d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > 1 Big Thing, 1 Small Thing > What Would You Change?
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 33,836.87
Jul 1 2017 07:37pm
Major: Make this an App playable via iTunes. Oh yeah, have Paul invest a little coin and get it featured on the App Store. Nothing can be better for the game than thousands of more people.

Minor: Anytime someone Resets ladder, they get to choose 3x of their buddy's to accompany Paul in a game of LS. Paul would also extend the 4x to accompany him on a vent server for the duration of the climb. It's an honor to reset and an honor to play with Paul (which I never did either). Who knows what inspirations could also come to Paul because of the climbs...

This post was edited by Stok3d on Jul 1 2017 08:03pm
Gold: 33,683.52
Jul 1 2017 08:34pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 1 2017 08:05pm)
Out of my constructive post, the ONLY thing you reply with is calling me condescending by trying to keep this thread on topic. Isn't that a negative statement in itself? Would you believe that your post is a personal attack? You should look back at your very first post and try not to break your own instructions and reply to the constructive content of the quote, or if you don't have anything good to say, then don't reply.

It isn't derogatory, I stated "dumb" because it is off topic, and if you misread my point, "shako, OR other derogatory..." - or was intended to any other posts that MAY have that purpose, not yours.

I don't fully understand the reasoning to this, I can think that it has something to do with the current "Auto click" setting being used and the time it takes to leave catacomb when clicking the door and it taking longer than 3 seconds to leave the catacomb (this may only adhere to using heavy weapons though).

I think he/she was referring to "same actions with god gear as bad gear"... thus your previous comment was off target. So, my response was referring to heavy weapons because they have a 2 second delay vs the standard 1 second to everything else.

Lets touch feet
Gold: 1,084.46
Jul 1 2017 08:43pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 1 Jul 2017 21:05)
Out of my constructive post, the ONLY thing you reply with is calling me condescending by trying to keep this thread on topic. Isn't that a negative statement in itself? Would you believe that your post is a personal attack? You should look back at your very first post and try not to break your own instructions and reply to the constructive content of the quote, or if you don't have anything good to say, then don't reply.

The failure of logic is painful.

I replied to the part I felt was worth responding to. If you think your "constructive" post was in line with my request in the first post, you should read it again.

I specifically asked that you ignore suggestions you don't like and give acknowledgement to ideas you like. Inherent in this is a pretty clear request not to get into the nitty gritty of other people's ideas. If someone in interested in your feedback they can obviously ask.

Asking you not to be negative isn't a personal attack. That's very defensive thinking. That kind or defensiveness adds to the negativity.
Gold: 19.05
Trader: Trusted
Jul 1 2017 11:03pm
I stopped speculating/thinking/wanting new changes after so many good ideas have been made by very old/veteran players who've played it on a daily basis for years without anything happening. Whatever Paul has planned for LS take it as it is, his game, he can do what he wants with it.

e: not trying to be a debbie-downer, think of suggestions all you want, but from my experience - it's a waste of time

This post was edited by Garnier on Jul 1 2017 11:10pm
Gold: 8,672.68
Jul 1 2017 11:21pm
Quote (Gearic @ Jul 2 2017 03:43pm)
The failure of logic is painful.

I replied to the part I felt was worth responding to. If you think your "constructive" post was in line with my request in the first post, you should read it again.

I specifically asked that you ignore suggestions you don't like and give acknowledgement to ideas you like. Inherent in this is a pretty clear request not to get into the nitty gritty of other people's ideas. If someone in interested in your feedback they can obviously ask.

Asking you not to be negative isn't a personal attack. That's very defensive thinking. That kind or defensiveness adds to the negativity.

Why was it "worth" responding to the minuscule comment about "shako" and call me condescending? Note: I wasn't being negative, you implied/felt that, you calling me condescending could be construed as a personal attack, that is how I interpret it.

Building on your idea is constructive feedback, it also acknowledges that it is a decent suggestion, by the looks of it, you think it is 'nitpicking', have you ever thought that it may (optimum wording) let the designer/others consider it as a possibility because there are other avenues to implement it?

Is it me, or are you being defensiveness about my comments to your suggestion? You do this by deflecting and replying with a trivial (shako) matter, and continue to do so? I in turn reply because your posts imply that 'I am' or 'portray' negativity, or being 'condescending', or 'nitpicking', 'defensive' and last of all 'failure to see the logic'. If this is how you perceive me or my comments, then that is your problem, you don't have to respond, or as you say, 'don't say anything'.

Now, before you respond to this post, have a real look at my replies to your initial reply, in no way have I implied any negative comments about you or your implications, I have only questioned your response. I have not considered you to being negative, condescending, nitpicking or that you fail to see the logic. In comparison, I could think that you are in fact talking about yourself, but, that is not my interpretation of you.

Keeping on topic:

Minor Update: 20% more effectiveness using Heal Mastery. Note: Not as powerful as previously, an in between compromise.
Gold: 16,292.00
Jul 2 2017 05:54pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jun 29 2017 01:39pm)
Small but impactfull change: make wellables sellable. :hail:
Little bit bigger change: create a new solo challenge with whistle up to +10 lvls higher than your own lvl and add a monster chain counter that improves the exp ml and prof the higher your chain gets. Will be Interrupted by leaving cata

this + a lock on items to make them unable to be deleted or shrined
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2017 10:03pm
I'd like to have the arena back instead of that maze :(
Gold: 131,748.58
Trader: Trusted
Jul 4 2017 03:09am
Quote (stimpy6298 @ 4 Jul 2017 05:03)
I'd like to have the arena back instead of that maze :(

Just push "T" for whistle and you dont have the maze anymore.. pretty much the same like arena.. only without the MCC
Gold: 433.84
Jul 4 2017 03:30am
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ 4 Jul 2017 11:09)
Just push "T" for whistle and you dont have the maze anymore.. pretty much the same like arena.. only without the MCC

And a bit lower exp :P

One thing I would change (and I have said this for years) is bring back the well to town. It's REALLY annoying having to search for one every damn time you need it

A small thing would be to make the noobclimb (nerfed first solo climb after ladder reset) optional or limit it to a new character, not every season <_<
Gold: 7,863.56
Jul 4 2017 04:04am
Quote (SCXiao @ Jul 4 2017 06:30am)
And a bit lower exp :P

One thing I would change (and I have said this for years) is bring back the well to town. It's REALLY annoying having to search for one every damn time you need it

A small thing would be to make the noobclimb (nerfed first solo climb after ladder reset) optional or limit it to a new character, not every season <_<

Agree with the well back in town -- but make it so it's only 1 on 1, not a potential 5 on 1 wipe-out currently available
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll