d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Proof That The Earth Is Not Flat > Watch Starting At 14:00
Prev1234518Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 174.69
Aug 2 2017 12:32am
Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 2 2017 03:52pm)
More hearsay

I will not be answering you again until you provide reference to a scientific site like MIT to back up your claims

:locked:

science is lying, and you want me to reference this "credible" scientific source that only promotes a "heliocentric model"?

do you know how silly you sound right now?
Gold: 6.69
Aug 2 2017 12:38am
Gold: 717.75
Aug 2 2017 12:44am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Aug 1 2017 09:45pm)
Posting my belief the Earth is flat in a "Is the earth flat or a spinning sphere?" thread is not spamming or trolling just because your triggered that I dare to disagree with the dogma psyence and ad-populum consensus of the state sanctioned religious cult. If you dont like the discussion, then simply go to another of the 1000s of threads made everyday. This is just another one of your logical fallacies that you continue to believe just like your believe that the Earth has been proved as a spinning sphere by a photo when it clearly has not. It's just a belief that subconsciously motives your aimlessly wandering through your empty shell of existence. If you actually paid attention to anything ive said in the past, Ive posted proof that Nasa documentation is based on earth being a flat and motionless plain, that GPS is based on the Azimuthal Equidistant flat map, that satellites are just on balloons, that the Earth is in a closed environment and there is nowhere to go, that we are surrounded by an impenetrable sphere of highly charged EM particles that travel at the speed of light. But if you're looking for NDT to actually come out and admit hes a complete fraud - that's just not going to happen. Why dont people just admit they are part of a 500+ year conspiracy, idk lets torture them and find out....

So saying "Everything science says is absolutely true" is pretty much the same dogma as saying "everything the Bible claims is absolutely true" - that's because they are the exact same thing. It's controlled opposition - keeping you blind and only seeing the B&W sides of all their propaganda.
And just because i'm saying this particular part of science is wrong or this particular aspect of organized Religion is wrong, I'm am not saying it's all wrong, you are just throwing out the baby with the bathwater making sweeping and ill informed wild conclusions based on your limited understanding.

Although you feel a need to be a honorary member of the thought police, your incessant trolling and spamming is not very helpful in allowing this discussion. I feel your reaction is quite similar to a 7 year old over reacting to a post that says Santa Claus is not real in a "Is Santa Claus Real?" thread, try to grow up plz.

So if your looking for a nice scientific quote here's one that Michio Kaku utter in the Principal:

http://i.imgur.com/bqf9gdH.png

Except science is something we all can learn and understand through mathematics... The bible is just bs that no one can prove.

We need to blast all you flat earthers into space and end this dumb argument. It is just stunting our growth in scientific discovery and affecting politicians who make the choices on what programs to fund. Now the US has a president who denies what a consensus of scientists have proven.

Gold: 6.69
Aug 2 2017 12:55am
Quote (WestsideSTC @ Aug 2 2017 08:44am)
Except science is something we all can learn and understand through mathematics... The bible is just bs that no one can prove.

We need to blast all you flat earthers into space and end this dumb argument. It is just stunting our growth in scientific discovery and affecting politicians who make the choices on what programs to fund. Now the US has a president who denies what a consensus of scientists have proven.

Bro, don't bother with this idiot.
He sucks up theories that sound like LotR or Terry Pratchet, and not once backs them up with any proof other some random conspiracy theorist on youtube

eg: "The stars are attached to the dome above the earth" :lol:
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 2 2017 01:00am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ 2 Aug 2017 04:45)

nice material: "wow 10 & 120 are very different numbers, conclusion: flat earth conspiracy"

the progress !
Gold: 554.69
Aug 2 2017 02:08am
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ 1 Aug 2017 04:26)
plz no more FE stuff, for the love of god please no

This... Plz stop, my brain can only take so much FE retardation in GC
Gold: 174.69
Aug 2 2017 11:14pm
Quote (WestsideSTC @ Aug 1 2017 08:44pm)

I can add 3 sides of a triangle, the earth is obviously a Dorito! Prove my math wrong! <-------irony.
Actually Copernicus's Heliocentrism was just ancient Pagan Sun Worship and funded by the Church and sold to England as a form of propaganda, bet psy-ence never told you that little fact.
Consensus and popularity does not determine the shape of the Earth, observable empirical evidence does and no one has supplied any the earth is a spinning sphere yet.

Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 1 2017 08:55pm)
Bro, don't bother with this idiot.
He sucks up theories that sound like LotR or Terry Pratchet, and not once backs them up with any proof other some random conspiracy theorist on youtube

eg: "The stars are attached to the dome above the earth" :lol:

I Post quotes from Michio Kaku and Nasa, go figure a random Bible thumper's monkey rage starts throwing his own poo by spamming and trolling! :rofl:

Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Aug 1 2017 09:00pm)
nice material: "wow 10 & 120 are very different numbers, conclusion: flat earth conspiracy"

the progress !

Reading comprehension fail - classic fail!
Gold: 1,253.69
Aug 3 2017 12:01am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Aug 2 2017 12:32am)
science is lying, and you want me to reference this "credible" scientific source that only promotes a "heliocentric model"?

do you know how silly you sound right now?

science is lying everyone, we have proof from someone credible everyone, end thread plz
Gold: 3.37
Aug 3 2017 12:30am
Gold: 717.75
Aug 3 2017 01:37am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Aug 2 2017 11:14pm)
I can add 3 sides of a triangle, the earth is obviously a Dorito! Prove my math wrong! <-------irony.
Actually Copernicus's Heliocentrism was just ancient Pagan Sun Worship and funded by the Church and sold to England as a form of propaganda, bet psy-ence never told you that little fact.
Consensus and popularity does not determine the shape of the Earth, observable empirical evidence does and no one has supplied any the earth is a spinning sphere yet.

I Post quotes from Michio Kaku and Nasa, go figure a random Bible thumper's monkey rage starts throwing his own poo by spamming and trolling! :rofl:

Reading comprehension fail - classic fail!

Oh i see... ur just trolling
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1234518Next
Closed New Topic New Poll