d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Eu Support For Mass Immigration
Prev123412Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Jul 25 2017 08:16pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 25 2017 09:44pm)
The world financial system is about to implode and the central bankers are creating a scapegoat. This is a deliberate attempt to create unrest. People would be out of their mind to import third world immigrants who are illiterate and have absolutely no skills to provide to a developed economy. They also want to weaken and even destroy nations that have a strong national identity because the truth about WW2 is being revealed to be nothing but an attempt to bring Germany bank under Central Bank control. They do not want a repeat of France declaring they want to be 'French'. They can cripple a democratic nation by securing an opposition party in the region who can be bought/sold based on how much welfare there is to hand out. So importing a bunch of foreigners who need assistance is a sure way to possibly wrestle control from any Nationalist Movement. It is very wise to buy a LOT of guns and ammo because what is unfolding is unprecedented and is literally the 'last ditch effort' of the Central Banks to retain control after the pieces fall. If they don't all end up in the electric chair then they escaped justice.

Just take a long hard time to think about how bad things can get when these ghetto 'no-go' zones start getting armed and funded the same way ISIS is. You're going to have a lot more on your mind than the fact that your 401k and retirement are all gone.

woke as fuck

also hi tric

you should remake your zon, i think it expired cause i aint seen any1 using it

This post was edited by DCSS on Jul 25 2017 08:19pm
Gold: 7,371.00
Jul 25 2017 08:16pm
Quote (Knaapie @ Jul 25 2017 06:24pm)
We are doing that, yet have been extremely inefficient in the past. The problem is mostly to determine who is a refugee and who is not. Especially when identification is problematic. In the past, the newly hired translators couldn't hear the difference between accents leading to many economical immigrants being accepted. Mediterranean coastal control is being increased with sometimes shady deals with Libya.

Europe is trying to find a balance in being humane and discouraging asylum seekers being followed by economical immigrants.

No the problem is as soon as you get to the EU border instead of being turned away, people just walk right in. If they get picked up in the Mediterranean instead of taking the people you saved back to Libya, Tunisia, where ever else the boat took off they are taken to European shores and eventually documented and basically sent into mainland Europe.

Here's a trick, ask for identification. If you today decided to come to the United States you're not getting on a plane without ID, same thing needs to happen here, if you're coming from outside of the EU, do you have proper ID/Visa to be entering?

If the EU decided to take all the NATO troops from the Russian border and deploy them instead on border enforcement, it would be infinitely more useful.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Jul 25 2017 08:20pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 25 2017 08:19pm
Quote (DCSS @ Jul 26 2017 02:16am)
woke as fuck

also hi tric

you should remake your zon

I have access to Asylum's :D

, i think it expired cause i aint seen any1 using it

Damn, how long was it around for?

This post was edited by tric-isHUGE on Jul 25 2017 08:20pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Jul 25 2017 08:20pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 25 2017 10:19pm)
I have access to Asylum's :D

wtf Orchids is still alive?

Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Jul 25 2017 10:19pm)
Damn, how long was it around for?

to be honest the last time I saw it Jon was on it and he's lost to time so I thought the char would be too.
it wouldnt take much effort so probably someone kept it alive

This post was edited by DCSS on Jul 25 2017 08:25pm
Gold: 10,655.00
Jul 25 2017 08:25pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jul 25 2017 06:34pm)
so on my train from xian to shanghai my neighbors on the train were an italian couple who told me about how italy is on it's way towards becoming another greece as they're getting overloaded with a disproportionate amount of immigrants flooding into the country and their system can't handle it

i asked them why they'd keep the flood gates open if italy can't handle the load

they said it's because the eu decided the matter for them yet most of the eu that votes to allow these immigrants in are barely taking in any of the immigrants themselves and in some cases refusing to do so so it's not really their problem, they're essentially voting to have the countries closest to africa taking the brunt of the incoming waves without giving a damn about the consequences to those countries as they struggle to deal with the incoming immigrants

is this really what's behind the eu allowing immigrants to flood into the country? a large group of people voting that a few of their neighbours take in a shit load of poor people into their countries while refusing to take on any of the burden themselves?

THIS is why the UK is attempting to leave the EU.
It's why Trump won the presidential race as well.

Time to wake up and smell the invasion. ^^

Gold: 500.00
Jul 25 2017 08:26pm
Quote (Knaapie @ Jul 25 2017 07:44pm)
Alright, lets start with:

There is no support for mass immigration.

As a union of countries wanting to create stability and promote human rights around the world. Many of us want to take care of the casualties of inhumanity as well. Translating into taking care of refugees.
The refuge crisis right now is apart from a history of acquiring immigration workers to increase an economy. Chances of getting in today as a normal immigrant is nearly impossible. (/e: apart from marriage benefiting every local and the crisis: the volume of the stream has rigged the system). Within EU countries, immigration has been made a lot easier, acquiring labor from EU members as well. "These ppl taking our jobs" is a part of the total immigration discussion.

I think the most interesting part is how the immigration/asylum stream is being "managed". How did Turkey become a buffer in order to discourage asylum in Europe and why is it shifting towards Greece and Italy. How do we support them and is it ethical to create a buffer closer to North Africa?

i'm referring to the eu council (not sure what their official name is) that votes on policies for the eu, not citizens of each state
Gold: 4,400.67
Jul 26 2017 12:04am
Quote (duffman316 @ 26 Jul 2017 01:34)
so on my train from xian to shanghai my neighbors on the train were an italian couple who told me about how italy is on it's way towards becoming another greece as they're getting overloaded with a disproportionate amount of immigrants flooding into the country and their system can't handle it

i asked them why they'd keep the flood gates open if italy can't handle the load

they said it's because the eu decided the matter for them yet most of the eu that votes to allow these immigrants in are barely taking in any of the immigrants themselves and in some cases refusing to do so so it's not really their problem, they're essentially voting to have the countries closest to africa taking the brunt of the incoming waves without giving a damn about the consequences to those countries as they struggle to deal with the incoming immigrants

is this really what's behind the eu allowing immigrants to flood into the country? a large group of people voting that a few of their neighbours take in a shit load of poor people into their countries while refusing to take on any of the burden themselves?

what the italian couple said is mostly wrong. neither france nor spain nor portugal or a lot of other european countries are taking in a meaningful amount of refugees, they just dont talk about this very fact. even sweden isnt taking mass numbers of refugees anymore. denmark never did. the entirety of eastern europe is firmly against muslim immigration. austria already led the group responsible for the shutdown of the balkan route, and they are currently spearheading an initiative to shut down the mediterranean route from libya to italy. so the only countries where the politicians are open (pun intended) for this form of immigration are germany, italy, greece and, to a lesser extend, switzerland.

so there is overwhelming support for stopping this travesty all across europe. if italian politicians joined the austrian and esatern european initiative to shutdown the mediterranean route, merkel and the brussels eurocrats would be isolated on this issue.
which is why I absolutely dont get why the italian politicians arent spearheading the shutdown initiatives themselves, why they are still actively working against them. I dont get why many mayors of souther italian seaports are strongly "pro asylum". I dont get why they are on the one hand lamenting the influx of african immigrants while they, on the other hand, still dont want to stop this influx and are explicitly only calling for a redistribution of refugees, not a lowering of the refugee numbers.

my opinion: as long as the italian government isnt on the side of those countries who are actively looking for ways to stop this, the situation in italy cant be too bad. blaming brussels is a lame excuse for their own unwillingness to do everything in their power to stop the influx of immigrants.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 26 2017 12:06am
Gold: 5,169.82
Jul 26 2017 01:00am
Man, those two Italian people should speak before the European parliament! I mean, they are two Italians, who can know this better than they do?
Gold: 4,383.11
Jul 26 2017 02:52am
Quote (Knaapie @ 26 Jul 2017 03:24)
We are doing that, yet have been extremely inefficient in the past. The problem is mostly to determine who is a refugee and who is not. Especially when identification is problematic. In the past, the newly hired translators couldn't hear the difference between accents leading to many economical immigrants being accepted. Mediterranean coastal control is being increased with sometimes shady deals with Libya.

Europe is trying to find a balance in being humane and discouraging asylum seekers being followed by economical immigrants.

just do it like australia then, where there is still rule of law and only handpicked migrants are accepted
the chance for these illegals has to be zero to stop this

by the way, you do realise that being a refugee or economical migrant, a translator identifying someones accent or not does not make a difference?
everyone can stay anyway at the current state, especially in germany

the migrants know that they have "won" the moment they touch european soil
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 26 2017 06:18am
Quote (ampoo @ 26 Jul 2017 09:52)
just do it like australia then, where there is still rule of law and only handpicked migrants are accepted
the chance for these illegals has to be zero to stop this

by the way, you do realise that being a refugee or economical migrant, a translator identifying someones accent or not does not make a difference?
everyone can stay anyway at the current state, especially in germany

the migrants know that they have "won" the moment they touch european soil

Refugees don't feel like winning though, economical immigrants do. A translator knowing his accents can refuse a Moroccan immigrant w/o ID instantly. Basically by only allowing refugees in possession of an ID would instantly refuse most of the actual refugees.

Europe is not an island, the Mediterranean sea isn't even a proper sea, Imagine the wall needed to control Europe's border^^. Strong diplomatic ties with African countries have also made it difficult to send refused asylum seekers back.
In general: a refused asylum seeker in Europe will be refused by their African home country to return home.. This is a political focus at this time, one of the hurdles to tackle in order to gain control on the crisis. (Germany is obviously taking part in this as well).

This post was edited by Knaapie on Jul 26 2017 06:21am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123412Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll