d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Favorite Songs & Bands > Is There A Way
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,118.35
Jul 7 2017 11:04pm
I've got about 100 albums on my laptop I want to go thru, but I don't want to sync this music to my phone (as it's an iPhone and will automatically be added to my library).

Is there a way/site that I can upload/add this music to so I can go thru it while I'm on the go?

I know I could make a Spotify album but I don't want to search 1000 songs.

Fg for help if u want it
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 7 2017 11:38pm
Is the music on your laptop mp3s you've d/led on share sites, while spotify might be only music available on their site
so the problem is you like spotify random play but it wont includ play from other sources?

Um if so, Spotify should probably be more inclusive of other media sources, but their short sightedness probably make you select only their music.

If that's it - just send spotify an angry email about their selectivity, they should change it in the name of consumer choice.
Gold: 2,118.35
Jul 8 2017 12:33am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 8 2017 03:38pm)
Is the music on your laptop mp3s you've d/led on share sites, while spotify might be only music available on their site
so the problem is you like spotify random play but it wont includ play from other sources?

Um if so, Spotify should probably be more inclusive of other media sources, but their short sightedness probably make you select only their music.

If that's it - just send spotify an angry email about their selectivity, they should change it in the name of consumer choice.

No, the issue is that I have 1-2000 songs on my laptop that I want to listen to. Not all I will like. So I don't really want to add them to my iPhone and have to find and delete literally thousands of songs.

Now, if there was a site or something I could just drag/upload the songs from my laptop onto.. then stream from my phone while out and about, that would be great.

I could probably find all these songs on Spotify but again, I don't really want to manually search thousands of songs. Is there an easier way?
Gold: 7,568.50
Jul 8 2017 07:29am
Google's music streaming service can do that iirc
Gold: Locked
Jul 8 2017 03:21pm
'cloud' music players should exist for both iphone and android ``
Go Back To Favorite Songs & Bands Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll