d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > Is Transgender Real And Should Be Accepted > Or Nah
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Jul 26 2017 03:37am
someone post the graph of suicide attempt rates of trans vs gay vs normal ppl
gays had a somewhat higher rate than normal but trannies were way the fuck up there like near 50%

it's a black pill of despair that is likely to take your life.

one that I will not allow my child to swallow anymore than I'd allow them to play Russian roulette. If that's bad parenting then too bad. It's for their own good. This isn't a decision I'm basing on feeling or bigotry but cold hard facts.
my tolerance and political correctness ends where the well-being of my family begins. If a school tried to indoctrinate my kid into gender identity politics bullshit like I've heard about I would come down on them like an A-10

This post was edited by DCSS on Jul 26 2017 03:41am
Gold: 1,276.69
Jul 26 2017 04:15am
Quote (DCSS @ Jul 26 2017 07:37pm)
gays had a somewhat higher rate than normal but trannies were way the fuck up there like near 50%

one that I will not allow my child to swallow anymore than I'd allow them to play Russian roulette. If that's bad parenting then too bad. It's for their own good. This isn't a decision I'm basing on feeling or bigotry but cold hard facts.
my tolerance and political correctness ends where the well-being of my family begins. If a school tried to indoctrinate my kid into gender identity politics bullshit like I've heard about I would come down on them like an A-10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdBd6yNalHs

tht's fine and all but IF being trans isn't a choice then you would just be fucking them up even more
Jul 26 2017 04:16am
Quote (Condemn @ Jul 26 2017 06:15am)
tht's fine and all but IF being trans isn't a choice then you would just be fucking them up even more

it is absolutely a choice
being trans is a response
we are not a slave to anything that we feel
getting mad and killing someone is a choice
getting mad and moving on with your life is the better one

body dysmorphia is a treatable illness
we can't normalize it
otherwise why don't we do the same for Otherkin? Can't see how that can go wrong.

This post was edited by DCSS on Jul 26 2017 04:18am
Gold: 1.01
Warn: 100%
Jul 26 2017 04:19am
Quote (Condemn @ Jul 26 2017 10:15am)

jsut like any addiction is by choice and not a disease or a medical condition, jsut straight weak betaz who makes excuses.
Jul 26 2017 04:21am
Quote (DCSS @ Jul 26 2017 09:37am)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdBd6yNalHs

i agree wth u on that, if i ever had a child, and they be either trans, homo, or both, im fuckin they asses up, and child services wanna come, they gon get that a-10, if im goin down, my homo trans kids are coming with me straight 2 hell. wont let them live in a society where they will be judged heavily and bullied, im doing the right thing
Gold: 1,276.69
Jul 26 2017 04:22am
Quote (DCSS @ Jul 26 2017 08:16pm)
it is absolutely a choice

you don't know this, people thought the same thing about the gays

It would be reasonable to infer that it could be mental illness related, and of course some people choose it for attention but how do you know that there are no people who are just neurodevelopmentally different?
Jul 26 2017 04:26am
Quote (Condemn @ Jul 26 2017 10:22am)

It would be reasonable to infer that it could be mental illness related, and of course some people choose it for attention but how do you know that there are no people who are just neurodevelopmentally different?

its def by choice and OR mental illness, neurodevelopmentally and mental illness is ALMOST ON the same tier bracket. jsut gotta read between the lines
Jul 26 2017 04:26am
Quote (Condemn @ Jul 26 2017 06:22am)

Being gay is not a choice, but going out, being as promiscuous as possible, and getting+spreading various STI's is.
Having body dysmorphia is not a choice, but becoming a transexual and dealing with the 48% chance of becoming a non-functional suicidal wreck that comes with being one... is

They're both the worst ways to cope with those conditions that lead to the most negative consequences possible.
so i'm sorry but we shouldn't allow them to indulge
we shouldn't allow people who think they're beetles to live out in the forest eating leaves & nuts until they get eaten either.

Help is what is needed for them.

This post was edited by DCSS on Jul 26 2017 04:30am
Gold: 406.02
Warn: 10%
Jul 29 2017 04:32pm
trans is a mental illness/ sterilize them/ send them to mars
Banned
Gold: 69.73
Warn: 50%
Jul 30 2017 02:15am
Quote (iRespect @ Jul 29 2017 06:32pm)
trans is a mental illness/ sterilize them/ send them to mars