d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Terrorists Should Be Killed Right Away
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,525.35
Jul 24 2017 06:33am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 24 2017 07:15am)
You're thinking Pinochet.

Gold: 119,903.34
Jul 24 2017 06:53am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 24 2017 01:05am)
Self defense isnt barbarism.

The state executing somebody is not self defense. It's execution.

This post was edited by sir_lance_bb on Jul 24 2017 06:53am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 24 2017 09:26am
Quote (ampoo @ 24 Jul 2017 10:39)
his entire family is comprised of terrorists ffs :lol: (you can look that up if you like)

link? relevance? my entire family is religious, i am not...

and he was old enough to murder and mutilate people

proof? source?

i agree though, he should not have been detained, but executed immediately

spoken like a true democrat... an eye for an eye; judge, jury and executioner...
Gold: 4,383.11
Jul 24 2017 09:42am
Quote (fender @ 24 Jul 2017 17:26)
link? relevance? my entire family is religious, i am not...

proof? source?

spoken like a true democrat... an eye for an eye; judge, jury and executioner...

literally 5 seconds and you are the guy constantly whing about people being lazy.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khadr_family

you ask about relevance? of course its a complete coincidence that this guy is a terrorist when everyone else in the family is
and it has nothing to do with islam of course etc..... (but....but the right)

so yeah, that entire family is terrorist scum and it has nothing to do with "spoken like a true democrat" when i believe that terrorists being caught red-handed should not be taken prisoner

you will dodge anyway in favour of some apologetic narrative

This post was edited by ampoo on Jul 24 2017 09:43am
Jul 24 2017 10:30am
Quote (ampoo @ 24 Jul 2017 16:42)
literally 5 seconds and you are the guy constantly whing about people being lazy.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khadr_family

you ask about relevance? of course its a complete coincidence that this guy is a terrorist when everyone else in the family is
and it has nothing to do with islam of course etc..... (but....but the right)

so yeah, that entire family is terrorist scum and it has nothing to do with "spoken like a true democrat" when i believe that terrorists being caught red-handed should not be taken prisoner

you will dodge anyway in favour of some apologetic narrative

yes, i'm still asking about it, where's your answer, where's your proof? i don't think your guilt by association narrative justifies a death penalty but then again, i'm not a hateful fanatic like you. all i see from you is assumptions based on your personal feelings, in order to justify shooting a bullet into some brown muslim kid's head - no wonder you support a party that welcomes nazis with open arms...

just to be clear, i would not be surprised if in such a toxic environment and family he grew up in, even a minor was capable of doing atrocious things. the difference between you and me is that i still want it to be proven, i still advocate for the right to a fair trial (unlike you i won't lower myself to the level of terrorist scum), and unlike you i can make a distinction between a grown up making terrible decisions and a minor who might have been unable to evaluate the morality and consequences of their actions...

and yes, you're right - your stance has indeed nothing to do with "spoken like a true democrat". it was a sarcastic remark, i thought you were clever enough to identify it, guess i was wrong...
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 24 2017 11:26am
Quote (Many_Names @ 24 Jul 2017 11:19)
its not the same...
Murderers do get execute in some countries...
pickpokets and drunk drivers are not to compare with Terrorists...

Op calling for murder without justice ?
i hope benahitler2005 will be banned for that.
such a parasite.
Jul 24 2017 12:08pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (fender @ 24 Jul 2017 18:30)
yes, i'm still asking about it, where's your answer, where's your proof? i don't think your guilt by association narrative justifies a death penalty but then again, i'm not a hateful fanatic like you. all i see from you is assumptions based on your personal feelings, in order to justify shooting a bullet into some brown muslim kid's head - no wonder you support a party that welcomes nazis with open arms...
just to be clear, i would not be surprised if in such a toxic environment and family he grew up in, even a minor was capable of doing atrocious things. the difference between you and me is that i still want it to be proven, i still advocate for the right to a fair trial (unlike you i won't lower myself to the level of terrorist scum), and unlike you i can make a distinction between a grown up making terrible decisions and a minor who might have been unable to evaluate the morality and consequences of their actions...

and yes, you're right - your stance has indeed nothing to do with "spoken like a true democrat". it was a sarcastic remark, i thought you were clever enough to identify it, guess i was wrong...

are you somehow retarded to always dodge the subject? otherwise i can not explain your complete bs accusations
counter-question, where is your proof for that ridiculous and generalising statement? there is none and you know it

in contrast to you i stick to the facts

this guy was caught red-handed
you ask for proof, i provide it and you refuse to read
here is some more http://m.torontosun.com/2017/07/05/omar-khadr-from-bomb-making-convicted-killer-to-multi-millionaire

so being engaged in a firefight with his taliban friends killing and maiming soldiers isnt enough, being on video manufacturing explosive devices to kill people is not enough + his family background
tell me please, how much more proof do you need?

how about we go one little step ahead of your moral arrogance and make poor omar khadr the victim, who was pushed into this mess and is nice guy in reality? your arent too far away from that and thats exactly what the laughing stock that canada has become made of it and rewards a terrorist with money
i do agree however that guantanamo is a crime against humanity, a useless shitshow to give some bored cia torture guys something to do

i just stated my very own personal opinion, that such a degenerate and ticking time bomb should not be kept alive
just leaving him there to die or a quick afghan court martial would also have been options, but there is only one way to deal with terrorists, no matter if its a brown muslim kid or someone else
dont you think your white supremacist narrative for a guy who isnt even white himself doesnt get embarrassing by now? its a poor substitute for actual arguments by the way

This post was edited by ampoo on Jul 24 2017 12:10pm
Jul 24 2017 12:57pm
Quote (ampoo @ 24 Jul 2017 19:08)
are you somehow retarded to always dodge the subject? otherwise i can not explain your complete bs accusations
counter-question, where is your proof for that ridiculous and generalising statement? there is none and you know it

in contrast to you i stick to the facts

this guy was caught red-handed
you ask for proof, i provide it and you refuse to read
here is some more http://m.torontosun.com/2017/07/05/omar-khadr-from-bomb-making-convicted-killer-to-multi-millionaire

so being engaged in a firefight with his taliban friends killing and maiming soldiers isnt enough, being on video manufacturing explosive devices to kill people is not enough + his family background
tell me please, how much more proof do you need?

how about we go one little step ahead of your moral arrogance and make poor omar khadr the victim, who was pushed into this mess and is nice guy in reality? your arent too far away from that and thats exactly what the laughing stock that canada has become made of it and rewards a terrorist with money
i do agree however that guantanamo is a crime against humanity, a useless shitshow to give some bored cia torture guys something to do

i just stated my very own personal opinion, that such a degenerate and ticking time bomb should not be kept alive
just leaving him there to die or a quick afghan court martial would also have been options, but there is only one way to deal with terrorists, no matter if its a brown muslim kid or someone else
dont you think your white supremacist narrative for a guy who isnt even white himself doesnt get embarrassing by now? its a poor substitute for actual arguments by the way

maybe read your own posts:

his entire family is comprised of terrorists ffs :lol: (you can look that up if you like)
and he was old enough to murder and mutilate people

i agree though, he should not have been detained, but executed immediately

so you think the death penalty is justified for a 15 year old who was filmed assisting to put an IED together?

you can get mad at me for exposing your simplistic attitude and reasoning, but that does not change the fact that guys like you think and want to act on the same level as the terrorist scum.
now i'm not saying you are AS BAD as they are because luckily you grew up in a society that was not attacked from the outside (unjustified wars) and inside (radical religious fanatics using religion to justify murder), but an unsophisticated, easily influenced, and simple mind like yours would most definitely have been one of them...

Jul 24 2017 01:05pm
Quote (fender @ 24 Jul 2017 20:57)
maybe read your own posts:

so you think the death penalty is justified for a 15 year old who was filmed assisting to put an IED together?

you can get mad at me for exposing your simplistic attitude and reasoning, but that does not change the fact that guys like you think and want to act on the same level as the terrorist scum.
now i'm not saying you are AS BAD as they are because luckily you grew up in a society that was not attacked from the outside (unjustified wars) and inside (radical religious fanatics using religion to justify murder), but an unsophisticated, easily influenced, and simple mind like yours would most definitely have been one of them...

some more dodge on the facts, instead personal attacks
this is really the last time i am trying this, you dont even give a fuck when something does not fit your narrative the only thing you can do is whing about russian propaganda, trump cucks, racism or insulting the intelligence of people you dont agree with (did i miss something?)
thats typical antifa muppet thinking to use your own rhetoric

you can come back when you are able to reply to an argument like normal people do

get well soon
Gold: 2.66
Jul 24 2017 01:47pm
I saw the movie, You Don't mess with the Zohan, and in that movie Israelis capture a terrorist and then trade him to get other people that was captured by the opposing faction. Does this happen in real life? Those Israelis are like "it wos gud trade" and the Zohan is like "nooooo". I guess they trying to make a joke on how jews/israelis are thrifty. So maybe it isn't a good idea to kill terrorist if they got some leverage on you. I strongly believe terrorist should be killed but only after you have extracted all the necessary information and they have no leverage. Can someone enlighten me on the validity of Israelis using captured terrorists as trade chips?

This post was edited by Malignanttumor666 on Jul 24 2017 01:48pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll