d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Dont Understand
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2017 10:34am
Quote (UkrainianProtein @ Jul 5 2017 08:36pm)
I mean if she shows interest then sure we can go out and get to know each other but until then it's no comms.

Don't use online dating bro. As a dude your out numbered. Most of the chicks on there just enjoy the idea of being able to pick and choose who they want to meet and when etc. it's like a confidence boost for them lol.

Gold: 620.79
Jul 6 2017 12:09pm
Quote (UkrainianProtein @ Jul 5 2017 09:36pm)
I mean if she shows interest then sure we can go out and get to know each other but until then it's no comms.

If youre too eager and too available you look desperate and lonely. She knows she can snap her fingers and watch the monkey dance.

You have her sitting on a pedestal and she knows it. You're not a challenge nor is there any competition to have you.

What you need to do is make her think you're busy, engaged and desirable. You have to play the push/pull game first and make her desire your attention. If you're just sitting like a dog waiting for her to come home she is never going to desire you. Make her appear to be your second thought. Attracting a woman is a simple game of psychology. The phrase "Nice guys finish last" couldn't apply any more perfectly to female attraction.
Gold: 109.00
Jul 6 2017 08:53pm
Quote (Hecht55 @ Jul 6 2017 02:09pm)
If youre too eager and too available you look desperate and lonely. She knows she can snap her fingers and watch the monkey dance.

You have her sitting on a pedestal and she knows it. You're not a challenge nor is there any competition to have you.

What you need to do is make her think you're busy, engaged and desirable. You have to play the push/pull game first and make her desire your attention. If you're just sitting like a dog waiting for her to come home she is never going to desire you. Make her appear to be your second thought. Attracting a woman is a simple game of psychology. The phrase "Nice guys finish last" couldn't apply any more perfectly to female attraction.

well she doesn't even message me, I would message her and she would give a brief answer with a smiley face. Ever since I made this post she hasn't reached out but hasn't deleted me.

Quote (Captain87 @ Jul 6 2017 12:34pm)
Don't use online dating bro. As a dude your out numbered. Most of the chicks on there just enjoy the idea of being able to pick and choose who they want to meet and when etc. it's like a confidence boost for them lol.

YOOOO brother from another mother haven't seen you in your home forum in a while.

This post was edited by UkrainianProtein on Jul 6 2017 08:54pm
Jul 6 2017 11:53pm
Quote (UkrainianProtein @ Jul 6 2017 07:53pm)
well she doesn't even message me, I would message her and she would give a brief answer with a smiley face. Ever since I made this post she hasn't reached out but hasn't deleted me.

YOOOO brother from another mother haven't seen you in your home forum in a while.

It's nice to be wanted. It's worse to be played. Find a nice wholesome girl that deserves your time in a completely platonic fashion. Just go to the mall and get some new J's and go fishing for the first girl that catches your eye.

Online dating is a crutch and you will overthink and overanalyze the words. You have to hear tone and inflection and care. Smiley faces and one-liners is just to keep you dancing.

We're all telling you this because you're a nice fella and random questions about the mob and shit are literally dumb. Lol.
Jul 7 2017 12:35am
Quote (Anton24 @ Jul 7 2017 01:53am)
It's nice to be wanted. It's worse to be played. Find a nice wholesome girl that deserves your time in a completely platonic fashion. Just go to the mall and get some new J's and go fishing for the first girl that catches your eye.

Online dating is a crutch and you will overthink and overanalyze the words. You have to hear tone and inflection and care. Smiley faces and one-liners is just to keep you dancing.

We're all telling you this because you're a nice fella and random questions about the mob and shit are literally dumb. Lol.

Thanks bud, I get what youre saying. Have a good one!
Jul 7 2017 08:27pm
Quote (UkrainianProtein @ Jul 6 2017 11:35pm)

Yee buddy! Bro's before hoes!
Jul 10 2017 04:09pm
Quote (UkrainianProtein @ Jul 7 2017 01:35am)

Yeah I figured I'd chime in for yah. What's good with you bro?
Jul 10 2017 08:56pm
Quote (Captain87 @ Jul 10 2017 06:09pm)
Yeah I figured I'd chime in for yah. What's good with you bro?

Nm man, hunting for a new and slightly of an upgrade job until I finish my computer science and coding courses and start my career, went from working 40hrs to 25hrs. Looking for an apt but i'm late to the hunt due to my roommate dropping out after 2 months of search and well woman game weak.

This post was edited by UkrainianProtein on Jul 10 2017 08:57pm
Jul 11 2017 02:33am
Quote (UkrainianProtein @ Jul 10 2017 09:56pm)
Nm man, hunting for a new and slightly of an upgrade job until I finish my computer science and coding courses and start my career, went from working 40hrs to 25hrs. Looking for an apt but i'm late to the hunt due to my roommate dropping out after 2 months of search and well woman game weak.

Things will fall into place bro. In due time.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll