d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Unofficial Hockey Betting List > Version 1 - 2017
Prev1192021222375Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 103.00
Oct 21 2017 06:30am
Quote (Rzi @ Oct 21 2017 05:23am)
Am i the only one who thinks what nauki does is funny and doesn't care. Just warn new bettors if necessary. You don't have to let him in games anyway. I may have to start betting with him so i can be ballin with his fg. The man clearly has problems with mental health and is on meds. Poor nauki

Yeah. Don't rub it in his face please.

I have my arguments with him but just because it's the internet doesn't mean we should encourage intimidation on one guy.

He's blacklisted. He's still allowed to post in hockey section and make bets with people who still want to get with him.
Gold: 6.00
Oct 21 2017 08:58am
.:: Mediators ::.
- Select a mediator & send a url link of the bet thread to them
- Clearly State your bets in the thread posts & gold comments
- Both bettors MUST send to the Med, unless other arrangements are agreed upon in the thread
- If the mediator is offline, they will pay as soon as they return to the website. Please PM a mediator regarding any delayed payout.

.:: Scammers ::.
- These users have welched bets or scammed on d2jsp
- In rare cases these users may be removed after paying back, and by demonstrating long standing strong moral behaviour

• d2_god1
  • jbell886
  • KingTia
  • RedWingsFan

.:: Blacklist ::.
- These users have broken the Hockey Section's General Rules or Host's Rules repeatedly
- You can be listed for impersonating a Hockey Section Mediator repeatedly. Only users listed on this list may mediate bets in the hockey forum
- Users that deliberately diminish the integrity of the community as well as by way of Multiple Account Using, Scamming, Betting without FG, or Cheating may be added to this category
  • do_NaUKI
  • Odell

Disclaimer! - d2jsp.org does NOT support Sports Betting of any kind. In most cases, you are betting at your own risk. If you have additions to be made to this list, please contact Crispers.

This post was edited by zNick on Oct 21 2017 09:00am
Gold: 8,902.00
Oct 22 2017 04:17pm
Quote (zNick @ Oct 21 2017 10:58am)
- Both bettors MUST send to the Med, unless other arrangements are agreed upon in the thread
- If the mediator is offline, they will pay as soon as they return to the website. Please PM a mediator regarding any delayed payout.

- In rare cases these users may be removed after paying back, and by demonstrating long standing strong moral behaviour

• d2_god1
  • jbell886
  • KingTia
  • RedWingsFan

- These users have broken the Hockey Section's General Rules or Host's Rules repeatedly
- You can be listed for impersonating a Hockey Section Mediator repeatedly. Only users listed on this list may mediate bets in the hockey forum
- Users that deliberately diminish the integrity of the community as well as by way of Multiple Account Using, Scamming, Betting without FG, or Cheating may be added to this category
  • do_NaUKI
  • Odell

Disclaimer! - d2jsp.org does NOT support Sports Betting of any kind. In most cases, you are betting at your own risk. If you have additions to be made to this list, please contact Crispers.

up
Gold: 4.00
Oct 22 2017 04:33pm

• d2_god1
  • jbell886
  • KingTia
  • RedWingsFan

• do_NaUKI
  • Odell

Gold: 18,781.99
Oct 22 2017 04:48pm
crispers can u pm me why im bl, with proofs. if u gonna say "i repeatedly said im med when im not" u should have links where i said so.

and same goes with odell, dont think he have broke single rule ever.
vote what some ppl did have zero value, i can do same vote for everyone and get 15-1 result. and who said 15-1 is enough votes and 14-1 isnt? what about 21-2? theres no rule about that.
Oct 22 2017 04:50pm
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77311209&f=203

max is betting without fg and proof is in that topic.

bl rules say:

i guess we have enough proofs to tag him aswell.
Gold: 1,363.36
Oct 22 2017 04:55pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ Oct 22 2017 06:50pm)

bl rules say:
- Users that deliberately diminish the integrity of the community as well as by way of Multiple Account Using, Scamming,Betting without FG, or Cheating may be added to this category

Hope you get 40% warn with that post
Gold: 6.00
Oct 22 2017 05:04pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ Oct 22 2017 06:50pm)

bl rules say:
- Users that deliberately diminish the integrity of the community as well as by way of Multiple Account Using, Scamming,Betting without FG, or Cheating may be added to this category

a) that's not what that rule is intended for, especially between two regulars in a season long bet
b) you know this and continuing drama

hope no one entertains thjis anymore
Oct 22 2017 05:16pm
Quote (zNick @ Oct 23 2017 01:04am)
a) that's not what that rule is intended for, especially between two regulars in a season long bet
b) you know this and continuing drama

hope no one entertains thjis anymore

its clear. he made bet without fg. read rules. hockey forum also never had such rank as regular, and even if we had, it doesnt mean anything, its still bet without fg.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 22 2017 05:25pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ Oct 22 2017 05:16pm)
its clear. he made bet without fg. read rules. hockey forum also never had such rank as regular, and even if we had, it doesnt mean anything, its still bet without fg.

Oh lord. The stretch in this is ridiculous, the season has 75+ games to go. He can easily become + fg once the bets are concluded. He only needed 0.00 to make this bet because of the variety of the bet. Please please go away.
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1192021222375Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll