d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Describe This Picture As You See It
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Jul 30 2017 01:18pm
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ 30 Jul 2017 15:10)
They bent the boat

Black people ruin everything

wow moar raciss
reportet
Gold: 0.00
Jul 30 2017 01:43pm
A bunch of illiterate, young male invaders.

They are here for economic reasons, and they are horny, stupid, and impulsive. And for all we know they are being told they have free reign to rape and pillage Europe.

This boat is likely an example of one of many, and the whole point is to create conflict. These niggers aren't going to be sticking their dicks in each other. They're here for YOUR women, and they are going to take over YOUR land, and they want you to pay for THEIR welfare. They can rape, rob and pillage as much as they want because they will only face deportation. They have nothing to fear walking into an alien country and committing crimes against the locals because the kiked govenrment will let it happen. And they will punish the locals who retaliate.

Sit and watch your society get overrun by some of the shittiest people in the world. That is the fate of the Western World. If, and I say IF we are lucky, the European nations will rise up and expel these invaders with violence. Blacks have accomplished nothing and will accomplish nothing. They are too simple of a people to accomplish much of anything. It is a fact that people are fucking infants to cure AIDS. Even in this year of 2017. That is what you have arriving into Europe. And it can not be understated how important race is. We have to differentiate between the races, this whole pretending we are all equal is the faggiest fucking thing in the world.
Gold: 260.11
Jul 30 2017 01:47pm
Tric confirmed giant cuck

Interestingly enough there's a transfer student in my graduate program from Nigera. He's named Chidaara. He basically blasted past everybody else in the program, competed with me to set the curve for every class I took with him, and is going to graduate in half the time it took me to. He's got a Ph.D. lined up at a very prestigious school. I forget if it's Berkley, but it's somewhere in California.

Another, Abraham, was a similar story a bit before I was in the program. Came in, blasted through, and went to a high tier university.

Funny thing is their chemistry education prior to being in the states was god awful. Basically just a bunch of wrote-memorization. The speed at which they took to American schooling and annihilated all other students was really impressive.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jul 30 2017 01:49pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 30 2017 01:50pm
Jamaican luxury cruise ship.
Gold: 3.33
Jul 30 2017 02:01pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 30 2017 08:43pm)
A bunch of illiterate,young male invaders.

They are here for economic reasons, and they are horny, stupid, and impulsive. And for all we know they are being told they have free reign to rape and pillage Europe.

This boat is likely an example of one of many, and the whole point is to create conflict. These niggers aren't going to be sticking their dicks in each other. They're here for YOUR women, and they are going to take over YOUR land, and they want you to pay for THEIR welfare. They can rape, rob and pillage as much as they want because they will only face deportation. They have nothing to fear walking into an alien country and committing crimes against the locals because the kiked govenrment will let it happen. And they will punish the locals who retaliate.

Sit and watch your society get overrun by some of the shittiest people in the world. That is the fate of the Western World. If, and I say IF we are lucky, the European nations will rise up and expel these invaders with violence. Blacks have accomplished nothing and will accomplish nothing. They are too simple of a people to accomplish much of anything. It is a fact that people are fucking infants to cure AIDS. Even in this year of 2017. That is what you have arriving into Europe. And it can not be understated how important race is. We have to differentiate between the races, this whole pretending we are all equal is the faggiest fucking thing in the world.

Introducing the guy that Santara thinks is a 'great poster'!
Gold: 544.00
Jul 30 2017 02:29pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 30 Jul 2017 14:47)

Interestingly enough there's a transfer student in my graduate program from Nigera. He's named Chidaara. He basically blasted past everybody else in the program, competed with me to set the curve for every class I took with him, and is going to graduate in half the time it took me to. He's got a Ph.D. lined up at a very prestigious school. I forget if it's Berkley, but it's somewhere in California.

Another, Abraham, was a similar story a bit before I was in the program. Came in, blasted through, and went to a high tier university.

Funny thing is their chemistry education prior to being in the states was god awful. Basically just a bunch of wrote-memorization. The speed at which they took to American schooling and annihilated all other students was really impressive.

That's what you call an anomaly. Beyond one in a million kind of story.
Gold: 500.00
Jul 30 2017 02:33pm

Quote (Thor123422 @ Jul 30 2017 02:47pm)

international students tend to do better than their domestic counterparts, particularly if they are not well off

This post was edited by duffman316 on Jul 30 2017 02:48pm
Gold: 4,400.67
Jul 30 2017 03:07pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 30 Jul 2017 21:47)

well, the guys who get sent to the US from a country like nigeria are their best of the best.

you are maybe a top 5% guy from a 320mil nation. he is probably a top 0.001% guy from a 180mil nation. doesnt prove anything.

about the picture in the first post: what I think when I see this pic?

"nice ship you got there. use it to head back to the african shore."
"something is wrong in this pic. oh, right, I cant see the NGO ""rescue ship"" waiting for them 12km off the african coast to bring them to 280km away italy."

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 30 2017 03:11pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jul 30 2017 03:20pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jul 30 2017 05:03pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqV2n5h7RWs

international students tend to do better than their domestic counterparts, particularly if they are not well off

Ya go figure someone from a hell hole wont take education for granted, go figure he is soaring past his dudebro counterparts
Gold: 152.00
Jul 30 2017 03:33pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 30 2017 03:43pm)
A bunch of illiterate,young male invaders.

Reported :^)

Quote (dro94 @ Jul 30 2017 04:01pm)
Introducing the guy that Santara thinks is a 'great poster'!

Santara racist

This post was edited by Voyaging on Jul 30 2017 03:33pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll