i swear it closed. the next thing i know, i'm laying on some grass next to a large, empty treasure chest that read "Chuckie" on the top of it and someone standing over me.

where were my friends? where was i? i'm terrified!!! this man helped me up and introduced himself as warriv. he said i was the chosen hero to rescue them from evil, but i had no idea what he was talking about. i just want to get back home. he explained there have been many heroes before, but all have fallen, and their world was near. he gave me the breakdown of all the evil in this world that i could not dream of. but there was no going home. since the evil had risen, there was only one portal to get back to my land..... and that was only if diablo died. he told me to walk around town and find akara, leader of the camp.

i walked to akara and she begged for me to help them. she pointed me towards the den of evil, and that would be my first quest and in return i would receive a reward. the only reward i want is to go home, but that sounds like a long journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i start my journey walking out of town with a weapon and shield they have provided me -- a rusty buckler and small hand axe that was dull to the touch and looked like an oversized butter knife. as i take my last steps out of their town, the rogue encampment, my stomach turns. i surely was never going to make it back home. but i must try!

Gold: 5,440.00
Aug 5 2017 12:25pm
Love the introduction. Good luck! What type of barb you going? I don't know classic very well, and don't know if there is a "better" route to take.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2017 01:01pm

Good luck here.
Aug 5 2017 01:47pm
In classic, WW was the way to go, as there were no weapon speed breakpoints. You were fast with whatever you had.
Gold: 7,398.10
Aug 5 2017 03:43pm
Look forward to following this. Have Fun and find some sweet rares!
Gold: 474.96
Aug 5 2017 03:48pm
Tracked for sure 👌
Gold: 125.53
Aug 5 2017 04:24pm
Dope intro, you should write a creepypasta! Looking forward to following along, haven't seen a classic walk in ages... Gl :thumbsup:
Aug 5 2017 05:40pm
I am going to follow as well classic is the shizzz gl mate and hope u get your hands on a bone snap asap
Gold: 50,062.31
Aug 5 2017 10:42pm
Wow that intro was very pro :thumbsup: gL with your barb! I had a lot of fun with my classic hdin
Gold: 71.01
Aug 6 2017 08:58am
Good luck, Chuck! Ill be following for sure!
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll