d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Marvel Heroes > Saw My Friend Playing This On Xbox, Starting On Pc > Anyone Play On Both? Whats Different?
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 11,892.00
Jul 19 2017 11:14am
I noticed right away there are ALOT more chars for PC then XB1 or PS4.

Also looks like there are items/artifacts that dont appear on console version as well.

Interested in;

Links to GG Doctor Strange Builds
knowing if its possible to have someone Power Level me.
Someone to Carry me on their Patrols/Danger Room Scenerios so I can get sexy drops.
How the trade system works on PC cause I have never seen a trade made on XB1

Thanks in advance and almost any information on the PC version of this game would be greatly appreciated
Gold: Locked
Jul 20 2017 04:53am
http://marvelheroes.info/builds/dr-strange/#0-25-8-1

You can use this website to look at build.

This is probably the best Strange build atm, even if it is 3 months old
http://marvelheroes.info/build/3469/

You can't really powerlevel in this game, although doing story mode is quite fast, and will get even faster each time you get a hero to lvl 60 (Each hero grants bonus xp, and it caps at around 200% (I think))

You can trade artifacts, runes, cores, blessings, cosmic gear and insginias. Although you cannot trade unique gear, Cosmic artifacts, legendary weps.
I have a lot of good artifacts that I could sell you. As for "Someone to Carry me on their Patrols/Danger Room Scenerios so I can get sexy drops." You need to pass the "cosmic trial" on your own, and then someone could help you in CDR.

Gold: 290.00
Jul 31 2017 11:37am
Is there a lot of ppl playing this game on PC. Quite intrigued... love that they have runewords in this. Do any runewords give unique skills like an "Enigma" type item?
Gold: 11,892.00
Aug 1 2017 10:37am
Quote (PuKaLo @ Jul 31 2017 05:37pm)
Is there a lot of ppl playing this game on PC. Quite intrigued... love that they have runewords in this. Do any runewords give unique skills like an "Enigma" type item?

Yes, there are plenty of users still playing this.

And a endless supply of others who are not playing anymore who will sell you what gear is tradable on JSP for FG
Go Back To Marvel Heroes Topic List
Add Reply New Topic