d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Eu Support For Mass Immigration
12312Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Jul 25 2017 05:34pm
so on my train from xian to shanghai my neighbors on the train were an italian couple who told me about how italy is on it's way towards becoming another greece as they're getting overloaded with a disproportionate amount of immigrants flooding into the country and their system can't handle it

i asked them why they'd keep the flood gates open if italy can't handle the load

they said it's because the eu decided the matter for them yet most of the eu that votes to allow these immigrants in are barely taking in any of the immigrants themselves and in some cases refusing to do so so it's not really their problem, they're essentially voting to have the countries closest to africa taking the brunt of the incoming waves without giving a damn about the consequences to those countries as they struggle to deal with the incoming immigrants

is this really what's behind the eu allowing immigrants to flood into the country? a large group of people voting that a few of their neighbours take in a shit load of poor people into their countries while refusing to take on any of the burden themselves?
Gold: 57.00
Jul 25 2017 06:30pm
>is what's behind political bureaucratic procedures actually foolish bureaucratic procedures?
Gold: 152.00
Jul 25 2017 06:33pm
idk Google it and let us know
Gold: 285.00
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 25 2017 06:44pm
Alright, lets start with:

There is no support for mass immigration.

As a union of countries wanting to create stability and promote human rights around the world. Many of us want to take care of the casualties of inhumanity as well. Translating into taking care of refugees.
The refuge crisis right now is apart from a history of acquiring immigration workers to increase an economy. Chances of getting in today as a normal immigrant is nearly impossible. (/e: apart from marriage benefiting every local and the crisis: the volume of the stream has rigged the system). Within EU countries, immigration has been made a lot easier, acquiring labor from EU members as well. "These ppl taking our jobs" is a part of the total immigration discussion.

I think the most interesting part is how the immigration/asylum stream is being "managed". How did Turkey become a buffer in order to discourage asylum in Europe and why is it shifting towards Greece and Italy. How do we support them and is it ethical to create a buffer closer to North Africa?

This post was edited by Knaapie on Jul 25 2017 07:02pm
Gold: 9,121.00
Jul 25 2017 06:53pm
Most people living in the EU don't want this endless stream of migrants problem is the bureaucracy doesn't have their best interests in mind. It's good for business to import cheap labor which has far reaching economic impact that is beneficial for the very rich at the expense of everyone else.

This could very easily be solved by simply closing down the borders and turning people away. These people aren't going to starve to death or die or whatever other lies you've been told. First boat gets turned back to lybia, second, third and guess what eventually the faucet stops. The migrants realize and don't embark for greener pastures that costs thousands of dollars.
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 25 2017 07:24pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 26 Jul 2017 01:53)
Most people living in the EU don't want this endless stream of migrants problem is the bureaucracy doesn't have their best interests in mind. It's good for business to import cheap labor which has far reaching economic impact that is beneficial for the very rich at the expense of everyone else.

This could very easily be solved by simply closing down the borders and turning people away. These people aren't going to starve to death or die or whatever other lies you've been told. First boat gets turned back to lybia, second, third and guess what eventually the faucet stops. The migrants realize and don't embark for greener pastures that costs thousands of dollars.

We are doing that, yet have been extremely inefficient in the past. The problem is mostly to determine who is a refugee and who is not. Especially when identification is problematic. In the past, the newly hired translators couldn't hear the difference between accents leading to many economical immigrants being accepted. Mediterranean coastal control is being increased with sometimes shady deals with Libya.

Europe is trying to find a balance in being humane and discouraging asylum seekers being followed by economical immigrants.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 25 2017 07:44pm
Lmk i was trashing my trash while i met a couple of italians (trashing their trash too)
they explained me it wasnt their governement fault but the bad EU, "bouh the EU want to make us mix our blood with 800 millions africans we will all die" so true, i was shocked, it's real.

Such an idiotic topic, and guess what ? im not surprised of this non-sense;

Italy received 93.000 migrants since the start of the year; this is too much yep, and docks will be closed at some time for sure.
- Italian army is able to stop boats arriving from Lybia (if the situation become really out of control)
- Macron is actually in Lybia and just had success in associating the 2 guys in charge (probably in blocking migrants)
- Dont forget governements perfectly know their voters dont want "too much" migrants
- Dont forget governements KNOW the demographic problems (countries likes germany are litteraly dying)

omg Evil EU !!

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jul 25 2017 07:51pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 25 2017 07:44pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jul 25 2017 11:34pm)
so on my train from xian to shanghai my neighbors on the train were an italian couple who told me about how italy is on it's way towards becoming another greece as they're getting overloaded with a disproportionate amount of immigrants flooding into the country and their system can't handle it

i asked them why they'd keep the flood gates open if italy can't handle the load

they said it's because the eu decided the matter for them yet most of the eu that votes to allow these immigrants in are barely taking in any of the immigrants themselves and in some cases refusing to do so so it's not really their problem, they're essentially voting to have the countries closest to africa taking the brunt of the incoming waves without giving a damn about the consequences to those countries as they struggle to deal with the incoming immigrants

is this really what's behind the eu allowing immigrants to flood into the country? a large group of people voting that a few of their neighbours take in a shit load of poor people into their countries while refusing to take on any of the burden themselves?

The world financial system is about to implode and the central bankers are creating a scapegoat. This is a deliberate attempt to create unrest. People would be out of their mind to import third world immigrants who are illiterate and have absolutely no skills to provide to a developed economy. They also want to weaken and even destroy nations that have a strong national identity because the truth about WW2 is being revealed to be nothing but an attempt to bring Germany bank under Central Bank control. They do not want a repeat of France declaring they want to be 'French'. They can cripple a democratic nation by securing an opposition party in the region who can be bought/sold based on how much welfare there is to hand out. So importing a bunch of foreigners who need assistance is a sure way to possibly wrestle control from any Nationalist Movement. It is very wise to buy a LOT of guns and ammo because what is unfolding is unprecedented and is literally the 'last ditch effort' of the Central Banks to retain control after the pieces fall. If they don't all end up in the electric chair then they escaped justice.

Just take a long hard time to think about how bad things can get when these ghetto 'no-go' zones start getting armed and funded the same way ISIS is. You're going to have a lot more on your mind than the fact that your 401k and retirement are all gone.

This post was edited by tric-isHUGE on Jul 25 2017 07:52pm
Gold: 540.00
Jul 25 2017 08:14pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jul 25 2017 09:44pm)
Lmk i was trashing my trash while i met a couple of italians (trashing their trash too)
they explained me it wasnt their governement fault but the bad EU, "bouh the EU want to make us mix our blood with 800 millions africans we will all die" so true, i was shocked, it's real.

Such an idiotic topic, and guess what ? im not surprised of this non-sense;

Italy received 93.000 migrants since the start of the year; this is too much yep, and docks will be closed at some time for sure.
- Italian army is able to stop boats arriving from Lybia (if the situation become really out of control)
- Macron is actually in Lybia and just had success in associating the 2 guys in charge (probably in blocking migrants)
- Dont forget governements perfectly know their voters dont want "too much" migrants
- Dont forget governements KNOW the demographic problems (countries likes germany are litteraly dying)

omg Evil EU !!

You're the most sensitive person when it comes to talking about europe and immigration :lol:

loosen up and accept the facts
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12312Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll