d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Caster Ideas
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 159.50
Jun 22 2017 08:41pm
Quote (Dorislol @ 22 Jun 2017 20:19)
Meant synergies for fissure, but I get your point. It's 10% dmg per lvl for grizzly wouldn't more fissure dmg be just better? Even if you consider immunes etc. or aren't you a ''Shaman'' if grizzly isn't maxed?

There are some variations on the build that I have seen, Grizzly not being mandatory, that's just the version that I recommend to people and find fun.

Like I said in the first post, maxing Grizzly or dumping into Fissure synergies is a personal choice, really based on your play style. The build with a stronger Fissure will obviously win out in situations where there are no FI. The build with Grizzly has more safety, and more DPS vs FI monsters. For me, I really enjoy stacking DPS from various sources rather than getting the bulk of my DPS from one skill (again, this is a playstyle preference). Also in my case I just love having the massive recastable tank that actually has decent DPS.

Certainly not trying to call maxing Grizzly the "right" or the "only" way to build this type of Druid, just saying that it is a fun and viable way, and that maxing Grizzly certainly isn't 100% useless :thumbsup:
Gold: 505.00
Jun 22 2017 08:44pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Jun 23 2017 04:41am)
There are some variations on the build that I have seen, Grizzly not being mandatory, that's just the version that I recommend to people and find fun.

Like I said in the first post, maxing Grizzly or dumping into Fissure synergies is a personal choice, really based on your play style. The build with a stronger Fissure will obviously win out in situations where there are no FI. The build with Grizzly has more safety, and more DPS vs FI monsters. For me, I really enjoy stacking DPS from various sources rather than getting the bulk of my DPS from one skill (again, this is a playstyle preference). Also in my case I just love having the massive recastable tank that actually has decent DPS.

Certainly not trying to call maxing Grizzly the "right" or the "only" way to build this type of Druid, just saying that it is a fun and viable way, and that maxing Grizzly certainly isn't 100% useless :thumbsup:

Maybe I have to make a Shaman :D
Gold: 159.50
Jun 22 2017 08:52pm
Quote (Dorislol @ 22 Jun 2017 20:44)
Maybe I have to make a Shaman :D

It's fun :thumbsup: You have to be able to handle a pretty slow kill speed though for Hell.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2017 08:58pm
Shaman Druid would be pretty fun. :rolleyes:
Gold: 2,780.00
Jun 22 2017 10:37pm
Quote (Retrovirus @ Jun 22 2017 08:58pm)
Shaman Druid would be pretty fun. :rolleyes:

I'm actually debating it lol
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll