d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > My Pc Gaming And Journeys > Playing What I Can When I Can
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 17.85
Aug 11 2017 01:14pm
I've been relaxing and having fun playing Marvel Heroes Omega on the PC lately, but I plan to start a new Marauder or Witch on Path of Exile sometime this weekend. I'm still trying to follow a few useful guides on YouTube so that I know what I'm doing. My Scion turned out to be a big disaster really. Level 50 in Act 5 but I am dying a ton with no real vision to succeed long term. I messed up her passive skill tree and I don't have enough refund points to fix her on the fly.

I have not played any Diablo III for the past week and my energy level is feeling at an all-time high again. Truth be told I needed to put games like D2 and D3 away for the time being. I'm not having much fun with those Blizzard games anymore and Diablo III, in particular, gave me a lot of stress and anxiety for some reason. I don't want to grind for paragon points anymore. Once I obtained the Season 11 gifts like the extra stash tab, free pet and potrait frames, that's all I was excited about.

My birthday is on Tuesday and I'm still deciding whether or not to purchase a new Playstation 4 or XBOX One. I haven't played console games in forever but I can also play Marvel Heroes Omega on either system which seems like a lot of fun.. And Path of Exile is now on the XBOX One which intrigues me as well. And if I decide to go the PS4 route, I can play a game called "Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition" which is the type of game I know I would like.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic