d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > My Pc Gaming And Journeys > Playing What I Can When I Can
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3.60
Jul 14 2017 11:41am
These are all of the PC games that I have installed and actively play again.

Marvel Heroes Omega

I have unlocked most of the playable heroes and team ups that currently exist in the game already. It's a very deep game but I've accomplished a lot already. I only have ten level 60 cosmic prestige heroes in total: American Dream, Angela, Black Widow, Emma Frost, Green Goblin, Hulk, Iron Man, Lady Deadpool, Luke Cage and Rogue.

I have another handful of playable heroes that are randomly leveling in cosmic prestige but I haven't finished them yet. The rest of my heroes are not in cosmic prestige yet. Just yesterday I had picked up a new Spider-Man costume. The Spider-Man: Homecoming suit from a fortune card (inspired by the new movie). I'll probably reach level 60 cosmic prestige on Spider-Man next. He's currently level 5 cosmic prestige so I have a long way to go yet.

Path of Exile

I'm currently waiting for The Fall of Oriath expansion to come out (Path of Exile 3.0). I was playing Solo Self-Found (SSF) Legacy League for a little bit recently. The Ranger, Duelist and Scion are my three favorite character classes. It's an awesome game but the four acts and normal, cruel and merciless difficulties can feel repetitive pretty fast. The end-game mapping and Atlas is fun and challenging to me. I am so glad the new expansion is going to have six new acts (10 acts total) and they are removing the difficulty sliders.

Diablo II

Just to re-experience those nostalgic feelings I'll play the Druid and Amazon from time to time. My two favorite classes. I had reached level 99 on hardcore ladder multiple times with my Druid over the years. At one time I was considered the best hardcore ladder Druid on U.S. East for multiple seasons. If I continue to play now a days it's actually on U.S. West because it's new to me and I'll only play softcore ladder because it's still a little fun and less stress. I'm currently chasing a full Sigon Set on U.S. West believe it or not. I used to be the best and now I'm after beginner items.

Diablo III

I hadn't played this game in two years but I'm very eager to jump back into it so that I can master a new female barbarian. I've been playing a little bit the past few days (started a new hardcore barbarian). Just to get a feel of playing again. I'm starting to re-learn Diablo III all over again.

But I'm ready to play Season 11 in six more day (July 20). I'll be focusing on a softcore barbarian of course. My Paragon level was only 687 because I hadn't played in so long. I'm basically a newbie in this game again. I have to lower my expectations and just have fun.

That's pretty much it for me. I can't grind and game real hard like i used to.
But just to have fun a little here and there I'll be able to play a few minutes at a time.
If I play for an hour or more straight I'm already worn down so I'll see what I can do.
Jul 17 2017 12:09pm
Three more days until season 11 on Diablo III starts. I have my barbarian ready to go and I'm excited to see how good I can become. In the mean time I've been leveling Spider-Man on Marvel Heroes Omega. I just got him to level 23 cosmic prestige. This is a good day to do some leveling because it's midtown madness in Midtown Manhattan. That's a lot of extra experience orbs that drop from the boss boxes. I'm using the Miles Morales team up at the moment. He has some witty voice overs and I like his fighting style.
Jul 19 2017 09:44pm
I'm ready to start season 11 on Diablo III: Reaper of Souls tomorrow night. I've been waiting two years to play this game again and I don't really know what to expect. I'm going to give it my best effort and have some fun. Worst case scenario is I'll feel a little frustrated by the first week, likely because none of my friends are playing this game, and I'll go back to playing Marvel Heroes Omega as I wait for Path of Exile's new expansion to come out.
Jul 21 2017 12:02pm
I started my Barbarian last night and played for close to three hours.
Really tired today but I'm going to play for an hour or two if I can.
All I want to do is become a great player at Diablo III: Reaper of Souls.

I'm still not strong enough to play past hard difficulty and master beats me up.
I didn't level fast or take any shortcuts. I soloed to level 42. Not quite 70 yet.
But I may accelerate my leveling right now and play in a four-player random game.

Almost have all my Chapter 1 objectives complete. Still need 2, 3 and 4 after that.
I really want the free pet (I don't have a pet at all yet). Mind you, I last played in October of 2015.
And I also want that free stash tab and the free portrait frame along with the barbarian set.

Before I went to sleep last night I did obtain my Kanai's Cube like a champion...
But I have no death's breath materials to extract any legendary powers.
I probably have to play higher difficulties before I find some of those.

But it's a fun game for sure. I like the way it plays and since I've been gone a while it's all new to me.
I'm taking a patient yet effective approach to season 11 so far. I'm enjoying the process so far.

I just put on the song "Cheap Thrills" by Sia. To help motivate me on my journeys today. LOL
And I also have some peach flavored snapple along with some gummy bears to fuel my energy.

This post was edited by Madmartigan on Jul 21 2017 12:08pm
Jul 22 2017 02:19am
I reached level 70 and hit 15 on my paragon level. And I've finished my chapter 1 and 2 objectives. I need two more things to finish up chapter 3. I'm starting to make some good progression after day two. I can see the grind on the horizon if I want to start to do some greater rifts and pick up a good amount of paragon points.

I crafted an ancient Hallowed Breach axe with 2940 damage which will do me well for now until I find something better. I'm using it with the Hallowed Barricade shield for the set bonuses. It's a nice "feel good" one handed weapon for somebody that hasn't played in two years. I doubt I'll find something as good for a while.

I'm going to run some more bounties for the crafting materials. I'm obsessed with that right now.

This post was edited by Madmartigan on Jul 22 2017 02:20am
Aug 2 2017 01:19am
Slow and steady wins the race. I just reached 575 paragon points on Diablo III: Reaper of Souls during this season 11, although I'm still struggling to solo a greater rift level 50. One of my friends already has 1200 paragon points and is doing greater rifts 90+ with some of his other buddies like an elite player. They may even be laughing at me at the incompetent newbie that I am in this game.

But I'm just trying to have fun and I'm happy where I am. Partly because I'm trying to set new personal goals that I have in this game. My highest ever progression was 687 paragon points on my original barbarian that I last played two years ago in October of 2015. And I would just like to reach 700 paragon points during season 11 if I can.

I'm going to celebrate a little bit once I reach 600 paragon points, hopefully during the upcoming weekend. I am still trying to improve my gear but so far I've found the little rogue and slanderer ancient set swords with 3000+ damage on each. I socketed a flawless royal emerald in both for the 130 % increased critical damage.

Also I'm logging into Diablo II, Marvel Heroes Omega and Path of Exile just to check in.
Making sure I can keep up with every game. I'm just having fun when I can. It's not serious at all.
Aug 4 2017 04:11am
I hit a bit of a crossroads with my barbarian on Diablo III. Just reached 621 paragon points but I'm not worried about my lack of progress there. Eventually I want to reach 700 paragon points but it may take me longer than expected. At the moment I haven't been able to jump game to game feeling very confident.

It took me a long time just to solo a 50 greater rift. I finally passed it a little while ago to reach Torment X1 and I finally have a 1000 blood shard capacity. The problem I'm having is my gear is all over the place. I still don't have the perfect strategy "skill and rune wise" and I'm still second guessing myself at every corner. A little adversity and challenge is okay but I'm stuck for now.

I'm probably going to take a few days off from D3 and focus on leveling my level 37 cosmic prestige Spider-Man on Marvel Heroes Omega. I could use a stress-free day with my gaming. I haven't been having as much fun as I'd like the past couple of days. And the last thing I want to do is grind something I'm not having fun with.

And with the new path of exile 3.0: The Fall of Oriath about to be released...
I'm going to have to decide how to spread my time wisely. I can't play like I used to.
Aug 4 2017 11:38am
I'm downloading the new patch for Path of Exile 3.0: The Fall of Oriath. It's a massive download.
I should be ready to go by 3 PM in the afternoon. I'm going to remake every character class.

I'll be playing the new Harbinger League, likely in Solo Self-Found (SSF). I'm going to have fun.
I enjoy finding my own items and earning everything I have. This game looks better than ever.
The six new acts, the Pantheon system, removing the difficulty sliders and so many great changes.

I just hope I don't become addicted to Path of Exile. I still want to have time to play other games.
Aug 6 2017 03:38am
I just reached level 35 on a new Scion for Path of Exile. All on the SSF Harbinger League.
Some delays slowed me down a bit (Internet went down with a thunder storm) but I played a little.

It's definitely hard for me because I'm still learning new things. I'm not an expert at this game.
That's why I prefer the Solo Self-Found (SSF) option. All I can do is just figure things out myself.

I feel like a newbie if I try to ask for help. People on the PoE sub-forums are friendly but I'm too shy to ask for help.

On Diablo III, I've just about had it really. It's wearing my energy down - which for me isn't good - and it's become a frustrating game for me to play lately. Partly because one of my friends sort of blew me off the other day. He basically told me he couldn't carry me around and help me, because he was too busy earning 1500+ paragon points with his "elite buddies" in the game.

While I never even reached 700 paragon points. I had a lot of trouble trying to find help to improve.
It's like no matter how hard I try, at any game, it's never going to be good enough. I just want to have fun.

And speaking of having fun, I actually did have fun playing Marvel Heroes Omega for about an hour today.
Truth be told I may be playing that game full time again. I'm good at the game and I'm in a nice Supergroup.

My heart is telling me to play Marvel Heroes Omega. It's the right game for me. No stress and a lot of fun.
Aug 9 2017 11:24am
Marvel Heroes Omega is my go-to game right now. It never lets me down and I always have fun playing it without any added pressure or stress like I feel whenever I play Path of Exile and Diablo III. There are 63 playable heroes on the PC version of Marvel Heroes Omega and I have only reached the max level on 10 of them. The supervillain Carnage just came out a few weeks ago and I still don't have him quite yet. I may be able to afford him soon though. He cost 400 eternity splinters and I currently have 265 eternity splinters.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic