d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Looking For A Voice To Text Software
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.01
Jul 7 2017 07:53pm
Looking for something that I can use to organize everything I say. Should be capable of searching all my documents and looking for certain words I want to look for. I take a lot of typed notes and write a bit, so this is probably the most important thing.
Gold: 445.00
Jul 11 2017 06:56pm
Kind of unclear what you are actually after.
It would seem like at first you are after something that translates speech to text, but then you describe searching documents.

Describe your use case a little more. I want to be able to do <sample action> and the result should be <sample result>.

This post was edited by ROM on Jul 11 2017 06:57pm
Gold: 285.01
Jul 14 2017 08:29pm
Quote (ROM @ Jul 11 2017 07:56pm)
Kind of unclear what you are actually after.
It would seem like at first you are after something that translates speech to text, but then you describe searching documents.

Describe your use case a little more. I want to be able to do <sample action> and the result should be <sample result>.

I suppose an all in one software capable of ven diagrams, flow charts, and voice to text. Except I need to be able to perform all commands such as opening, saving, and searching all documents with voice recognition. Anything you can perform on a keyboard I'd like to be able to do by speech.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll