d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Nintendo > Problems With The Pro Controller
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,047.41
Jul 31 2017 09:08am
Hey guys I just bought a brand new pro controller from Best Buy and within the first hour of playing it I've noticed it keeps like unpairing and pairing with the switch over and over and over and over. It's fully charged and I've tried to have it be both wireless and wired in but I'll be playing Zelda and it will randomly desync and link will either keep running in one direction or swinging a sword etc.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Hopefully bestbuy will take it back after i already opened it <_<
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 1 2017 07:55am
Quote (4killer7 @ Jul 31 2017 10:08am)
Hey guys I just bought a brand new pro controller from Best Buy and within the first hour of playing it I've noticed it keeps like unpairing and pairing with the switch over and over and over and over. It's fully charged and I've tried to have it be both wireless and wired in but I'll be playing Zelda and it will randomly desync and link will either keep running in one direction or swinging a sword etc.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Hopefully bestbuy will take it back after i already opened it <_<

Why they wouldnt?
Gold: 28,047.41
Aug 1 2017 01:12pm
Quote (Sheko @ Aug 1 2017 08:55am)
Why they wouldnt?

You never know, but they did I think I just was annoyed that it had problems right away but hopefully it's not a consistent problem with all of them. Googled it and it seems that a lot of other people had that problem as well
Gold: 0.00
Sep 20 2017 08:42pm
I was having the same exact problem and I sold mine on ebay got new and it worked fine no pairing issues at all. weird
Go Back To Nintendo Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll