d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Huel > Anyone Try This?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 20 2017 07:13pm
Quote (wesley123 @ 19 Jul 2017 20:38)
Can confirm this is a good strategy.

Need food fast, you can put together 1200 cals plus of healthy food into a blender in under 3 minutes.

The blender was my favourite tool during weight gain and remains my favourite tool during busy work times.

Also I see it as it's 66 bucks American. That provides you with 14k calories.

I eat around 3300 a day. * 7 = 23,100 cal a week. That $66 dollar tub isn't even 2/3 of my food for the week.

Obviously it's the convenience cost and you don't replace all food with it so maybe it lasts a month but at least that starts to provide a comparison to the alternative (real food) which I think is Important.

You could easy assess the payback period of a blender should you invest in that over paying for hule. But given three orange donor stars perhaps money is not an issue.

I have a decent blender, and money isn't really an issue. :)

As you stated, this is more of a convenience. Buying and storing all the ingredients is a pain in the ass, because I'm super lazy when it comes to food prep and nutrition.
If someone could find me a home-made solution that's similar I'd gladly do that as an alternative.
Quote (cloudkicker @ 19 Jul 2017 20:42)
thats disgusting man do you know what sort of conditions they cut that meat in? groce

meat itself is essentially sterile until you cut into it, so go find a deer in a field and eat its heart. eating industry beef raw is nasty though, and a great way to get sick

Deliciously disgusting.
I've been doing this for probably 10-15 years and never gotten sick from it. I think I'll be fine.

Quote (Wretch @ 20 Jul 2017 16:08)
hope you at least go to a good butcher

you know things like rice and bananas are vegan? you disgusted by those things too? :lol:

I go to a locally owned House of Meats. Bulk goods at a decent price, and it's not packed with sluggish fat fucks clogging the isles so I can't get to what I need and get out, like some shitty Walmart or supermarket.

I'm aware that rice and vegetables/fruits are vegan. I don't generally consume a lot of them.
I'm not disgusted by it at all. I just think vegans are little hipster hippie fuckers and most of them are just in it for the fad because they think it's cool and trendy.
By all means, do whatever the fuck you want with your life, that's your choice. It's my choice to think you're an asshat for doing it. (Not you specifically)

Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll