d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Eu Support For Mass Immigration
Prev1234512Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,400.67
Jul 26 2017 06:27am
Quote (Knaapie @ 26 Jul 2017 14:18)
Refugees don't feel like winning though, economical immigrants do. A translator knowing his accents can refuse a Moroccan immigrant w/o ID instantly. Basically by only allowing refugees in possession of an ID would instantly refuse most of the actual refugees.

Europe is not an island, the Mediterranean sea isn't even a proper sea, Imagine the wall needed to control Europe's border^^. Strong diplomatic ties with African countries have also made it difficult to send refused asylum seekers back.
In general: a refused asylum seeker in Europe will be refused by their African home country to return home.. This is a political focus at this time, one of the hurdles to tackle in order to gain control on the crisis. (Germany is obviously taking part in this as well).

simply cut all rejected asylum seekers off from any welfare or healthcare and subsidies and other forms of entitlements. nothing more than a sleeping bag in a tent town somewhere in the middle of nowhere, with nothing but bread and water.
they will voluntarily return on their own; and those who try to improve their economic situation without being persecuted will stop coming on their own if this is the only perspective they have in europe.

alternatively, we could make a deal like the one israel has with uganda: pay some third party country money to take in a fixed amount of rejected asylum seekers from europe which we - for whatever reason - cant bring back to their home countries. I'm sure that putin or some african leader would find a spot to accomodate them if we pay well enough.

experience from israels deal with uganda suggests that a lot of those who claimed to have lost their passport suddenly and miraculously find it again some hours before their plane to uganda takes off.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 26 2017 06:29am
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 26 2017 06:39am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 26 Jul 2017 13:27)
simply cut all rejected asylum seekers off from any welfare or healthcare and subsidies and other forms of entitlements.

/e hmm.. actually nvm this post pre edit. I'll have to see if that isnt already in effect. Think it is.

This post was edited by Knaapie on Jul 26 2017 06:44am
Jul 26 2017 06:44am
Quote (Knaapie @ 26 Jul 2017 14:39)
/e hmm.. actually nvm this post pre edit. I'll have to see of that isnt already in effect. Think it is.

dunno about the situation in the netherlands, but here in germany, they still receive substantial payments and often times even subsidies for their rent; and they still get the same amount of healthcare benefits.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 26 2017 06:45am
Gold: 4,383.11
Jul 26 2017 07:20am
Quote (Knaapie @ 26 Jul 2017 14:18)
Refugees don't feel like winning though, economical immigrants do. A translator knowing his accents can refuse a Moroccan immigrant w/o ID instantly. Basically by only allowing refugees in possession of an ID would instantly refuse most of the actual refugees.

Europe is not an island, the Mediterranean sea isn't even a proper sea, Imagine the wall needed to control Europe's border^^. Strong diplomatic ties with African countries have also made it difficult to send refused asylum seekers back.
In general: a refused asylum seeker in Europe will be refused by their African home country to return home.. This is a political focus at this time, one of the hurdles to tackle in order to gain control on the crisis. (Germany is obviously taking part in this as well).

why wouldnt they? even people that are widely considered to be legit refugees have crossed safe countries to get to their favored destination
dont even get me started on how the definition of asylum has been ridiculed

there is no need for walls whatsoever, strong but mobile controls are fine and even if a migrant boat slips through at some point we can swiftly ship them back

this bullshit narrative tthat borders cant be protected is simply wrong

and certain countries refusing to take their people back...just another case of europe being weak
cancel development aid immediately and they will take their scum back in no time

This post was edited by ampoo on Jul 26 2017 07:20am
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 26 2017 07:32am
Quote (ampoo @ 26 Jul 2017 14:20)
why wouldnt they? even people that are widely considered to be legit refugees have crossed safe countries to get to their favored destination
dont even get me started on how the definition of asylum has been ridiculed

there is no need for walls whatsoever, strong but mobile controls are fine and even if a migrant boat slips through at some point we can swiftly ship them back

this bullshit narrative tthat borders cant be protected is simply wrong

and certain countries refusing to take their people back...just another case of europe being weak
cancel development aid immediately and they will take their scum back in no time

Canceling development is not the best way to deal with it. It's likely to create more refugees.

Europeans countries are trying to hit the rulers diplomats and policymakers of countries not taking back their refused refugees. Refuse their travel towards Europe, so you don't have to hit the citizens that have nothing to do without it. I'm not sure how far they have come with this plan though. It seemed fresh a month ago.

This post was edited by Knaapie on Jul 26 2017 07:34am
Jul 26 2017 07:36am
Quote (Knaapie @ 26 Jul 2017 15:32)
Canceling development is not the best way to deal with it. It's likely to create more refugees.

Europeans countries are trying to hit the rulers of countries not taking back their refused refugees.
Hit policy makers diplomats and rulers. Refuse their travel towards Europe, so you don't have to hit the citizens that have nothing to do without it.
I'm not sure how far they have come with this plan though. I seemed fresh a month ago.

development aid is mostly going to their rulers. but you are right: the key is to sanction their rulers. freeze their european bank accounts, boycott the export of luxury goods to the uncooperative countries, deny their children access to european universities, threaten to provide financial aid to their political rivals if they dont comply, and so on. at the same time, offer them improved development aid and cooperation if they comply.

do that and they will take back their folks in no time.
Jul 26 2017 07:38am
Quote (Knaapie @ 26 Jul 2017 15:32)

Europeans countries are trying to hit the rulers diplomats and policymakers of countries not taking back their refused refugees. Refuse their travel towards Europe, so you don't have to hit the citizens that have nothing to do without it. I'm not sure how far they have come with this plan though. It seemed fresh a month ago.

it will not come to affect the people if we are serious enough towards these state officials
as i said, they will take their people back very soon
Gold: 0.00
Jul 26 2017 07:49am
#votebrexit
Jul 26 2017 08:08am
Quote (WNxIrvine @ 26 Jul 2017 15:49)
#votebrexit

not necessary, you guys have set things in motion already
Gold: 2,570.91
Jul 26 2017 08:19am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 26 Jul 2017 08:04)
what the italian couple said is mostly wrong. neither france nor spain nor portugal or a lot of other european countries are taking in a meaningful amount of refugees, they just dont talk about this very fact. even sweden isnt taking mass numbers of refugees anymore. denmark never did. the entirety of eastern europe is firmly against muslim immigration. austria already led the group responsible for the shutdown of the balkan route, and they are currently spearheading an initiative to shut down the mediterranean route from libya to italy. so the only countries where the politicians are open (pun intended) for this form of immigration are germany, italy, greece and, to a lesser extend, switzerland.

so there is overwhelming support for stopping this travesty all across europe. if italian politicians joined the austrian and esatern european initiative to shutdown the mediterranean route, merkel and the brussels eurocrats would be isolated on this issue.
which is why I absolutely dont get why the italian politicians arent spearheading the shutdown initiatives themselves, why they are still actively working against them. I dont get why many mayors of souther italian seaports are strongly "pro asylum". I dont get why they are on the one hand lamenting the influx of african immigrants while they, on the other hand, still dont want to stop this influx and are explicitly only calling for a redistribution of refugees, not a lowering of the refugee numbers.

my opinion: as long as the italian government isnt on the side of those countries who are actively looking for ways to stop this, the situation in italy cant be too bad. blaming brussels is a lame excuse for their own unwillingness to do everything in their power to stop the influx of immigrants.

Spain has to deal with thousands of subsaharian illegal immigrants jumping over the fences of Ceuta and Melilla. It takes a pretty long time to identify them and get done with the bureaucratic process, and our asylums are completely full.

It's ironic how many of the EU countries that demanded we let them all in and were outraged about plans of an electrified fence in Ceuta and Melilla, and about how the spanish police used to stop these waves of mass migration with rubber ball guns and pepper spray, now are adopting an anti-immigration sentiment when they too have to take in these waves.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234512Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll