d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Unofficial Hockey Betting List > Version 1 - 2017
Prev1444546474875Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 103.00
Jun 27 2018 06:51pm
nauki has made fake lists many times before, he can do whatever he wants, whoever wants to follow his list can go for it

but hockey forum is probably the worst forum to try to make a fake list in, there will be less than 1% of the users who use that list

nauki can have all the jsp mods on his side.. it literally changes nothing, it's all in his head

the only person who cares about a list here is nauki, and that is the only reason why there is one

This post was edited by h4bs on Jun 27 2018 06:53pm
Gold: 116.08
Jun 27 2018 06:53pm
Quote (h4bs @ Jun 27 2018 08:51pm)
nauki has made fake lists many times before, he can do whatever he wants, whoever wants to follow his list can go for it

but hockey forum is probably the worst forum to try to make a fake list in, there will be less than 1% of the users who use that list

nauki can have all the jsp mods on his side.. it literally changes nothing, it's all in his head

he doesn't have anybody on his side
jsp mods has already stated there would be one list and only one...and we already have ours

just fake news, if it was for real he would have quoted the mods

just another pathetic attempt
Gold: 22,118.85
Jun 28 2018 02:35am
Quote (Pens @ 28 Jun 2018 02:40)
Posting this here:

https://i.imgur.com/zYUW4M5.jpg

for crispers etc

:DDDDDD
Gold: 14,133.43
Jun 28 2018 03:17am
Quote (Nearin @ Jun 28 2018 02:44am)
None care, we will just ask mods to close his list or worst case both lists and post in all his topics he's blacklist.

Nauki is listed for claiming to be med, odell for multi we dont have to prove anything to jsp mods as its a community run list.

wrong. i have said 100 times im not med anymore at to moment. and id be pretty happy if all lists get closed, this forum dont need any list.
and my list wont get closed if i dont broke jsp rules.

Quote (h4bs @ Jun 28 2018 02:51am)

the only person who cares about a list here is nauki, and that is the only reason why there is one

i have never made any fake list in any section. my lists been very valid.

Quote (max09 @ Jun 28 2018 02:53am)
he doesn't have anybody on his side
jsp mods has already stated there would be one list and only one...and we already have ours

just fake news, if it was for real he would have quoted the mods

just another pathetic attempt

wrong. jsp rules doesnt say hockey forum can have only one list. i was fine with your as long as it was legit, but now when you add someone to bl just because dont like personally, its not right.
i have full pm´s saved with different jsp mods / jsp junior mods, and they literally say everyone: they dont care shit about betting or betlists. as long as i follow jsp rules, i can do my own list.

i told how it goes now. either me and odell get removed because we havent scammed anyone, or there will be 2nd list up. those are options and you guys can make choose now.
Gold: 3,203.86
Jun 28 2018 06:14am
Make your list kid, you are not getting removed for throwing a hissy fit lol.

Gold: 103.00
Jun 28 2018 06:23am
Go make your fake list again and stop spamming this thread.

Nobody cares
Gold: 8,902.00
Aug 7 2018 06:49pm
Quote (Chadzle @ May 25 2018 04:04pm)
Up for our new bettors, correct meds etc

.:: Mediators ::.
- Select a mediator & send a url link of the bet thread to them
- Clearly State your bets in the thread posts & gold comments
- Both bettors MUST send to the Med, unless other arrangements are agreed upon in the thread
- If the mediator is offline, they will pay as soon as they return to the website. Please PM a mediator regarding any delayed payout.

.:: Scammers ::.
- These users have welched bets or scammed on d2jsp
- In rare cases these users may be removed after paying back, and by demonstrating long standing strong moral behaviour

• d2_god1
  • jbell886
  • KingTia
  • RedWingsFan

.:: Blacklist ::.
- These users have broken the Hockey Section's General Rules or Host's Rules repeatedly
- You can be listed for impersonating a Hockey Section Mediator repeatedly. Only users listed on this list may mediate bets in the hockey forum
- Users that deliberately diminish the integrity of the community as well as by way of Multiple Account Using, Scamming, Betting without FG, or Cheating may be added to this category
  • do_NaUKI
  • Odell

Disclaimer! - d2jsp.org does NOT support Sports Betting of any kind. In most cases, you are betting at your own risk. If you have additions to be made to this list, please contact any of t he Meds listed above.

up
Gold: 0.00
Aug 31 2018 09:39pm
Quote (Chadzle @ May 25 2018 02:04pm)
Up for our new bettors, correct meds etc

.:: Mediators ::.
- Select a mediator & send a url link of the bet thread to them
- Clearly State your bets in the thread posts & gold comments
- Both bettors MUST send to the Med, unless other arrangements are agreed upon in the thread
- If the mediator is offline, they will pay as soon as they return to the website. Please PM a mediator regarding any delayed payout.

.:: Scammers ::.
- These users have welched bets or scammed on d2jsp
- In rare cases these users may be removed after paying back, and by demonstrating long standing strong moral behaviour

• d2_god1
  • jbell886
  • KingTia
  • RedWingsFan

.:: Blacklist ::.
- These users have broken the Hockey Section's General Rules or Host's Rules repeatedly
- You can be listed for impersonating a Hockey Section Mediator repeatedly. Only users listed on this list may mediate bets in the hockey forum
- Users that deliberately diminish the integrity of the community as well as by way of Multiple Account Using, Scamming, Betting without FG, or Cheating may be added to this category
  • do_NaUKI
  • Odell

Disclaimer! - d2jsp.org does NOT support Sports Betting of any kind. In most cases, you are betting at your own risk. If you have additions to be made to this list, please contact any of t he Meds listed above.

Up
Gold: 12,140.00
Sep 2 2018 06:56pm
LuLer is the list runner.

This post was edited by LuLer on Sep 2 2018 06:56pm
Gold: 6.00
Sep 3 2018 11:16am
Up for obvious reasons...

Smh
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1444546474875Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll