d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Should I Switch To Ps4 > From Xbox 1?
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,025.00
Jul 24 2017 04:43pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 24 2017 01:18pm)
Halo 5 is better than anything exclusive on PS.

Good joke.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 24 2017 04:49pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Jul 24 2017 02:43pm)
Good joke.

What does PS have exclusively that's better than by far the best FPS on this current gen?

Matter of opinion I suppose, but if you were good at shooters, you'd know hour good of a game Halo is.
Jul 24 2017 05:05pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 24 2017 03:49pm)
What does PS have exclusively that's better than by far the best FPS on this current gen?

Matter of opinion I suppose, but if you were good at shooters, you'd know hour good of a game Halo is.

HZD, Bloodborne, TLOU:R, Yakuza0, Uncharted 4, lots would say Nioh. Persona. I could go on but basically all ps4 exclusives are fantastic, which is nice considering ps3 kind of dropped the ball in that regard. Oh and I'm sure death stranding, Spiderman ps4 and god of war 4 will be fantastic when they come out.

Getting an xbox for Halo is 100% unnecessary when there are so many non exclusive fps games to choose from these days.

I mean look at Metacritic, the only 85%+ exclusives on xbone are forza games.

Plus from what I understand Microsoft is pushing all of their games to be on pc as well. I am not sure if you will need both an xbox and a pc to do it, but if you don't need the xbox then there is literally no reason to get one anymore.
Plus Microsoft is wanting to do this new 2 year console cycle upgrade bullshit like cellphone companies do. 100% fuck that shit.

E: can't forget gravity Rush (2)

This post was edited by Blah58 on Jul 24 2017 05:09pm
Gold: 170.00
Jul 24 2017 05:11pm
Let me give you a few reasons why you should ditch the xb1 and buy a PS4.

Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodbourne
Crash Bandicoot
Infamous Second Son + First Light DLC
The Last of Us
The last of us 2 (coming soon...ish)
God of War
Death Stranding (coming soon...ish)
Days Gone (coming this year)
Ni-Oh
Uncharted Collection
Uncharted 4
Detroit become human (coming soon...ish)
Spider-Man (coming soon...ish)

Disclosure: I quit pc gaming entirely for personal reasons, and I currently only have time to play console anymore even though I own all consoles (PS4/PS4 Pro/Switch/Xb1) and the one I play the most is my PS4 Pro.

This post was edited by End on Jul 24 2017 05:14pm
Jul 24 2017 05:26pm
Quote (End @ Jul 24 2017 04:11pm)
Let me give you a few reasons why you should ditch the xb1 and buy a PS4.

Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodbourne
Crash Bandicoot
Infamous Second Son + First Light DLC
The Last of Us
The last of us 2 (coming soon...ish)
God of War
Death Stranding (coming soon...ish)
Days Gone (coming this year)
Ni-Oh
Uncharted Collection
Uncharted 4
Detroit become human (coming soon...ish)
Spider-Man (coming soon...ish)

Disclosure: I quit pc gaming entirely for personal reasons, and I currently only have time to play console anymore even though I own all consoles (PS4/PS4 Pro/Switch/Xb1) and the one I play the most is my PS4 Pro.

Was second son exclusive? Either way I disagree with it being on the list. That game was fucking garbage. First light was fun though.
Gold: 394.00
Jul 24 2017 06:30pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 24 2017 06:49pm)

If your talking shooters then I'll agree with you. If you are talking all games then there are a few better exclusives on PS4 then halo.
Jul 24 2017 06:40pm
Going to have to agree to disagree. I've played most of those and the only one I'd say that's better is HZD. A lot of those were lackluster and I'll never understand the appeal of the uncharted series, games are just soooo boring and easy to me. Bloodborne was great, but Halo was still better.

Anyways though, the conversation is about cod. Unless you play competitively or you care about game battles and that shit, You should play wherever you have more friends. If you care only about your kd, play on Xbox.

Edit : Coming soon games are meaningless... So many games get released and are nothing compared to what's been advertised and many more just fucking fail because of poor management. Wait until a game is proven before adding it in s discussion like this.

Second edit : I'll be playing on ps4, and I'll be doing game battles, but I don't really care about the comp scene anymore. I'm,old and I don't have the time to dedicate anymore to trying to go pro. I've got a couple of friends that are pretty good from here and they all get tired of pub stomping after awhile and I'll GB with them. Most of us have both consoles, but we agreed to play on ps. I might play on both to accommodate all my friends.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jul 24 2017 06:46pm
Jul 24 2017 06:49pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 24 2017 05:40pm)
Going to have to agree to disagree. I've played most of those and the only one I'd say that's better is HZD. A lot of those were lackluster and I'll never understand the appeal of the uncharted series, games are just soooo boring and easy to me. Bloodborne was great, but Halo was still better.

Anyways though, the conversation is about cod. Unless you play competitively or you care about game battles and that shit, You should play wherever you have more friends. If you care only about your kd, play on Xbox.

Edit : Coming soon games are meaningless... So many games get released and are nothing compared to what's been advertised and many more just fucking fail because of poor management. Wait until a game is proven before adding it in s discussion like this.

Second edit : I'll be playing on ps4, and I'll be doing game battles, but I don't really care about the comp scene anymore. I'm,old and I don't have the time to dedicate anymore to trying to go pro. I've got a couple of friends that are pretty good from here and they all get tired of pub stomping after awhile and I'll GB with them. Most of us have both consoles, but we agreed to play on ps. I might play on both to accommodate all my friends.

Imo Bloodborne is the best ps4 exclusive currently out. Followed closely by hzd.
Jul 24 2017 06:49pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Jul 24 2017 04:49pm)
Imo Bloodborne is the best ps4 exclusive currently out. Followed closely by hzd.

It's just the same game as Dark Souls (Not exactly,,but you know what I mean). I enjoyed it a lot, but none of those game impress me all that much and they get stale quickly.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jul 24 2017 06:50pm
Jul 24 2017 07:09pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 24 2017 05:49pm)
It's just the same game as Dark Souls (Not exactly,,but you know what I mean). I enjoyed it a lot, but none of those game impress me all that much and they get stale quickly.

The lore behind Bloodborne is what elevates it beyond everything else for me.
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll